Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had 1 Warframe Ability In Real Life

Cellix1

Pre-patches: Blessing.

Post patches: Hysteria.

Main reason is invulnerability. With Blessing, a squad or number of people under it would be very hard to stop by anything and everything. Need Bomb disposal...Blessing and walk up to the vehicle. You get a shock from the kaboom, but you are alright. Need to save people in a fire, Blessing. Plane crashing.... Blessing!

Hysteria would just force me to do all the dangerous jobs, but hey I'd be up for it so long as I don't fall into a hole and it cancels out on me.

Absorb.

So I could take any bull**** arguments thrown at me over the internet or in real life and use them to graciously destroy their owners.

Same, except I wouldn't hurt anyone with it.  Just become invulnerable to everything, knocking those away who get close with bad intentions.

If I ever become a master of the universe and myself, that would be the first power I try and master before revealing my nature to the world. No point in becoming a master unless you'd want to share how to do so with others.  Guaranteed there would be dissenters, risk of assassination would be too high.

Everything else would follow after that - healing, flying, manifestation of matter from the ether, etc.   One day we'll all be able to do such things.  Still quite a few years off though.

Edited by SleepingSentry

Blessing

cure cancer , aids , ebola 

profit and glory

But Blessing does not cure active status effects. The Renewal does.

Edit: totally forgot that I just posted something.

Edited by LABAL