Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #46!

[DE]Rebecca

Will old Prime warframe ( Frost & Excalibur) ever be retouch to match with the new Prime frames style that have way more golden cool features and effects? Maybe an alternative skin to chose from the ancient Prime one? 

Will we ever see Immortal Skins that actualy keep the golden parts of Prime Warframes?

Any news on a new faction?

New kubrows and sentinels?

New infos on the next Prime?

Any wild speculation of when will U16 release ?

Keep the amazing work DE!

Will we see a change in quests with warframes or any build requirements in middle of them. The mirage and limbo quests were a total cutoff from the story inside from having to build the parts, and that was really bad considering there the only two frames in the game that had and playable back story. It pushes away the enjoyment man...not cool

Will there ever be any chance talented fans can make skins for warframes and their accessories?

Did you guys ever think that it would be cool if while players are fighting a boss  that any other boss or bosses can join and assist that boss to even the odds? Keep in mind this should open up to higher ranked players. For example, four players that are master rank 8 or higher are fighting General Ruk then Councilor Vay Hek shows up to assists him along with Corrupted Vor? 

Would it be cool if Stalker organized his own syndicate because the other syndicates have decided to betray him for whatever reason? It could change the balance of power of the syndicates if this happened but it could be opened up to players master rank 8 and higher?

Last thing, I can potentially see a major event spark a syndicate confict on a rail and all the tenno are in the middle of the cross fire.

Thanks DE for making a one of my top three favorite games!

Edited by (XB1)BLK THORN

Many desktop PC players spent time away during the holidays, and being away for as little as 4 or 5 days during the 18 day event meant that we couldn't get the 15 points needed for Imperator Vandal.  Will there be another opportunity to get the weapon again?  Sometime in 2015, maybe?

- Will Rhino's Iron skin get a visual rework? the molten metal hides any and all customization.

You can make your Rhino the most beautifull and impressive Rhino in the universe.. but the moment you press that button.

BAMMM, ALL YOUR HARD WORK, GONE, you choose between 3 options:

being shiny silver,

being shiny gold,

being dead.

- Have you ever thought of placing a high Mastery Lock on Prime gear?

- I've seen alot of people talk about Non-primes being nicknamed mastery fodder.

and noone bothering to play them since they have a prime variant.

So more of a suggestion than a question.. Why not block access to a Prime until after you max the original.

i.e. you can't build Loki Prime unless you maxed a Loki

- any updates on Lore?

- what are your thoughts on the majority of late-game nodes being empty and requiring you to recruit a squad to play?

- Have you thought of making the Random bonus objectives less random?

(hacking a console on a defense mission or getting 20 sidearm kills on an archwing mission is impossible)

- Will Kubrow upkeep ever be nerfed? I never used mine because of his ridiculously expensive maintenance.

- Will we ever get an invasion rework? 25.000 credits is alot for some people, but it's not worth doing the same mission 5 times

- underclocking mods:

instead of having one lvl10 Steel Fiber mod for your potato'd Valkyr, and another lvl 5 Steel Fiber for your normal Nova,

why not be able to manually change the effective level of mods, i.e. having your lvl 10 SF act as a lvl5 when applied to Nova

- Why did we kill the Orokin?

- Will resources and mods be made more visible in Archwing missions?

More than once have I seen my squadmates cheer and celebrate after getting 7 Tellurium or more in a long Intercept mission,

When I myself only found 2, or 1, or none at all.

- Will helmet stats ever become independent?

I want to wear the default Rhino Prime helmet, but I don't want to lose the speed boost from Vanguard.

- last but not least, you probably get this question alot..

Will Valkyr Prime ever be a thing?

Al questions are worth taking a note EXCEPT the locking the prime gear , what will happen of us then who like to farm and sell it, like Nova Prime , whose buyers are usually lower ranked players who cant yet farm themselves (going to t3s for like 80+ min not everyone's cup of tea ) so the current system makes sense for healthy trade activity.

Please let there be something for easy farm , its one of the run when we need credit or farming some rare drop like Hikou Pouch (no luck yet though) , we can just do it without the fear of loosing so much time, if u love long runs do defense and survival please.

Looking forward to it, Rebecca.

My question is: Will Capture Targets ever be reworked into unique npcs that perhaps act as a mini-boss of sorts that has a phase or two before you can capture them?

As it is, I find them to be boringly trivial to defeat and capture.

Most people just make a beeline for the Targets, knock them down, capture them and race to extract in a time-span of 5 minutes or less.

This is my prime concern , Pls pls DE do something about it , no forma pls , i have like 70 and counting, my frnd has 110 and counting what do u want us to do with these many froma BPs ! 

I originally wanted my number one issue being addressed to be a focus on reworking the whole LookingForGroup interface.  For this to be heavily played as a multiplayer game, it feels rather primitive in that function.

However, that being a not so quick fix, something reared its ugly head drastically in my eyes after the last devstream.

I remember you mentioning a topic in regards to formas appearing in Rotation C - and to be perfectly honest, I didn't think much of it because I had not yet really faced that ordeal.  I recall the answer given was more of a shrug off answer into a joke about rotation D.

I'm all for rewarding players for taking tougher challenges, such as stay longer then 20mins/waves but it would be a folly of a plan to keep formas as they currently are within the void reward system.

When I first started playing this game back in late November, I recall the actual JOY I got from seeing my first few formas...and yet now, I only feel defeated when ever they appear instead of any of the other rewards.  Fusion core pack of 5r(value speak for itself) - or any of the prime parts which can be traded, used to build the weapons...or even in the worse case scenario they can be turned into ducats.

Formas outright just fall off as you gather more and more.  The issue isn't that formas are worthless, but they have no value in excess...and we have no clear cut area to grind/farm for them, thus they just randomly take space of rewards that make the player feel a sense of success.

It is absolutely insane the percent of times I'm seeing formas drop on Rotation B and C - I'm not exaggerating when I claim half the voids I've ran since last devstream(Def/Surv) I've seen more formas then I'd ever have expected.

It has not been uncommon to go on a 40min survival or 40wave void mission with half...half*(4 rewards) being forma...all sadly land on Rotation B and C - tell me how I'm suppose to be happy to spend that much time in a void mission walking out with arguably the worse prize?

DE please come with something cool in trade 2.0 . The way I imagine is , it should be like categorized into Warframes , Weapons ,Mods, Synd etc , and we can just click on it and place our price there , so when a buyer goes to like Warframe -->Nova --->[ A.Set B.Helmet C.Chasis D.System E.BP ] ,suppose he selects --->Set A. User1 Price xx1 B.User 2 Price xx2 and so on. so the sellers and buyers both don't have to keep staring at the trade chat all the time , sellers can put their price and buyers can refine what they want and contact the sellers. 

1. Some people don't have the possibility to play during the week and sometimes miss the void trader. Is it possible to revise it's appearence schedule so that everyone could buy his discoveries ?

2. Is it confirmed that we will have the possibility to change our cephalons ?

3. Is a new infested unit being worked on ? If yes, what will be it's role on the battlefield ?

Moar Lore, when ? 

Can we expect some new juicy lore info in the next Update ? The Librarian, those goal she/he will give us, new codex for Prime Frame or normal Frame ? Some new development on what the Tenno are ? Ball of light, being of flesh and bones, genderless or not, half human half machine ?

Or some big plot twist à la Matrix and the spoon : There is no Tenno ?

Will you introduce a new warframe? if so... is there a plan to integrate an explosion based one? as in rocket abilities or mines or selfdestructing enemies. also, is there a possibility that in the future you guys could either make a zanuka pet OR a zanuka skin for kubrows? that would be so epic ^^

This won't get answered for sure, seem to never get them but I'll give it another shot.

1. Any more lore on the Stalker?, such as new looks or weapons and backstory?

2.  Any ETA on the next Prime warframe?

3. Will we be able to have Dojo Clan Weapons in the market for the sake of people who don't have a dojo or time to farm? (due to work or life issues)

1: Will everything the syndicates offer us be tradeable? Or do i have to get the sigils, team restore BPs and specters myself?

2: When the past event will be converted to quests, will we be able to get the event rewards, like weapons, mods, and badges if we do these quests?

Q1: Will Frost get his buffs? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/372905-frost-the-neglected-frame/

Q2: Ash prime?

Q3: Will Frost prime get his prime buff stats with a redesign on him and make him look more primed?

Q4: Will there be ability and parkour with movement 2.0?

Q5: Will there be more tile sets for the orokin and a reappearance on them?

Edited by Xtoxinkilla

Are you planning to add at least 1 Archwing node on each planet?

Currently we basically have only 1 spot to lvl up our stuff reliably: Caelus.

It's boring as hell... an Interception mission vs the Corpus should be added imho, just to have a viable alternative...

Furthermore Uranus has crap resources drops but that's another story

I-LOVE-YOU "REBECAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want RNG to be bad very bad , so stupid mean ppl dont ask me to hand over hard earned Nova Prime set for 200p or soma for 150p ,they deserves more.

How about this, let's talk about RnG? Screw everything else let's just focus on how bad RnG is now.

Edited by SuperheroJack

February is Prod Month, leading up to Prod Day, February 28th, the day Prodman first unveiled himself to the tenno.

Will we be having proper celebrations, involving provas and missions where every corpus unit is a prod crewman?

Will we get phorid piñatas? What have you guys planned for this momentous occasion?

It is, arguably, the most-important holiday in the tennoverse, besides, of course, tennoversary(the anniversary of the tenno awakening). It was surprising that nothing seems to have happened for Prod Day yet, but it's still early in the month. So what's planned? If nothing was planned before, will something be planned now that you've been reminded(it's understandable that you're so busy it slipped your minds)?