Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think De Feel Bad When....

Hypernaut1

a player with 1500+ hrs in game calls it quits?

I would imagine that anything over 1000 hrs far exceeds their expectations and is seen as a resounding success. Im sure they care about all of their players, but seeing someone with 1500+ hrs finally say "im burnt out now" is probably a bitter sweet victory.

Well, kind of -- if DE only cared for money and not their community. At least that's what I'd like to think. Except Scott. Scott is Stan's uncle and he takes him golfing every saturday night and they discuss stock in the nerd company.

Love doesn't pay the bills but it's still there and it's pretty damn important.

Edited by -CM-Tiffany

Nah, don't think they feel bad. I've seen Rebecca replaying to threads (on the closing post) thanking the player for giving warframe and DE all those hours.

But after 1k hours is most likely the mayority of players will feel burn out, and is not entirely DE's fault.

Unsure how DE feels but I'd asume atleast bit bad since multiplayer games are made great by the players playing that includes those who have put many hours into the game.

(1596 missions hours don't know how long total since upgrading computer wiped steam hours that were ~2100 hours) 

I think they might, considering there are games like World of Warcraft that have captured players for 5000+ hours. It shows a failing in the design of the endgame. A veteran of that degree is much more likely to be a paying customer, but they have no way of stopping them from slipping away.

That would make me upset, at the very least.

Edited by Saint_of_Grey

If someone has logged 1k+ hours and not become burnt out they either have super powers or something wrong with them. 

I dont think they feel bad though, a lot of the players that get burnt out come back to warframe after new content gets released (which is quite often).

I reached 1150+ hours in 2 months and i'm totally burned out. 

Maybe don't spend literally 70% of your time playing a game? Seriously do you sleep 7 hours then just get up and play? I must be misunderstanding because it sounds like you played nearly 17 hours a day for 2 months.

And honestly no I don't think it does I think they are proud it lasted so long.

I think they might, considering there are games like World of Warcraft that have captured players for 5000+ hours. It shows a failing in the design of the endgame. A veteran of that degree is much more likely to be a paying customer, but they have no way of stopping them from slipping away.

That would make me upset, at the very least.

Well World off Warcraft is 11 years old and it takes a lot longer to get something to reach the max level.

In Warframe I can max a frame in 30 minutes. 90-100 takes 5 hours in Warcraft. And both of those methods are just grinding as hard as you can.

Edited by immolator1001

First of all, Mastery rank is just some content for player to achieve, but do not function as end game content. So basically a player can call it end once their very first warframe reach rank 30. Not including collecting mods, weapons and etc. So basically if a player cost much time for the game.

DE wont lost anything , it seems like DE still have something to maintain their player base, even there is old player quitting warframe.