The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It True That Getting A Plat Discount Is Harder..

Spears

..When you have 2+ stars?

I've noticed that from 0-2 days log in rewards I got 75% off every other day, but since I've been logging in every day for the past month I haven't seen a single discount. (even in the randomizer animation)

I have money in my online wallet, but I'm waiting for that delicious discount to hit me in the face.

For nearly 3 months I have been recording log-in rewards.

I play on this account every day, so it is permanently on 3 stars.

My original account which I haven't played since I made this one logs in 6 days a week for 1-2 stars.

A third account exists for the sole purpose of logging in 2 days out of every 3 to record 1 star log-ins.

... and not one of them has ever had a 75% discount.

Edited by ShederovBlood

The last time I last got the discount log in reward was in the last week of December 2014, I believe, 50% off discount, and since then, I have not seen a single discount; not even 20%. I've gotten 50% discount at least 3 times, which I surely took advantage of. Would have loved the 75% though.

I have played for 2 years. I have gotten 50% off 5 times and a good number of 20% off but never got 75% off coupon at least on this account. I had an old account back from update 5-6 but because I did not have much progress I started a new one so I didnt have to pay platinum to change my name. I randomly logged into that old account and got a 75% off coupon.

So in my entire time playing this game I saw it 1 time.