Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

On spear, ruk offered 3 orokin cell versus Alad's 125.000 credits, and won.

On Ares right now, it's the reverse, except that Alad V (almost) doubled Ruk's offer at 5 orokin cell, and the grineers are still leading by a 20% margin.

I am overly happy about this.

If ares fall, grineers will lead by 9-3, an assured victory (unless Salad retake another node by throwing out some more potatoes)

"What is that test tube dog paying you to fight for him? Whatever it is, I'll double it!"

*doesnt work, grineers still win*

"DAFAK!"

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

We're clearing this out in private, please retain from making comments about anymore of this matter, thanks lovelies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway we're now recruiting again

Lovely tentacles, please pass on this message <3

Thank youuu

recruiting_zpsb1f644bc.jpg

We're clearing this out in private, please retain from making comments about anymore of this matter, thanks lovelies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank youuu

1337! 

Your too cool!

On spear, ruk offered 3 orokin cell versus Alad's 125.000 credits, and won.

On Ares right now, it's the reverse, except that Alad V (almost) doubled Ruk's offer at 5 orokin cell, and the grineers are still leading by a 20% margin.

I am overly happy about this.

If ares fall, grineers will lead by 9-3, an assured victory (unless Salad retake another node by throwing out some more potatoes)

"What is that test tube dog paying you to fight for him? Whatever it is, I'll double it!"

*doesnt work, grineers still win*

"DAFAK!"

it's not based on total wins, but on map domination, and it goes on till wednesday

Warframe_2013-10-25_20-03-07-80.png

Thank youuu

IMMA EAT ALL OF YOR EGG...PINK OCTOPUS

uGUu7.gif

Big Thanks to Rebecca for pointing this out during Prime Time! So I went investigating them!

134_zps489261de.jpg

135_zps7300df2d.jpg

in doubt, if don't have the carrier, it was just jump on

but it seems the Corpus prefer to give the best prizes over time

2 reactors orokin in a row yesterday

and the DE took away the Rollers, Scorchers and Napalms from the grinners in the last hotfix... is that they spent a lot early in the war?

Edited by Zeyez

Thank youuu

Can i join, i have read the rules and the other stuff and it sounds like fun and i like fun, fun is fun :)

Thank youuu

How2Apply.

Most of the clans I join just prefer themselves. ; n; I mostly get ignored.

Nevermind that top part of my response.

Edited by Siviltha

*Incoming message from Grineer*

Ruk: "Lady Yui we have found a partial job ally to our service ready for actions and always vigilant. He is asking forging an alliance with your own clan member of clan AsurO fire. Is ready for action and always hunting"

*Incoming message from AsurO Fire*

Loki: "I am not picking sides I served corpus enough now it is time to stack the deck for Grineers. Let us see how much Corpus can take from our mind bending powers. Thou let us run the same path once. Then separate both looking for own agendas. For freedom of galaxy"

please post the comment about recruitment in my clan thread, thanks :)

Anyway! WAM!!

Love the new sky box anyway (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Big thanks to UnderNexus on this one!!

I've been trying to deliver this one forever, but he really make it possible for me.

139_zpsf3518734.jpg

140_zps790aa2a2.jpg

141_zpsbb3eda35.jpg

Edited by yuikami