Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This Year All Lore Debates Will Be Shattered. All Aboard The Lore Hype-Train

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

*depressed*

*frustrated*

*un- hyped*

choooooooooooo choooooooooo

That's gotta be the slowest hype train in the world.

IWhile I sure should feel hyped... I'm actually not.

Why should I ? nothing changed yet! All they do is add weapons (Which isn't a bad thing... but stuff to be maxed alone won't make me happy) n stuff to be bought, but no lore.

Even though the tactical alerts would be a GREAT way to bring across lore and background information.

So there was this cargo we were supposed to steal from the corpus.

What exactly was inside? How was it lost? Who is responsible? Why do we want it? What will we do with it?

So many questions that could be answered so easily. No short answers. Long, detailed answers. But what's easier.... Writing a site of made up story for entertainment or designing and implementing a new weapon? (I am aware that there's never the same people working on weapons and... well... other stuff)

Just saying. It'd be easy and there were lot's of opportunities. But they all remained unused.

And honestly?

I don't believe this will ever change.

I'm looking forward to actually getting some immersive information so I can really get connected to the game.

Hopefully this really is the year they fill in the endless amount of holes they've supplied.

If not then I'm never taking what they say seriously again. "This year is the year of lore and answers."

Whats so weird about this train?, its an failed hype train and it has crashed 

It hasn't crashed yet but It's going really slow.

And I think that's because no one actually believes that this will be the "year of lore".

It would be too nice to be true.

Nothing ever changes.

It hasn't crashed yet but It's going really slow.

And I think that's because no one actually believes that this will be the "year of lore".

It would be too nice to be true.

Nothing ever changes.

I predict this Year of Quality will go just as well as the Year of End-Game last year.

But, who knows.  I've been surprised before.  Not by this game, but I've been surprised before at some point in my life.

I predict this Year of Quality will go just as well as the Year of End-Game last year.

But, who knows.  I've been surprised before.  Not by this game, but I've been surprised before at some point in my life.

lol'd

At least they tried. Or maybe not. idk.

------------

Even though .... the cordylon thing seems to be interesting... I mean...

After all we know now that purple isn't the Lotus' favourite color.

And grineer lifespans only last a few years ... now okay... a few years could be anything.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Some one order some hype? 

On a more serious note this train is gonna take a while to get up to some speed. We are out of January now (dead zone for DE to release anything of substance) and the steam should start building soon.