Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Soooo I just finished my other plans and still time before my commission due date...that meanssssss;

MORE LATE LATE LATE LATE COMICS!

Gonna try to draw all the ones I noted down since weeks ago ;w; so this is going to cover some old events...

111_zps996dfd2f.jpg

112_zpsb1a08f60.jpg

Funny thing is before the event started I was like "I have a bad feeling about this" Everyone else "LIES, WARFRAME HATER, IT WILL BE A GREAT EVENT" The event comes... and they still won't admit I was right...

Not sure why everyone hates the last event. It was my favourite of all the events tbh.

It had a few flaws (RNGish competition and HUD overkill) that weren't predictable on the announcement thread but at least it was not a crazy-grindy-marathon with unclear rewards and surprises that came from miscommunication.

In the end I enjoyed a fresh and new game mode to experient around with :)

Apart from that, glad to see some new comics Yui!

As always, waiting for more :D

Soooo I just finished my other plans and still time before my commission due date...that meanssssss;

MORE LATE LATE LATE LATE COMICS!

Gonna try to draw all the ones I noted down since weeks ago ;w; so this is going to cover some old events...

111_zps996dfd2f.jpg

112_zpsb1a08f60.jpg

My Flux Rifle will still eat up that much ammo as if it was just small appetizers. Althought I am mostly buying a bunch of 'Large Health Restore' since they badly nerf Ember's Overheat ability...

lol, first the Skates, and now Nekros. Loki & Nyx are in for a nightmare when they find J2K. Keep up the awesome work, Yui!

Also, I think Ash is gonna "cover" Ember a lot more now. ;)

*source: r/warframe. JoshTheSquid

Edited by DB-Tenno