Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

please post the comment about recruitment in my clan thread, thanks :)

Anyway! WAM!!

Love the new sky box anyway (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Big thanks to UnderNexus on this one!!

I've been trying to deliver this one forever, but he really make it possible for me.

139_zpsf3518734.jpg

140_zps790aa2a2.jpg

141_zpsbb3eda35.jpg

Only just noticed the text over the 3rd panel on #140. Nearly choked on my cawfee! ;P

Bunny-Kun does a hilarious impression of Ruk! Sort of Cookie-Monster with brain damage!

-Jersey

Duude, have you ever fought alongside the Corpus on the Gravidus Dilemma? Those Elite Crewmen can pimp slap an Elite Lancer a good forty feet. 

Yeah sorry Knocking is overrated for corpus.

Knock knock jokes are essentially Tap-Tap jokes.

To initiate the complex procedure that is telling a joke. A nearby corpus will tap a credit on the other corpuss' helmet.

The Corpus, being so attune to the sounds of money, can tell a joke is on it's way and smiles inside his helmet.

Like so

:3 

Off topic one thing that aggrovates me is trolls in the elevators aside from the dang windows shooting em as I head into the corridor. I can see Loki doing this more than anything

Why rant here? Isn't this supposed to be Yuikami's comic works? :l

(Since usually, you referred Off topic.)

Speaking of high. I just made a wiki page about Grineer Language.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grineer_Language

This is also my forum post to those who would like to stockpile: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/125535-unlocking-grineer-understanding

Anyone who is willing to translate Grineer is open to do so...

Especially Yuikami, for Captain Vor. :D

Edited by Freelancer27

clanemblem_zps620595db.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★RECRUITMENT CLOSED★★★★★★★★★★★

Ok I've just sent out the LAST lot of interview question. Also, the recruitment is now CLOSED. We'll be going through the ones who've already applied now. Thank you everyone who's interested in joining. Those who didn't get in or figured it's too late, I wish you the best in your future clan and hope to hang out with you sometimes. :)

Edited by yuikami

Speaking of high. I just made a wiki page about Grineer Language.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grineer_Language

This is also my forum post to those who would like to stockpile: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/125535-unlocking-grineer-understanding

Anyone who is willing to translate Grineer is open to do so...

Especially Yuikami, for Captain Vor. :D

Ohh Thank you for working on this! This is awesome!

Just found and read this whole thread in one sitting.

It is one of the most amusing threads I have had the pleasure of stumbling across, ever.

Keep up the excellent work :D

Thanks! Glad you had fun :D

Just quickly noting that. The T3 rewards are sidearms... Man... All my 207 runs of work are all in vain... I am tired.. Frustrated and disappointed to DE now. I was waiting for primary weapon but no... Sidearms AGAIN! Brakk just looks and sounds like a grenade launcher. Or just like that concussion launcher on Halo reach but no sidearm...

Desto... or what was that name... Sidearm too... Oh come on... Where are the primary weapons? Those sweet primary weapons... *throws television, laptop, Xbox 360 through the window*

No Ranting towards DE in here, thanks, If you want to do that, make a topic where else.

Edited by yuikami

Well, is it just me, or does the Vs Corpus lines for Ruk make him seem even MORE like a good guy? I mean, he's not even insulting you, more trying to warn you that Alad V is a bag of lying snakes.

We knew this already, true, but still.

Also, hey, Alad? THEY'RE HELMETS, WE GOT EYES UNDER THEM. I THOUGHT YOU DID RESEARCH ON WARFRAMES YOU SLIMY GIT.

Well, is it just me, or does the Vs Corpus lines for Ruk make him seem even MORE like a good guy? I mean, he's not even insulting you, more trying to warn you that Alad V is a bag of lying snakes.

We knew this already, true, but still.

Also, hey, Alad? THEY'RE HELMETS, WE GOT EYES UNDER THEM. I THOUGHT YOU DID RESEARCH ON WARFRAMES YOU SLIMY GIT.

I grant Alad V my gratitude and apology for what he was doing for the Dilemma. He was to stop the Grineer in taking more Tenno than the Corpus taking the Tenno for him. Protonus is sad now. :(

nope, he's just try to prove he's Better then Alva V but lack of Vocabulary Knowledge

i mean, here's what Wiki said about him:

• According to the mission briefing, Sargas Ruk had been raiding and annexing Tenno-controlled dig sites in the region, which is the main reason that led to him being targeted for assassination. He is also the main Artifact Hunter of the Grineer faction.
  • It is said that Ruk has a deep hatred for any Non-Grineer. He also considers flesh as a flaw, and implanted many body modifications into himself as a result of his pursuit for "Grineer perfection".

THEY'RE HELMETS, WE GOT EYES UNDER THEM. I THOUGHT YOU DID RESEARCH ON WARFRAMES YOU SLIMY GIT.

well if you did let some of Corpus you're encounter alive, he would have some information, but NOOOOOOOO......

nope, he's just try to prove he's Better then Alva V but lack of Vocabulary Knowledge

i mean, here's what Wiki said about him:

• According to the mission briefing, Sargas Ruk had been raiding and annexing Tenno-controlled dig sites in the region, which is the main reason that led to him being targeted for assassination. He is also the main Artifact Hunter of the Grineer faction.
  • It is said that Ruk has a deep hatred for any Non-Grineer. He also considers flesh as a flaw, and implanted many body modifications into himself as a result of his pursuit for "Grineer perfection".

well if you did let some of Corpus you're encounter alive, he would have some information, but NOOOOOOOO......

You know ruk is getting reworked, that could include his lore.