Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Have An Avatar Editing Option?

(XBOX)Motive cK

I think it'd be cool if our avatars reflected the specific colors and accessories that a warframe of our choice was wearing via a picture system. But that would be a big middle finger to people who actually bought avatars.

Refund the plat of everyone who bought them and give a little extra thing to everyone who got a PA including them.

I think people would be very happy to have a customizable avatar based on their personal frame.

I think it'd be cool if our avatars reflected the specific colors and accessories that a warframe of our choice was wearing via a picture system. But that would be a big middle finger to people who actually bought avatars.

Well, avatars don't cost all that much, and the people who do buy them often do it because they have the plat to waste.

i wanna tattoo my warframe-nick-name on everything ! my spaceship, my kubros etc., is that possible soon ? =)))))))))))))))))))))))

and i wanna be able to see at every shooten enemey: !"owned by ..."! :P

and some animations where the enemy rise white flags and wave hysterical around with them when they see me ... :P

that would be propper personalisation in warframe 8-}

Edited by VOR73X

Of course we can!

All you need to do is be a part of the Warframe Staff!

It's more or less meant to distinguish us easier. Besides, it has to be Warframe related.

Anything that will affect users and their avatars on the forum would first need come through game. 

Perhaps the colors in the pic change based on your preferences, the same as a Warframe, could be explored. 

Possibly an in-game screenshot manager that will directly apply a screenshot you take of your frame as your profile picture if you pay plat to do so.

Just a couple ideas.

I feel player profiles are something that really should reflect you. Making the pic more unique is a step.

Moved to General Feedback.