Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

So much win on this page this morning!

It's all about Ultimate Victory for the Tenno!

And Potatoes! :)

A picture of a guy's "It's the Grineer!" tattoo

and a mention of an artist who drew chibi was what

led me here a loong time ago

Made me believe there was a community worth being a part of.

But this touched me deeply, in a good way.

........................Don't make the same mistake I did, the longer you stay in the major you don't like, the more time it takes and the more suffer it gives.........................

[sigh] What she said.

"A snippet from ojd's Curricula Vitae:"

BA:  English & Communications/Creative Writing & Lit.
Minor: Computer "Informational Sciences."
(Long story short, State Boards pulled support for my College's Pre. Req's
to qualify as "Real Computer Sciences" early in my Senior Year!)

Graduated dead middle of my Class circa 19... [cough, sputter, vanity.]
OK, Desktops were hooked up to CRT's. "Portable" PC's were twice the size of today's modern desktops, with a suitcase handle.
Portable phones were twice the size of modern laptop batteries. Video camera's were the size of refrigerators!
The "Rolling Stones" weren't all hooked on "Geritol", but Keith Moon was already dead.

Had an into to Computers teacher tell me once that I should go to Grad School & then teach.

Best quote from an English/Creative writing Prof. was the purpose of a good Bachelors degree is proof that you "are able to learn!"

Can't tell you how much has changed in the world since then, but the basics remain the same, the rest are just details.

Still wish I'd taken more Marketing or Finance classes.

-ojd-

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

You should hear his messages if you fight alongside the Corpus. He only has two - and one of them is, that he'll bash Alad's eyes out of his skull with our metal bodies if we choose to change sides and join him (i.e. Ruk).

Wat8.jpg

/e: spoilered that pic ...

Edited by Bibliothekar

That's fricken cheap Alad V! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

133_zps7202edbd.jpg

Beat Alad V eyes out of his skull with that Orokin Catalyst!

I stil complete it on Ruk's side though, CAUSE BADASS FTW!

Edited by yuikami

Now I'm just being lazy... =w=;

5 comics today was surprising me too... still too many ideas springing urggggggggggggggg!!!

131_zpsbde0da7e.jpg

132_zps2481f5a9.jpg

When I first heard that milk line it did make me pause but I never considered Engrish being the reason XD.

Also rusk face is perfection as he is trying to read it, he sounds like he really struggled to learn it in game.

Seriously your comics get better each time! Roflmao

*ruks, damn you autocorrect

Edited by YourFriendlyNoggin

Nailed it on the head with the catalyst. XD
in fact sargus ruk's head looks like a reactor.
and Alad V looks kinda blue like a catalyst... maybe it's all a theme.
maybe Ruk offers yellow grimey stuff and Alad offers blue glowy stuff. 

Edited by NetSlayer

Now I'm just being lazy... =w=;

5 comics today was surprising me too... still too many ideas springing urggggggggggggggg!!!

131_zpsbde0da7e.jpg

132_zps2481f5a9.jpg

I absolutely love how you went through the effort of making the Grineer text exactly the same as the English text. You had the choice to use random Grineer letters, but it's correct. And, of course, dose reactions in last 2 panels squeee!

See, I noticed the Grineer conquered a lot of planets...and now the corpus got some footing...methinks Yuikami had to nap/work/whatever otherwise the corpus wouldn't have won any of the nodes. XD

Also...catalyst is so damn tempting but screw it...Sargus Ruk is an orange cyclops and the corpus are weak to my fabulous volt powers!

See, I noticed the Grineer conquered a lot of planets...and now the corpus got some footing...methinks Yuikami had to nap/work/whatever otherwise the corpus wouldn't have won any of the nodes. XD

Also...catalyst is so damn tempting but screw it...Sargus Ruk is an orange cyclops and the corpus are weak to my fabulous volt powers!

Not to mention that the Corpus vivisect captured Tenno. Slaves can be freed. Dead Tenno? Not so much.

I missed the stupid potato

I was credited off one more fight when it closed ;-;

Now I'm fully set for Nekros's Reactor again but the Corpus are pushing hard. Ruk the Hek...

Not to mention that the Corpus vivisect captured Tenno. Slaves can be freed. Dead Tenno? Not so much.

Basicly my view on this. Support the Grineer today, get our brothers rescued, then do a solid month of leveling AP weapons on Saturn >:3

OT: I agree, tons of ideas and spoilers seem to be buried in this event, and everyone's having a good time. By far one of the best events yet and we got a week to go still!