The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Artifacts From Alerts With ? Rewards Not Received

GyaruOSengen

Had this happen as well. Supposedly got Energy Siphon, couldn't find it in my Deck, though it would have been my first artifact so I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong. Later I log on and do another ? Alert, get the Energy Siphon again, and still don't have it.

I'm glad it's not just me.

Putting in my two cents to hop on the bandwagon, I'm just another fool who got shorted Energy Siphon both times. But it's nice to know DE is cracking down on this, at the very least I hope they put up a 12 hour alert offering the artefact once this issue gets fixed. Preferably I'd like to just see it automatically awarded to anyone who ran the alerts after the fact.

Glad it is just not me. Well, it is not a good thing, but missing a couple of good ones is just a bummer. Good there is enough response that this is getting noticed. Anyways, hope a fix is inbound. Happy hunting all.

I'd really like to get any Information about how this is going to be handled, because I really want to get that artifact and in fact got it twice now without actually receiving it. Is there gonna be another alert with ES, when this is fixed? Or will the players that did the mission, but didn't get the ES in their deck automatically receive it later on, do I have to submit a support ticket for this? Any Intel on what to do or what to look for, even if it's just waiting is greatly appreciated.

I'm going to bed now, cause it is 4am here and it doesn't seem, that there will be another ES alert mission.

Best regards,

Schoko

Edited by Schokoladenonkel

I also just finished a mission like an hour ago, with energy siphon as the ?. I logged off after i got through the victory screen and the mission stats, and i didnt have the artifact in my inventory, though i got the money for the mission. Anyway, figured id add another post here. 

I'd really like to get any Information about how this is going to be handled, because I really want to get that artifact and in fact got it twice now without actually receiving it. Is there gonna be another alert with ES, when this is fixed? Or will the players that did the mission, but didn't get the ES in their deck automatically receive it later on, do I have to submit a support ticket for this? Any Intel on what to do or what to look for, even if it's just waiting is greatly appreciated.

I'm going to bed now, cause it is 4am here and it doesn't seem, that there will be another ES alert mission.

Best regards,

Schoko

I'm not going to take the words out of DE's mouth, however based on what Rebecca has stated the appropriate parties - Whomever they may be - are being briefed on this issue. Expect a resolution to this problem, however as to what that may detail will be revealed as they work on correcting the issue.

Edited by DBugII

This happened to me also this afternoon. I was looking forward to a new card in my deck and then i was disconnected before the "mission debrief" screen, then the client froze and i was forced to kill my client, logged back in, and no artifact. major bummer.

Edited by junkion

I also received energy syphon with an alert mission. I didn't receive it either.

Also I noticed something. After observing the artifacts I saw that I might have energy syphon? I was hovering around  on the square thingy and it gave the description of the syphon. However I could not click on it so I could not select it. Tried clicking everywhere on the box but nothing helped. 

I also validated Waframe through steam. It said there were files missing and it installed them again. After that I started it again but still no syphon...

I did 2 alert missions and was shown to recieve 2 rewards, Sniper Scravenger and Physique. Neither of them appear in my artifacts however. Very aggravating considering these can only be aquired through alert missions which don't often yeild such a reward.