Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #46!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we get 100% Rotation C Rewards back, 

If not can you make mission failure keys get removed from players that fail the mission in order to balance the drop rates.

When will market prices change, Things inside the market isn't verry balanced for example buying 1 Orokin Cell for 10P is just ridiculous. 
Market prices need to be balanced. 

Nightmare Mode, Forgotten Since release. 
Are we getting any additions towards this challeging gamemode.

Spy 2.0  Will the gamemode be more like a mission impossible game mode ? 
- Where alot off Traps come in play such as moving lasers, Timed doors etc.

We have a variety off warframes, but what we don't have is warframes that have some ordinaire looks. 
As in 4 arms Warframe, Or a tiny frame, a bulky frame, fat frame a floaty frame where the feet don't touch the ground.

Is transmutation getting any love. I would love to see some transmutation only aqquire mods. 
Same for Canister Drops in the void.

Will there be any Wings related Cosmetics added in the future ?

Will arcane helmets be added back to the game ? They offer so much tactic diffrences and are usefull in everyway. 

How is the focus system progressing? 

(Not really a question) But Thank you for the hard work you guys are putting into this game 

- Will we ever get an invasion rework? 25.000 credits is alot for some people, but it's not worth doing the same mission 5 times

- underclocking mods:

instead of having one lvl10 Steel Fiber mod for your potato'd Valkyr, and another lvl 5 Steel Fiber for your normal Nova,

why not be able to manually change the effective level of mods, i.e. having your lvl 10 SF act as a lvl5 when applied to Nova

I'm quite new so not experienced enough to have decent questions of my own so quoting these two as q's I'd like to see answered :)

I'm quite new so not experienced enough to have decent questions of my own so quoting these two as q's I'd like to see answered :)

I guess so, but if you don't have a question than ask them when they will buff REKTa Balistika

Here is a question for ya:
"According to Hanlon's Razor are you acting out of malice or, rather, not?"
Make sure to answer that correctly, because a lot of people here are really upset.
Dark times have come. Dark times have come indeed.

Will there be more purpose brought into the game? Obviously, story/lore has been wanted and asked for for a long time and it is much needed. Are the Grineer evil? Is the Lotus good? Are the Tenno even good or are they just mercenaries blindly doing what they are told? Not that killing a crazy amount of enemies isn't fun (otherwise I and many other people wouldn't have hundreds of hours playing), but what is the purpose? Are we trying to stop the Grineer from taking over the galaxy/universe? If that is the case, wouldn't having a mission in a city (complete with civilians) that the Grineer are currently trying to take over or destroy be awesome? It would at least display a semblance of purpose and show some sort of good/evil in this game. Just an example of course. Trying to stop enemies that are "conquering" empty planets devoid of almost any life seems less like a mission and more of a pointless killing spree.

Could we possibly see a mission at some point where the team is forced to split up? What if there was one like when we fought Mesa where we were fighting a mini boss or Grineer controlled frame and we had to split up and each fight it in 4 separate rooms (I say Grineer because the cloning could be the reason for multiple instances of one frame)? Maybe everyone fight separately and then join up right after for the actual boss fight. That would be an epic mission IMO. Would also make people learn to not rely just on teammates.

Time for my usual questions:

Will we ever get clan-tech only weapons again that can't be bought with plat? and maybe have a proper mastery rank tied to it? This leads to my next question.

Will we ever get real rewards from the mastery system besides loadout slots and a higher daily reputation limit thingy? And will weapons ever get tied to an appropiate rank because a Boltor Prime or Soma prime shouldn't be available to rank 0 and 2 already, being two of the most powerful weapons in the game.

Edited by DJ_Vauban

Sooo...

*more info on next frame?Dragon?

*-||- Raids ( I encourage you to look at this, in case you haven't done so yet : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/354102-dark-sector-badlands-expanding-the-foundations/ )?

*Will we get new planets/moons/other natural(or not) satellites?

*Will Sentients make an appearance?

*Will we get prime archwings? and Archwing Void missions?

...rotation D?    ...    xD

After some litle thought:

*you mentioned something about neutron bomb going *booom* in the Void...

and some more:

*How is the progress on movement/parkour 2.0?

* Are you focusing on Focus?

*you really should rethink market prices (Skana for 150 plat...)

and the obligatory:

*Will we get an infested syndicate?

*Will you expand melee moves (besides combos to stances that have only one...) (I'm thinking about this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262020-melee-24-read-two-point-far-or-how-to-decapitate-grineer-from-a-distance/ )

Edited by Drejzer

Time for my usual questions:

Will we ever get clan-tech only weapons again that can't be bought with plat? and maybe have a proper mastery rank tied to it? This leads to my next question.

Don't we have lots of those? Like... Dera and Prova? Synapse? Djinn? Clan tech weapons only later became purchasable by plat, so all the classics are clan-tech only.

Will we get 100% Rotation C Rewards back, 

If not can you make mission failure keys get removed from players that fail the mission in order to balance the drop rates.

When will market prices change, Things inside the market isn't verry balanced for example buying 1 Orokin Cell for 10P is just ridiculous. 

Market prices need to be balanced. 

Nightmare Mode, Forgotten Since release. 

Are we getting any additions towards this challeging gamemode.

Spy 2.0  Will the gamemode be more like a mission impossible game mode ? 

- Where alot off Traps come in play such as moving lasers, Timed doors etc.

We have a variety off warframes, but what we don't have is warframes that have some ordinaire looks. 

As in 4 arms Warframe, Or a tiny frame, a bulky frame, fat frame a floaty frame where the feet don't touch the ground.

Is transmutation getting any love. I would love to see some transmutation only aqquire mods. 

Same for Canister Drops in the void.

Will there be any Wings related Cosmetics added in the future ?

Will arcane helmets be added back to the game ? They offer so much tactic diffrences and are usefull in everyway. 

How is the focus system progressing? 

(Not really a question) But Thank you for the hard work you guys are putting into this game 

dat skana for 150 plat....

Yay questions!

That aside can we just stick to the game as in, for  example..some people want things from other games , it might be cool or abosolutely disgusting but having your own ideas is better...i mean similar ideas will happen, but complete rip offs are eh and i love this game for it's original creativity.

Also ive seen an officical artwork of ember -or what i think it is cuz i saw it on the laucher when i was redownloading for testing something- dual weilding 2 burstions, is that gonna be a thing? cuz it would be awesome to see a dual primary for once.

Hey DE!

The usuals:

> Any progress  on the mechaninc and parkour 2.0 ( yes I will bring this up every single time if possible x) )

> By focusing on  adding content do you mean  more towards new mechanics  or adding more stuff to the preexisting content ( more weapons stances quests)?

> How is lore going to be delivered to the players ? By what medium? Custcenes ? in game cutscenes? Lotus Vlogs via indbox ? 

> Would it be possible ..one day to get a cinematic showing the betrayal of the orokin? that would be sweet you guys are epretty good with cinematic trailers

>Can we expect lower tier syndicate cosmetics anytime soon ( syndicate armor , emblems , skins or even helmets?)

> THe ember buff was great, I really enjoy playing her now, which frame do you plan on tweaking next?

>About spreading void loot around the solar system do you guys think void alerts would be a good idea?

I do have a few questions myself.

-Are there any plans on another round of account migration to console? I've got a few friends to start playing on Xbone. It'd be a major help if I could bring my PC character over there.

-This one is a little weird, but it's something I've always wanted. A mission replay system of sorts. I know with the recent Mod Mimicking contest it would make that sort of thing pretty easy, but I'd enjoy something like this to get all those epic screenshot angles I never can manage to make >.<

-Finally, I know some people are heated (pardon the pun) about Ember's World on Fire using both a constant drain and a separate duration. Could it be changed in the future to function as Mirage's final ability does, where the duration is directly proportional to however much energy the player has?

Thanks for all you guys do. This tenno really does appreciate it ^-^

Edited by Silverviolet

Why are hives still invincible even after destroying all tumors? Last update you guys said that won't be a problem anymore.

Will there ever be a new breed of kubrow, or somehow make an existing breed primed?

Same for Sentinels, when can we expect more sentinels or a current one being primed?

Will there ever be more assassins or an infested assassin other than the coward ones now? Stalker, G3 and Zanuka Hunter aren't assassins they're weak, why do they only show up when your arsenal or warframe is unranked or low level?

When will death mark emblems be available?

Why can't we acquire a death mark other then doing invasion missions for certain factions?

Why does Zephyr have the only playable mingame,Happy Zephyr?

Will we ever get more recreational rooms or decorations, why just a duel and obstacle room?

Why is there clan taxes in trading post? Many people have it at 0% while I've seen as high as 20%, I don't trade unless it is 0%.   

Why are you taking out T4 keys from syndicate offerings and replacing them with random keys for more standing?

When will Mesa have an augmented mod?

Will there ever be akimbo primary weapons, why only akimbo secondaries and dual melees?

I got lots of questions, but my last one will be why does my kubrow glitch out into floors, walls, ramps and steps, he will attack something and then glitch out a lot, it gets annoying running to the other side of the map to make him respawn only so he can get stuck again, WHY? I no longer like using kubrows for that one reason.

Merry Christmas