Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Hmm...the black spots could be charred remains of what was flesh(makes sense to cut with heat,easier to cut that way,less blood on the product)

Though why the insides are so thin is anyone's guess,could be modified human to be permanently inside the suit.

Or just aliens/cyborgs/biological orokin products which fit a very loose descri[ption of "Human"

My thoughts on why they look like that tough :P

Well, the warframe could already be empty of an inhabitant.

Doesn't make sense,the Mag which came next was moving till the "scanner" thing happened

That also means he did a heat cutter version of Ravaillac's execution

Am I the only one wh found the Pumpkin Rollers staggering? As in, being staggered from horror.

Oh, and the new teaser trailer was kind of frightening as well. Up until now we had never seen Tennos die, especially not in such a gruesome manner (yeah there is no gore and all, but wow... he just dismembered the guy like an old toy).

Had a good laugh with the strips. I was happily surprised to see Fabulous Volt making an appearance once again. :3

There goes my canon of having [anything close to human] inside of warframe.

If you look closely, it's a flat texture applied on each of the charred/burnt areas, not a hole (you can even see that it's the same texture applied on all of them). Additionally, the highly heated areas are way too thick to be the suit's thickness. Also, what kind of shock value would there be if it was an empty suit?

We can bleed when we get shot without shields too, but most importantly... https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/123943-what-happens-when-you-get-killed-by-flux-rifle/

In other news, Alad V DIDN’T kill Excalibur. Look at the bodies:

Ingame Excalibur: 

vevHuJG.png?1

Trailer "Excalibur": 

CxV1Fpq.png?1

They look similar at first glance, yes, but they are not the same individual. The markings on the body of the “Excalibur” in the trailer cannot be obtained in game. The Tenno killed by Alad V was not Excalibur. He was wearing a Pendragon helmet, yes, but he was not Excalibur. Also, if Excalibur’s arms were being held in that position, we would have seen the ridge things on his forearms. 

Ingame Excalibur: 

vevHuJG.png?1

Trailer "Excalibur": 

CxV1Fpq.png?1

They look similar at first glance, yes, but they are not the same individual. The markings on the body of the “Excalibur” in the trailer cannot be obtained in game. The Tenno killed by Alad V was not Excalibur. He was wearing a Pendragon helmet, yes, but he was not Excalibur. Also, if Excalibur’s arms were being held in that position, we would have seen the ridge things on his forearms. 

You might want to take a look at this : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127047-entry-3-nov-1-warframe-skins/

That is Excalibur but with the alt skin.

Edited by BloodCarnival

Ingame Excalibur: 

vevHuJG.png?1

Trailer "Excalibur": 

CxV1Fpq.png?1

Um, hate to burst your bubble, but that's Excalibur alright, just an alternate body design. Here:

ExcaliburAlternateSkin_Concept.jpg

Edit: DAMNIT, you beat me to the punch.

Edited by RazorTip

I'm sorry but I am not seeing any charred flesh here, just a hollow suit, I don't get where people are getting that idea.

And mate it's called an upcoming skin, just check Grineeer's workshop besides I think it was clear that the warframes were just suits, not everyone wearing the same is necesarily the same person.

Edit: Beaten to it.

Edited by RahuStalker

Um, hate to burst your bubble, but that's Excalibur alright, just an alternate body design. Here:

ExcaliburAlternateSkin_Concept.jpg

Edit: DAMNIT, you beat me to the punch.

You might want to take a look at this : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127047-entry-3-nov-1-warframe-skins/

That is Excalibur but with the alt skin.

Duly noted. I was unaware of the alternate skins coming out. Thank you for correcting my error. :)

I'm sorry but I am not seeing any charred flesh here, just a hollow suit, I don't get where people are getting that idea.

And mate it's called an upcoming skin, just check Grineeer's workshop besides I think it was clear that the warframes were just suits, not everyone wearing the same is necesarily the same person.

Edit: Beaten to it.

Yes,because a Hollow suit MUST have a giant black thing resembling human/organic being inside it.

Watch the whole thing,he continues to do (possibly)the same with a Mag,hell it showed us why the Exc. was standing completely still too

Personally,I think they were a few the frames/Tenno in the trailer were the ones he got away with from the event

Why would Hollow frames be put into Crypods anyway?

Edited by Kefaljohn

It may be that the weird laser thing he puts mag through destroys organic material. Just a theory

I think the laser stuns them in place so they get a clean cut, if they would squirm the cuts would be uneven and no corpus would buy it, mag kept a orange outline after getting hit by it.

/log into forums

/has over 25 notifications

/all from this thread

/sees why

/theory time

WEEEELLLLLLLLL, I don't really see why it disproves it yui, but at the same time I don't see it proving it. What I see are chard things happening from something using extremely high temperatures. The black on the inside of where the cuts happened can be from either organic stuff or technological stuff (plastic and metaled insulation). and that was my five cents~

Ingame Excalibur: 

vevHuJG.png?1

Trailer "Excalibur": 

CxV1Fpq.png?1

Yes they can be obtained its a new skin being released go check developers workshop entry 3