The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I used to LOVE Soul Calibur but they've all bin downhill since 2 and I didn't even bother with 5.

I doubt we're going to get a miracle either, if breast size is dividing them so bitterly they can't finish the game!

I read only two articles that talk about this, and I can't really find that Dengeki interview to really confirm it. I feel that the information, which lacks source in both article, shouldn't be taken as facts right away.

Also, according to Harada, Daishi (who's apparently the one who was interviewed) has left Project Soul (his twitter account is also closed, so for once, Harada might not be trolling).

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/393531247621726208

'cause I kept running into Rhinos who think he can melee a group of Toxic Ancient[100+] then fail and blame the rest of the team for letting him think he's carrying the team with his n00b-arse and still think Rhino is the best frame. -_-; Basically the one that kept showing up in my comic.

And I hate boasting... cultural crash when Thai people value modesty and boasting only creates enemy.

yep.. i hate lone rangers..not just rhino,, but any frame,, especially in boss stages,, screws up looting,,

Need.... update... 11.... -crawls around on the floor-

Anyway, been doodling around in Twitter xD

vordoll_zps454c4fe1.jpg

coconut_zps1e05582e.jpg

Yui, I have been getting rather bored...

So as Loki, in public matches, I rush ahead to spawn Vor in, and invis, just watching him walk about and teleport at random.

As he walks, I begin to channel my inner Steve Irwin.

"Now, when the Councilor General Captain Vor  teleports, don't be in such a rush to greet him. His status as a natural predator makes him a wiley opponent.

When approaching the Vor, you must be Extremely  Cautious... Hang on, I think I see one now!

As always when watching Councilor General Captain Vor, you must also be aware of his symbiotic partner, the rare and elusive Yuikami. If anything gets in the vicinity to threaten Vor, the Yuikami will strike hard, and fast. Crikey! She just got another Excalibur!"

Needless to say, you have inspired quite a bit of fun for me when I do run Tolstoj. Thank you so very much. n,n

*gets a swing to balls from Brokk Fragor* Trollki: "Ow..." *drops a chibi doll of Ember Prime* Trollki: "It was for you. Man it hurts. With all of those spikes ma'am the standard hammer swing would have had been enough" PWS Excalibur: "It was from me... Now I see how you treat my colleagues... Well done they does need some education sometimes" *takes a paper mask where has been drawn Troll face* Trollki: "Censored!"

(PWS = Professional With Standards)

Edited by Revel72

Colleges or colleagues? o.ô

Fixed it -.- I should check what I write...

PWS Excalibur: "Hey writer *knocks on the screen* You better get me leveled up fast so we can chase for the new warframe who is coming soon"

Vor-doo doll :)

No nails. *gives cookies and the Vor-doo doll to Yui* PWS Excalibur: "I think it needs two more things" *takes hot cup of coffee and some cold milk from cold storage. Hands over these* "Seems to be much better... I guess*

any frame except Nekros... He was made to lone wolf... He can do what Rhino can only dream of...

Meh,have fun in dying inside mobs trying to cast Fear/Shadows of the dead.

Though I'm not really against Nekros(potatoed dat fucka),but a Vanguard Rhino with the Strech/Focus(or both) mod and max rush is VERY fun to use.

Roar and Stomp sweaten the deal.

I remember when I went to the Gravidus event:

Run to the middle spot ,Cast fistfoot,watch the XP fill the screen with all but the strongest of foes got dead from magical earthquake.

I felt like a Tactical nuke for some reason :P

Edited by Kefaljohn