Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really De Xd And Also Goodbye Im Leavingnot Clickbait Shutup! (The Most Immature Satire Ever.)

Snydrex

hai ahm syndreeex lol olo and im here to talke aboute STUFF IN WRAFMRAE Xddxdxdxdxdxxdxd

eye was plaaying meh fav game sanic RPG when I aew sanic hedgehogere back spiikes AND ITE WUZ KEWEL BECAUSE HISSPIKES LOKOKOOK LIKE A CAPE SOE warfraeme should haved CAPES TOO is thats reellly a lololol becuase if it doesnt AHM QUITTING WARFRAME BECAEUSE DEE EYY SHOULD

HAVE CAPES SO I CAN LOOK LIKE SONIC xdxdd

xd

xdxdx

THEY SHOULD Alsos release fowndards again FOR FREE becusease EXCAL PRIME I WANT HIM SO BAD but after i get him theyy can stop sellingllol. :^f

IF THEY DONT IM QUITTING (>;--O)

Also i have a teno concepry it lookslike THIS IS SO GOOD IF ANYONE SAY ITS BAD I QUIIIIITTTTT.

halo_4_master_chief-t2.jpg

I MADE IT MYSELFORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOTSTEAL OR I QUIT AND EVERYONE WILL MISS MEH>:o

his namer is xXx_-GoldbloodyKing-_xXx and hes abilityes are

1: HE turns wnto asword and stabs grineeras in the head LOLOLOLOL

2: HE TURNES and cclences hisf fist like a bad boy ansd Everyhting behind him DIES. HES SOO COOOLLLL

3. HE MAKEs a god golden gun that was his wife and dog and KILLS EVERONE WITH IT. Hes GoldBloodyKING his name is this power. Its not tht clever xdxdd

4: HE TURNS INTO CHAOS FORM USING THE 7 CHAOS BALLS(ORIGINAL CRAETAIOMN DO NOT STEAHKL) AND HIS THEME IS "LET THE BODYS HIT THE FLOOR AS HE COMBOS PEOPLE IN THRE FACE

5: HE HJAS A HIDEEN FORM ATHAT CAN ONLY BE UNLOCKED WHEN U LVL RHINO P AND BOLTOR P TO LV30 and it has otherpowers but i want it a mystery for when u use him lololol ONLY I CAN USE HIM.

When DE puts it in hes best friends ewith typhus antd they brothers so they have team up XDXDDD

ALSO MESA SHOULD HAVE BEEN MALEE I DONT WANT COOTIES WHEN EYE PROJECT MYSELFE INTOE TENO xdxddxddxdx

xd

xd

my moms calling so imight QUIT warframe im kidding lololo DARUDE snAdeSTOMRM Im funni XDXDDDDDD BYE XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

This "satirical" topic does not relect my, or hopefully anyone's, ideas.

I regret EVERYHING.

And here we see Syndrex, he lost his mind after Erebus had shown him that he has figurines that Syndrex would never have. The Syndrex normally jumps around in a hyperactive fashion, smearing feces on the walls and urinating out of his forehead.

Notice his bulging eyes and squeaky voice, you can tell all he does for a living is just curse Erebus's name. 

The Syndrex spends most of his time in Off-Topic, only rarely ever venturing out to feed on the stupidity that is General Discussion. 

The Syndrex is not a violent creature in nature, but crossing it results in it running around naked with its "dilly willy" swinging in the wind. It's "dilly willy" is about 5 ft. long, and because of this, it cannot reproduce and is the last of it's kind.

Nature is cruel to the Syndrex, and in time, it shall die...

Alone and without it's Gore Magala and Tigrex figurines.

Edited by TheErebus

And here we see Syndrex, he lost his mind after Erebus had shown him that he has figurines that Syndrex would never have. The Syndrex normally jumps around in a hyperactive fashion, smearing feces on the walls and urinating out of his forehead.

Notice his bulging eyes and squeaky voice, you can tell all he does for a living is just curse Erebus's name. 

The Syndrex spends most of his time in Off-Topic, only rarely ever venturing out to feed on the stupidity that is General Discussion. 

The Syndrex is not a violent creature in nature, but crossing it results in it running around naked with its "dilly willy" swinging in the wind. It's "dilly willy" is about 5 ft. long, and because of this, it cannot reproduce and is the last of it's kind.

Nature is cruel to the Syndrex, and in time, it shall die...

Alone and without it's Gore Magala and Tigrex figurines.

There is something deeply wrong with you. 

To be fair, there's something deeply wrong with most of the Warframe Community in some regard, but you take it to new levels. 

There is something deeply wrong with you. 

To be fair, there's something deeply wrong with most of the Warframe Community in some regard, but you take it to new levels. 

There is a reason why I'm the ruler of off-topic. No one can challenge me in terms of insanity.