Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

If I could ask Yuikami a question, it would be what are her thoughts on Derf Anyo. For all we know, he coulda been (and still is) a client of Darvo's.

He makes me think of one of those merchant bad guy  that died in the mid of the movie o-o Other than that I have no bad thought against him... [except it's a p#$$&]

EDIT: I just realized I misread Derf as Nef >_>;

Edited by yuikami

He makes me think of one of those merchant bad guy  that died in the mid of the movie o-o Other than that I have no bad thought against him... [except it's a p#$$&]

really? I was reminded of that merchant from Metal Gear Solid 4. The one with the pet monkey lol...

Dear Darvo fans;

Why you should side with Grineer;

1) Corpus kinda has been treating Darvo badly, by siding with Grineer, it'll lower the number of Corpus officers,

therefore it'll open many positions for Darvo to climb back up, annddddd punish Corpus for kicking Darvo off Pluto in the first place.

2) Corpus run most of their operation with machine, they don't pay machine,

they pay people who work with the machine, wouldn't that follow with a raise for Darvo as well? :>

3) In the mean time, Darvo wouldn't be punished if Tenno were to side with Grineer,

'cause Tenno will be dealing business with Corpus through Darvo, still :D

4) If Grineer were to win the war, unless Corpus orders Darvo to stop dealing with us,

the profit for from Tenno will continue puring through Darvo and they can't blame Darvo for it.

This only proves that Darvo is better as business dealer!

5) The more corpus were pushed down, the more support and money they need and from where? Us Tenno!

6) Even after this war, Darvo will still be under our protection from Grineer!

But what do you get if you side with Corpus?

1) The Corpus will continuously mistreat Darvo 'cause Cospus will be high up on their butt.

2) Corpus will still come for us next, and having Corpus crust the Grineer messes up the balance,

allowing Corpus to have more power against us.

3) With them having more power, and no enemy for us to fight against them and them controlling the flow of resource,

Corpus can decide to stop supplying us and pull Darvo off. That means they can full gain control of the system!

Sooooooooo Lets side with Grineer and make Darvo more happy with his -personal- profit! ;DDDD

PS: Alad V is an @**.

Yeah. I now have a good reason to fight along side with the Grineer now.

For Darvo's Position in the Corpus!

Its quite funny though that the Corpus's Elite Crewman is too much. Unbalanced also in AI power!

The Corpus must suffer economically for Darvo!

Lotus must not know this...

Edited by Siviltha

You mean like a background character that no one cares for? Aww...but...but...think of the comic relief he can give us!

I think I'm gonna go with the corpus mainly still, just to see what Project Zanuka is...if it's fulfilled, we might get to see something interesting from the Corpus at last (Seriously, the strangest most awesome thing they have is the Raptor and upcoming Alad V for bosses) Of course helping Darvo is a nice thought but I'm certain he'll get something to do whether or not the Corpus win or lose.

I think I'm gonna go with the corpus mainly still, just to see what Project Zanuka is...if it's fulfilled, we might get to see something interesting from the Corpus at last (Seriously, the strangest most awesome thing they have is the Raptor and upcoming Alad V for bosses) Of course helping Darvo is a nice thought but I'm certain he'll get something to do whether or not the Corpus win or lose.

here how its going to work, if the grineer win, darvo would want us to terminate Alad V for good and pay us a pretty penny, plus he will get his postion. if the corpus win, darvo will have them capture our new berserker warframe, and give her to Alad V for project Zanuka, and will give the tenno a reason to kill him since she need to be rescued from his clutches.

here how its going to work, if the grineer win, darvo would want us to terminate Alad V for good and pay us a pretty penny, plus he will get his postion. if the corpus win, darvo will have them capture our new berserker warframe, and give her to Alad V for project Zanuka, and will give the tenno a reason to kill him since she need to be rescued from his clutches.

They did mention that she's part of the whole Gas City stuff. Pretty sure they already have her.

Oh wait, I misread Derf as Nef LOL

Well I don't know much about Derf yet o-o\

Just finished all 134 pages in about a day. WOW Yui. That is some amazing s#&$. I even painted my Nyx like yours except with a different helmet because no one can compare to Vor's greatest fan!

Thanks! XD Glad you enjoy it!

Edited by yuikami

Oh wait, I misread Derf as Nef LOL

Well I don't know much about Derf yet o-o\

Thanks! XD Glad you enjoy it!

Well, you can always have a looksee in these two threads:

the main idea thread, with 729 upvotes already - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39073-mini-boss-idea-derf-anyo-son-of-nef/

and this is where I dumped the concepts sketches I made, Derf Anyo included (don't mean to advertise, I just wanted to share) - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/121799-my-average-tastic-gallery-of-concepts/

The best part is, DE acknowledges Yukami's comics, I remember DERebecca mentioning her in the previous Livestream (16).

Rebacca is a huge fangirl of Yui, she mentions her whenever there is room between her other fav topics (cats and rule 34)

EDIT: if you don't know rule34, don't google it for the love of your innocence! Rebecca brought huge irremediable damage to the childhood of many innocent Tenno.

Edited by Gekker

I know this is kind of off topic. But I can imagine everyone role:

Only Sane Man: Lotus (She is the leader), Excalibur (A new comer or beginner)

Troll: Loki

Butt Monkey: Rhino, Frost

Comically Serious: Ash

Ash would be the strait man I think.

Excalibur makes me think of a heroic "Captain America" type character. A boyscout basically.

Adding to that, Frost always seems like he would have the misunderstood cool personality. Like everyone thinks he's a lone wolf and cold but he's really just socially awkward.

Nekros would be an emo. lol

Edited by HRD654

I know this is kind of off topic. But I can imagine everyone role:

Only Sane Man: Lotus (She is the leader), Excalibur (A new comer or beginner)

Troll: Loki

Butt Monkey: Rhino, Frost

Comically Serious: Ash

Ash would be the strait man I think.

Excalibur makes me think of a heroic "Captain America" type character. A boyscout basically.

Adding to that, Frost always seems like he would have the misunderstood cool personality. Like everyone thinks he's a lone wolf and cold but he's really just socially awkward.

Nekros would be an emo. lol

so necros and the stalker are bffs? 

also u forgot the kind of da trolls vauban

Sometimes I wonder if Yui really is a comic book artist, or Concept artist of some sort... maybe even a digital sculptor, and a Concept artist... and makes story boards for movies, cartoons/anime, or comic books... I've been wondering even before Warframe what it is she does o.O... You know she also USED TO make 3D products on imvu right? (used to, she stopped) You have too damn much talent Yui! What on earth do you do!?

Sometimes I wonder if Yui really is a comic book artist, or Concept artist of some sort... maybe even a digital sculptor, and a Concept artist... and makes story boards for movies, cartoons/anime, or comic books... I've been wondering even before Warframe what it is she does o.O... You know she also USED TO make 3D products on imvu right? (used to, she stopped) You have too damn much talent Yui! What on earth do you do!?

I wish I was in all that awesome careers ;w; Thankyu!

Now I'm just a starving illustrator... and still in school xvx\  -Shy awayyyy-

[Psss pssss not stop making IMVU product yet,

when my income rate drop iamma have to go back and make some more stuff lololololol]

Edited by yuikami

I wish I was in all that awesome careers ;w; Thankyu!

Now I'm just a starving illustrator... and still in school xvx\  -Shy awayyyy-

[Psss pssss not stop making IMVU product yet,

when my income rate drop iamma have to go back and make some more stuff lololololol]

really? That's unexpected o.o Whatever you do, DONT let that talent go to waste. You will regret it... for the rest...  OF YOUR LIFE!!!