Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Good God, your comics! - Now I have one more reason to love this game and anything related to it XD

Keep them coming! *demand demand demand*

One more thing...urk...

I'm Thai too :D

จริงนะ :D

i play her sometimes... but really seldom, i always try to play a bit with each one of them, the only ones i really dislike are Ash and Frost...

i dont know why... i just cant play them and having fun at the same time

I really rarely play frost unless mission type is defense against Corpus or Grineer. Or I want to survive a damn long time against hit scan. Here I have tons of armor petri glass biatch. What are you going to do about it? While I am banging your head like church bell with Fragor

Sticking to Mag/Mag Prime and Excal but won't be selling Nyx because they're my only babies Warframes ;-;

Plus seeing the enemy shoot each other is fun.

Then suddenly game crashes when you Mind Control a Heavy gunner and both another heavy gunner and your heavy gunner stomps. :3 Oh I would love to see your face then.

Then suddenly game crashes when you Mind Control a Heavy gunner and both another heavy gunner and your heavy gunner stomps. :3 Oh I would love to see your face then.

Already did that, no problem there. Both stomped at the same time - "my" minigunner was still standing afterwards, the other one flying around.

at 145

LOL ....yes.... i see your point :D nice 1 

But (before i get killed from a head shot)

I like Nyx's proportions, they are fine the way they are. 

Not gonna trade in the corpus greedy milk for a substance to enhance her cleavage . 

Although im sure if it was for the sake of profit Alad ...might find a way to obtain some 

(As we speak he is probably using Mag as a test subject for it , botox and other "enhancements" )

Edited by Elestor

Love the manga! hates the ending :c and nah I love my colors XD

I'm not fond of the ending either, but it's a really cool manga either way. Best solution: Do not read the ending! mwahahahahaaa forever goes on the awesome, yes?

I don't have a captain vor picture, may I offer cookies personally baked with Vor's specially hidden recipe?