The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Saryn/Cali. rush. camp. done. That's all really... I didn't even get the chance to see how faster they actually get...

The only thing notable about the "new" Grineer, was the Roller spam. I'd almost forgot how much I hated the damn things.

Edited by Ryme

The only thing notable about the "new" Grineer, was the Roller spam. I'd almost forgot how much I hated the damn things.

I was like "WTF? Something is staggering me and i dont see it" when i first met them. Then i realized that pesky Eximus Roller is in love.

Pretty much all I did on Tactical Alert was placing Cataclysm on control panel and let door heroes do the rest.

cuteness_overload_by_kiddatsuma-d5i25s1.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! the cuteness it's too much...*dies from cuteness overload*... now i will haunt this topic forever.

Is that weed you're throwing? cause EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH A BAG OF WEED

Nop, it's a bag of broccoli, usage is drug is bad on this forum.

or this;

Looks like Spinach for me.

I heard Call Me "My Queen" had better sales and reception than Fifty Shades of Hek.

It's banned from The Grineer but yes it became a rare item, was so hard to get a copy.

There's also "The Embrace of the Void" and "Silent Scoom's Touch" Those were great, too.

Edited by yuikami

So I got into this Warframe RP community on tumblr, this is fun

Misc.

mPaZkhy.jpg

If ordis was a boy

6l2E856.jpg

bMfeVEb.jpg

BI9THcB.jpg

AIBWAt1.jpg  

IAh6J0H.jpg

S3IhpIb.jpg

pRWUsls.jpg

FrShX0O.jpg

qPHm0RY.jpg

okh2u7d.jpg

latJlux.jpg

RP with Berioushttp://thestalkernyx.tumblr.com/post/105545596310/au-time-lag-thestalkernyx-au-time-lag ]

nsLNjNj.jpg

lsKqJm5.jpg

kgF2aqB.jpg

ZbBO0cj.jpg

*loads newly bought soma prime* atleast this will surely kill me with a full clip*pulls trigger nope*-_- right its unranked.*pulls out good old soma from u10 that he got the day it came out with nekros*we've had some good times you and i ima use you this last time to save my mind form this horrifing sight.*before pulling tigger* GOOD BYE CRUEL WORLD.*stops before doing it* wait i have to stop the grineer from blowing up the relays so i can open a store on one(a man can dream).*goes to do that and does one solo* LEROOOOOOOOOY JENKINS!!!

edit: now if i could only login...

Edited by Freed85

It's banned from The Grineer but yes it became a rare item, was so hard to get a copy.

There's also "The Embrace of the Void" and "Silent Scoom's Touch" Those were great, too.

what? that book banned!? i guess its only reserved for higher officials.

while those are good reads, i spoil myself with more comedic titles like "Prime Access" or "Rubedo Libido."

after reading those two, i could finally understand why Stalker is stalking me.

We need someone to write all three.

-shies away because writing skills are rusty and meh-

[begins typing]

get Rukt