Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Super Weapon :0

felinena

I dunno i asking about it before or not. But I feel waste when I see some of my max out mod in mod shelf is never ever use it and now that mod is rusty full of dust cover. like Ammo drum ,fast hand,magazine warp , or steady hand. or a mod is 

for make weapon turn to silent shoot . 

Maybe newbie will use it. but when they grow up over rank 7 . I am sure. They wont install it on gun . My idea is all about make super weapon . When Forma weapon 8 time or All slot on weapon is already polarity . So can use forma extend utility slot. and its really a utility slot. cant install any Mod is interfere about Damage increase for stop nerf rage predator around here get mad and said its power creep . its all utility and for utility only . 

Well . I think its good for everyone. so we can reuse that mod. not just leave it to shelf in ship and make its rusty full of dusty cover it :e 

Oh yes for made owner of weapon to be pround . lets make a Star infront of it or behind of it or change color of weapon name too . well other 3 ppl in party will see and said ! omg . his/her is use super weapon ! and its forma more than 8 time on that thing ! :> 

To the OP, Ive been thinking of ways to add a 'utility' slot to weapons for a long time now. And have to agree with you that is needed for those cool but relatively useless mods (because we HAVE to use others in there place unfortunately) like fast hands, and/ or magazine warp.

I would hate to forma a weapon 8 times though, haha. But it is a unique solution to a HUGE problem with WF and it's many un-used weapon mods
You have a my +1.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Cleaning

i would prefer arsenal have their own unique appearance for every different mod installed

for example...installing fast hands will make the magazine have a hand grip carved on it,hush will make the gun have silencer installed,eagle eye will have scope attached on it,etc

Thread cleaned of off-topic/rude replies. Moved to a more appropriate subforum.

Please keep rule 1a in mind at all times.

1a) BULLYING - This goes hand-in-hand with respect. Our forums are a place of understanding, and players with disabilities, handicaps, language barriers, etc should not be treated any different. There is zero tolerance for bullying in our forums. Picking on or pointing out other’s flaws is anything but constructive, we as a community need to focus on the feedback given and embrace everyone equally.

Thread cleaned of off-topic/rude replies. Moved to a more appropriate subforum.

Please keep rule 1a in mind at all times.

1a) BULLYING - This goes hand-in-hand with respect. Our forums are a place of understanding, and players with disabilities, handicaps, language barriers, etc should not be treated any different. There is zero tolerance for bullying in our forums. Picking on or pointing out other’s flaws is anything but constructive, we as a community need to focus on the feedback given and embrace everyone equally.

Thank You

I always liked the idea of utility slots, but I would rather there be a different way of getting them than putting in a bunch of forma into a weapon.  Like, for example: both utility and augment slots being unlocked through the focus system (if they're still planning on implementing it).