Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Review Old Content

Vadrigos

I realize this is probably the billionth thread on this subject, but it needs to be said anyway.

Is it just me, or does DE seem to be showing an amazing unwillingness to go back to old content that is in dire need of revision?I know it's in beta, but some of these issues date back to Update 7, and shouldn't take more than a few lines of code to fix, like the Mire's description and how it STILL mentions charge attacks. I expected more from the so-called 'year of quality', but instead our second Devstream of the year talks about PVP, a feature that was tacked on because the screaming meanies of the forums wouldn't shut up about it.  DE needs to start taking bigger risks and listen less to the white-knights and complainers. RIP OFF THE BAND-AIDS!! LESS NEW CONTENT, MORE MEANINGFUL OLD CONTENT! TEND TO THINE FOUNDATIONS!!!

You get the idea.

I realize this is probably the billionth thread on this subject, but it needs to be said anyway.

Is it just me, or does DE seem to be showing an amazing unwillingness to go back to old content that is in dire need of revision?I know it's in beta, but some of these issues date back to Update 7, and shouldn't take more than a few lines of code to fix, like the Mire's description and how it STILL mentions charge attacks. I expected more from the so-called 'year of quality', but instead our second Devstream of the year talks about PVP, a feature that was tacked on because the screaming meanies of the forums wouldn't shut up about it.  DE needs to start taking bigger risks and listen less to the white-knights and complainers. RIP OFF THE BAND-AIDS!! LESS NEW CONTENT, MORE MEANINGFUL OLD CONTENT! TEND TO THINE FOUNDATIONS!!!

You get the idea.

Someone obviously didn't see the recent Ember changes or today's post on the Nekros rework that will happen in todays update.....

Edit because I apparently cannot Engrish.

Edited by Stratego89

You get the idea.

Right on, man!

you think it's just a matter of "changing a few lines of code". but you have to remember..you change some lines of code and in turn that will affect other aspects of the game which will have to have a few lines of code changed which will cause other lines of code needing to be changed, etc. it's never as simple as "just change a few lines of code.

This makes no sense, they do whatever they feel like and think it is right.

They very rarely listen to the community and do what they want, they constantly are working on either new features and revising old features that no one talks about no more.

Also you expected more of the 2015 year of quality???

Is it December already?

You get the idea.

um warframe has such an amazing potential for PVP with all its amazing gameplay features. And they have stated that they are looking at re adding charge attacks. your one of the complainers that your bashing. You clearly dont listen to news, and are those the only issues? try pointing out something more game breaking than a weapons description. 

you think it's just a matter of "changing a few lines of code". but you have to remember..you change some lines of code and in turn that will affect other aspects of the game which will have to have a few lines of code changed which will cause other lines of code needing to be changed, etc. it's never as simple as "just change a few lines of code.

I said only some of them were this simple. Mire's description cannot be THAT hard to change...

were you there the past 10 livestreams including the recent one where they said for this year theyre mostly focusing on old revisions, refinements to quality, reworks and lore?

I really was, and was happy to see that they went back to Nekros and Ember. HOWEVER, there's  still a mountain of other issues to tackle, and they will not be solved by messing around with PVP.

I agree with you OP, but...

It's been 4 weeks. Like, as of today, this post I'm making, right now. There are rooms in my Dojo that are as old as the Mire and I haven't gotten around to redecorating them, either.

Patience, Tenno. One node at a time.

Edited by Go4tfi5h

I agree with you OP, but...

It's been 4 weeks. Like, as of today, this post I'm making, right now. There are rooms in my Dojo that are as old as the Mire and I haven't gotten around to redecorating them, either.

Patience, Tenno. One node at a time.

One node at a time is like fighting Sargas, if you ignore what Vadrigos is saying about hitting the weakpoints, you'll just run out of ammo.

you're making changing the description of ONE weapon seem like a great ordeal. its a menial task

Edited by Urquiora