Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is Your Least Used Frame?

nickelshark

Limbo is the only frame I didn't max within a month of getting him, still haven't (I've used every frame in the game, and quite a bit, except for him).

Just can't really wrap my head around his weird mechanics, and I feel awkward playing him in a group. (I assume he gets better at rank 30 though)

After that, probably Hydroid. I loved him at first, but then I started using other frames and.. I realized how outclassed he is by everyone else's abilities.

My least used according to profile is limbo (Personally I take Prime frames to be same as non primed) tough I use most frames depending on the mood.

Last frame I'd play would be Rhino for anything but Arcane Thrak Hobbled Dragon key no stamina or sprint modifications obstacle course, non-primed one because primed one haves movement speed bonus making it downgrade for me.

Next one would be Hydroid or Limbo since I just can't figure out build I like for them and Hydroids augments being not too fancy and Limbo being mayby too focused on the rifts.

Rest of the frames I'm redoing builds atm and have had blast with Venom Dose Saryn and Fireball Frenzy Ember.

I just wish that Trinity augments would be more interesting like WoL being targetable at allies and they'd gain temporary health and life steal for duration or Link linking team members in range instead of enemies making it more supportive skill (tough "Trolling" possibilities of self damage teamwipes with that shouldn't be possible)

Prpbably Nyx. A lot of people would disagree but this is the Warframe I propably play the least, then again I try to play all of them equally. And it is not that Nyx is bad or that I would suck with her personally. She is incredibly useful. My problems with her is her aesthetics being too close to Excalibur ( would finally wish her to get own unique body aesthetics ) that render her forgettable under fitting Excalibur Warframe. Additionally while her theme is great and abilities understandable, I just feel too passive playing her and so I quickly become bored of her. At least with Trinity I can run in the middle of everyone and I like her role.

Got all parts of Oberon and Valkyr, haven't bothered to build either.

Of the existing frames -- My Exca is rank 30, but he was my starter frame and after getting my 2nd frame (Nyx!), I never took him out again. Just unimpressive in every front after the last changes to it.

Edited by tzaeru

Banshee.

Banshee. Just an overall "meh" frame.

Banshee.

Banshee.

Banshee.

I hate Banshee because I don't like her skills, so I don't want to learn her.

Banshee. I'm not big on support roles, and I don't really have anything against Banshee just other frames do everything she does better I guess, also unless stealth get gets a major update, silence is useless.

Banshee.

Banshee. MR Fodder to the max, lvl up and forget they exists. Shes ugly.

Id say my least used frame is banshee

Banshee... I guess its just not my style.

Banshee for me too

Banshee.

Banshee.

Banshee.

Banshee.. I just used her once

So much Banshee hate!

It´s unforgivable!

You shall tremble before my Pink Banshee!

YNnONrk.jpg

Valkyr for me.

Haha, I use a deep-red Banshee myself. Just red, all around.

I've found it a great frame really and fun to play every now and then, but needs good team to go with it. Sonar is great, gives up to 10x damage amp. Silence is, while rather unimpressive, of limited usability in CC. I've actually used Sonic Boom in 40 min T3 Survival to push back a group of enemies so ally could revive a fallen comrade. Quake's saved the pod in defense once or twice.

It has three skills that are situationally useful and one skill that is just great to have for support. But yes, if a somewhat passive support role isn't your thing, then Banshee isn't going to shine for you. And it is indeed a frame that I couldn't play for hours in a go due to somewhat limited possibilities it has.

Edited by tzaeru

Right now, every frame excluding Trinity, because I've finally realized that hers is the playstyle I love.

My Immortal Trinity laughed to Mutalist Incursions´ Survival mission even when I used only Machete Wraith

I´m deadly serious, was surrounded by so many Ancients, Moas, Broodmothers and Boilers, most of them Eximus units, that it was stupid.

My teammates died too fast to heal them.

Limbo.

There's an optimal build which is 'hide in the bubble' build. I find his abilities to be extremely dull and too dependent on each other. On paper, his abilities have high synergy but they don't work well with the game. In practice, he excels at Capture and Rescue but falls flat on most of the others. The only Void application aside from capture would be camping Defense and MDefense with his bubble.

I find him to be 'the leach frame' and his performance is leagues better outside the rift. Ironic isn't it? To me the single target and almost no CC spells disaster. If you want to target multiple through the bubble you risk your extremely fragile frame - so that's a big no and to top it off he only has 1 bubble active.

Ash, only done a mission or 2 with him since I got him to 30. Vauban, got him to 30 and used him for a dozen or so DS farms havent touched him since.

Banshee, I want to play her but she needs forma and seing as she is a "old" frame and can get primed at any time I dont want to waste my efforts on her if she is going to be replaced soon.

Hentoid, just havent felt like using him.

Nova

Dont hurt me.

Edit: I actually did go back to Rhino recently, but it was only because I'll soon have access to Iron Shrapnel and because I got my hands on a rubedo skin.

Edited by IANOBW

Oberon (played him a week when he was released and never again)

Ember (just for bling bling archwing burn burn)

Mag (i dont like faction specefic frames)

Rhino ( ...cuz its rhino)

Volt (i love his design and if played right he is a must have in 2h+ t4 surv but idk...)

Hydroid (same as Oberon)