Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Remember What You Read In Update 15.13 Topic?

ThePrimarchSystem

All these people saying DE did good seem to be hurt about people farming draco. I farmed Defend to lvl up syndicate and equipment, Im being punished. Not that there is anything wrong with draco, but people are just hell bent on how its an exploit and "sitting there spamming button". How the hell is that any different than other game modes? But thats not my point, I played fair doing defend, so what is your argument for this? I enjoyed playing defend while earning syndicate. Heck, I enjoyed doing survival or other game modes. Now, Im forced to ditch defend because I only have enough time to either enjoy the game and do defend or waste time on a game mode I dont like.

This is by far the best update we've gotten this year.

And basically what you're saying in the OP is that you blatantly and ignorantly ignored the overwhelming amount of good things in the massive update text (<-- which you regarded as a bad thing in itself - which is just whining at that point) just to skip to and point your focus on the ONE bad thing. Yeah, it sounds like you're ungrateful, whiny, entitled, and overly negative. 

The whether or not something is good is subjective, OP has every right to express their opinion on this matter. Don't like it? Leave.

People are upset that DE is foricing you to play the game instead of sitting at a node for 20 minutes abusing spawns?

This community is so childish at times. DE could have simply nerfed it without a buff, but they reward people who go looking for medallions and the people who even hoard them. But they are such bastards amirite?

You're completely missing the point. This thread is only 3 pages long right now, how about you stop being lazy and actually read. 

"The good thing about non-syndicate mission rep farming is that I can do it on whatever mission I want. Can't say the same for syndicate dailies." 

And honestly, it doesn't matter what method players were using previously. The fact is, a rep cap is in place. No matter what ultra-efficient farming setup you use, you will only be able to get so much rep before you hit your cap.

They nerfed the rep cap unnecessarily to compensate for an unnecessary (and in some cases, unwanted) change. Buffing medallions is all well and good... but not everyone wants to have to hunt around a mission for half an hour looking for all the medallions just so that they can hopefully match the amount of rep they were getting pre U15.13. Pull your head out of the sands of ignorance.

I feel like OP at first, but then again, so much positive updates.

Terra Hek without key needed, probably the effect after his failure so he gets thrown away, back to earth.

Certain mods got boosted.

Torid's problem got fixed

so many things to mention...

FIxes.

Fixes.

FIXES!

about rep farming: I CAN REST NOW, STOP REP FARMING. NO MORE SQUADS TRYING TO FIND THE PERFECT BUILD FOR EXCAL AND TRINITY! NO MORE XP-GRINDING HOSTS TRYING TO LEECH ON REP FARMING BY RECRUITING EXCALS AND TRINITIES ONLY.

AND AS A CHERRY ON TOP OF THE ICE CREAM, NO WARFRAMES ARE NERFED!

/capsoff

OP, you're lazy like all serious rep farmers. Yeah I do rep farm too because the medallions and syndicate missions arent much rewarding.

But after this update, and after my client finish updating, I'll be packing my backpack, and run around like Dora the Explorer.

The whether or not something is good is subjective, OP has every right to express their opinion on this matter. Don't like it? Leave.

You're completely missing the point. This thread is only 3 pages long right now, how about you stop being lazy and actually read. 

"The good thing about non-syndicate mission rep farming is that I can do it on whatever mission I want. Can't say the same for syndicate dailies." 

And honestly, it doesn't matter what method players were using previously. The fact is, a rep cap is in place. No matter what ultra-efficient farming setup you use, you will only be able to get so much rep before you hit your cap.

They nerfed the rep cap unnecessarily to compensate for an unnecessary (and in some cases, unwanted) change. Buffing medallions is all well and good... but not everyone wants to have to hunt around a mission for half an hour looking for all the medallions just so that they can hopefully match the amount of rep they were getting pre U15.13. Pull your head out of the sands of ignorance.

The rep cap was in place when syndicates  Reputation were first rebalanced and was set high enough to encourage more people to play for longer as well and rewards mastery rank. And regardless of cap i'm dam certain DE wasn't approving of people earning 30k+ worth of reputation, without a booster, from one node in a single 4 round interception. And i'm pretty certain that this change was because of it. Because if people found the dailies useless they mere could have just buffed the medallions and be done with it.

And no one is stopping you from using your rep cap to rank other syndicates and get your remainder of rep for the other from thier dailies. This isn't the end of the world and i'm pretty sure the values are again going to be adjusted in the future.

Don't want to spend your time shunting around the map for medallions? Well, too bad. DE has been more and more pushing towards prolonging the amount of time player spend inside of missions. This is just a by-product. Don't wanna do it? Then you're going to have to take the longer route. I however have time to go medallion hunting and a decent hoard of medallions before this change so it was a welcome gain.

I feel like OP at first, but then again, so much positive updates.

Terra Hek without key needed, probably the effect after his failure so he gets thrown away, back to earth.

Certain mods got boosted.

Torid's problem got fixed

so many things to mention...

FIxes.

Fixes.

FIXES!

about rep farming: I CAN REST NOW, STOP REP FARMING. NO MORE SQUADS TRYING TO FIND THE PERFECT BUILD FOR EXCAL AND TRINITY! NO MORE XP-GRINDING HOSTS TRYING TO LEECH ON REP FARMING BY RECRUITING EXCALS AND TRINITIES ONLY.

AND AS A CHERRY ON TOP OF THE ICE CREAM, NO WARFRAMES ARE NERFED!

/capsoff

OP, you're lazy like all serious rep farmers. Yeah I do rep farm too because the medallions and syndicate missions arent much rewarding.

But after this update, and after my client finish updating, I'll be packing my backpack, and run around like Dora the Explorer.

Resting =/= having to run random mission types you may not like and having to scour the entire mission for 3-12 medallions hoping to end up with a daily rep gain that comes close to what it was pre-nerf. No warframes were nerfed because there was no reason to nerf them. You and everyone else seem to be looking at this as DE's way of nerfing rep farming, but what you aren't considering is:

1. Rep farming was already nerfed and the rep cap prevented it from being exploited.

2. DE nerfed the daily rep cap to compensate for the buff to rep gains from syndicate dailies and their medallions.

Lazy? No, wanting to enjoy a game isn't lazy. And not everyone rep farmed in carefully constructed ultra-efficient groups. Many of us rep farmed in PUGs wherever we felt like playing. Now I'm forced to either except only gaining 16k rep per day OR run all my dailies (none of which I want to play) and play an easter egg hunt on every single one of them (which I hate doing).

Cool, things got fixed, too bad DE had to mess that all up by including horrid rep changes. 

The rep cap was in place when syndicates  Reputation were first rebalanced and was set high enough to encourage more people to play for longer as well and rewards mastery rank. And regardless of cap i'm dam certain DE wasn't approving of people earning 30k+ worth of reputation, without a booster, from one node in a single 4 round interception. And i'm pretty certain that this change was because of it. Because if people found the dailies useless they mere could have just buffed the medallions and be done with it.

And no one is stopping you from using your rep cap to rank other syndicates and get your remainder of rep for the other from thier dailies. This isn't the end of the world and i'm pretty sure the values are again going to be adjusted in the future.

Don't want to spend your time shunting around the map for medallions? Well, too bad. DE has been more and more pushing towards prolonging the amount of time player spend inside of missions. This is just a by-product. Don't wanna do it? Then you're going to have to take the longer route. I however have time to go medallion hunting and a decent hoard of medallions before this change so it was a welcome gain.

I already knew that. If DE had an issue with the kind of rep players could gain from killing tons of enemies in a single 4 round interception, they should have changed how rep is acquired (it being tied to affinity is stupid). Nerfing the daily cap doesn't address the "problem". No, had they just buffed the medallions and the syndicate dailies, they would have basically increased the daily rep cap. They attempted to buff the syndicate missions without buffing the overall cap. IMO, that was their mistake.

Getting only 16k rep per day when I used to get 32k per day for the syndicate I desired is a HUGE blow. 

No, it isn't too bad. This game is in beta, if enough of us express our distaste for this change it CAN get reverted.  Also, cite a source backing up your claims as to what DE's intentions are. You seem to be under the impression that you know what DE is thinking. I don't care if you like having an easter egg hunt 3-9/12 times a day. I do not.

This change has also had the side effect of massively raising the effective price of syndicate items (for me) as they now cost (effectively) twice as much time/rep to get.

And I have every right to express my opinion on OP's opinion. 

I never said you didn't.

I know right? I love when people demand that they be able to express their opinion but when someone disagrees with it then suddenly they want to deny that same courtesy to others.

Good thing I NEVER SAID THAT PERSON COULDN'T EXPRESS THEIR OPINION.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

-not related to me-

I already knew that. If DE had an issue with the kind of rep players could gain from killing tons of enemies in a single 4 round interception, they should have changed how rep is acquired (it being tied to affinity is stupid). Nerfing the daily cap doesn't address the "problem". No, had they just buffed the medallions and the syndicate dailies, they would have basically increased the daily rep cap. They attempted to buff the syndicate missions without buffing the overall cap. IMO, that was their mistake.

Getting only 16k rep per day when I used to get 32k per day for the syndicate I desired is a HUGE blow. 

No, it isn't too bad. This game is in beta, if enough of us express our distaste for this change it CAN get reverted.  Also, cite a source backing up your claims as to what DE's intentions are. You seem to be under the impression that you know what DE is thinking. I don't care if you like having an easter egg hunt 3-9/12 times a day. I do not.

This change has also had the side effect of massively raising the effective price of syndicate items (for me) as they now cost (effectively) twice as much time/rep to get.

I never said you didn't.

Good thing I NEVER SAID THAT PERSON COULDN'T EXPRESS THEIR OPINION.

Yes it CAN get reverted, but DE at times simply wont budge with some gameplay issues. The difference with this one and the other is that this one had more buffs than nerfs, to those who play regularly this was a massive buff. However those who cannot play for long periods of time this was a sever nerf.

Actually i never made any claim, it was an observation based off what i have seen and anyone with common sense can see DE's latest efforts in some way prolong the player's progress to achieve thier goal by hiding it within grind, while not nerfing it

Such as The T4 capture items such as Nyx system being nerfed from 50 ducats to 10/20 i believe. Now players can't make easy ducats of running multiple t4 missions.

Want another? This syndicate change as a whole is a giant push to get people to play the dailies, as it's where the other half of their rep is. Potential rep that is, if you manage to find all the medallions, you will be earning much more rep than you would previously.

Oh? Perhaps the new pistols that take 2 boltos which each takes a lato along with a dual skana isn't an effort to stop Older players from instantly getting it  (without platinum) and ranking it and tossing it aside the very same day.

If you can't hunt medallions, then that's simply too bad the current iteration of Syndicate rep heavily favors those who can invest more time.

I've never been so disappointed in warframe till today. The subforums are never going get the attention it deserves and this update proved it. Today's update just showed me how the whole spiel about listening to the community has gone out the window. Nothing of what many of us want has gotten through. Instead its getting worse the further we go. Patience for warframe is running thin for me and with my investment to it, is just a shame.

Lesson learned, never invest in something small that has potential that will not exceed gratification. At least for me. I mean come on, our customization is in the hands of the Devs, not us. It's whatever they want us to look like. It's like someone telling you what to wear everyday instead of you deciding it for yourself.

Every hotfix or update that's came up has altered one thing after another and I'm just talking cosmetically.

Cut our daily syndicates by half?? This is a joke really.

Gold trims gone? The fire palette tint isn't the same as the actual gold. I mean I can live with it if DE gave us a total overhaul on customization giving us a more dynamic layer coloring. Why does my frame's energy color effect my quantum badge when it should be separate? Why can't I choose which part, legs, arms, torso and head I want to customize separate? Why are some parts linked to one another when everything should in its own SEPARATE piece??

Immortal skin grey lines gone. Not even an option to have it or not. It's taking away what you had before. So 1 person didn't like it, the whole community has to suffer.

Immortal skin channeling gone wrong again???? Possible bug but these kind of things should be altered by us the players. We should be able to decide how and where we want our channeling glow to show. No options for us. It's all on the Devs.

Yes it CAN get reverted, but DE at times simply wont budge with some gameplay issues. The difference with this one and the other is that this one had more buffs than nerfs, to those who play regularly this was a massive buff. However those who cannot play for long periods of time this was a sever nerf.

Actually i never made any claim, it was an observation based off what i have seen and anyone with common sense can see DE's latest efforts in some way prolong the player's progress to achieve thier goal by hiding it within grind, while not nerfing it

Such as The T4 capture items such as Nyx system being nerfed from 50 ducats to 10/20 i believe. Now players can't make easy ducats of running multiple t4 missions.

Want another? This syndicate change as a whole is a giant push to get people to play the dailies, as it's where the other half of their rep is. Potential rep that is, if you manage to find all the medallions, you will be earning much more rep than you would previously.

Oh? Perhaps the new pistols that take 2 boltos which each takes a lato along with a dual skana isn't an effort to stop Older players from instantly getting it  (without platinum) and ranking it and tossing it aside the very same day.

If you can't hunt medallions, then that's simply too bad the current iteration of Syndicate rep heavily favors those who can invest more time.

Ok bud I get you get slightly less rep farm another thread actually spells it out so I won't, but how are you this but hurt when r5s are basically gone from t4s, and you still complain this much about an idea that was released not that long ago, you need to get your priorities straight this is still being balanced and will be for a while

Ok bud I get you get slightly less rep farm another thread actually spells it out so I won't, but how are you this but hurt when r5s are basically gone from t4s, and you still complain this much about an idea that was released not that long ago, you need to get your priorities straight this is still being balanced and will be for a while

I have no idea what you're talking about as i am content with the rep changes as i've been stating. The rare5 changes tho seem unwarranted considering the massive amount of high levels mods than need to be ranked.

This was by far a great update.

syndicate rep may have been halved but they introduced many great things.

-New/better VFX

-you poor AMD owners finally get to see particles

-New/better SFX

-Spy 2.0

-some prime frames got a little love in the form of primed ability fx.

-a crap load of quality of life improvements and polishing (sliding on different surfaces makes different noises now, yay)

-a new quest that gives a weapon + a catalyst blueprint

I get some people are not too happy about the syndicate rep slash but saying this update was the worst ever or even a bad one makes you look like a giant cry baby.

I read that syndicate gain cap was halved and syndicate dailies/medallions were buffed.  No more gaining as much rep casually while doing void stuff, now I need to do dailies.  And frankly, screw the dailies and hunting those stupid medallions. It's trite and boring crap.

Reading that thread was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster.

Yeah. There was some really great stuff and some pretty bad stuff.

Great - New quest, syndicate bros help out in syndicate missions.

Not so great - Syndicate daily cap nerfed into the ground for vets. Dailies buffed to compensate, but a lot of the time dailies are of a mission type I'm not interested in playing solo (hijack, defense, etc), which is a problem because I don't usually find players for dailies very often.

The way i do my rep farms is i just pick my Loki and wear my Sigil and just go into some 40 min T4 Survival. Both rep and some sweet cores meanwhile. 

Couldnt they just wrecked the Draco like they did to the Viver already? 

Same here, I did not use Draco but my fun is screwed too.  I went to 55/60 minutes with loki and it still takes 2 weeks to get enough cores to do 1 rank 10 mod and another 2 weeks of farming credits to afford it.  1 Month per rank 10 mod was about right but I guess it was too fast for DE and folks that defend constant reductions in game quality.  I have a feeling those that support constant nerfing of folks playing how they like really want to use the game as another social platform and force all to co-op rather than enjoy doing the ninja thing and soloing out some hard end game levels.  Still with the change, just means play less and hope it returns, if not lose interest since there is no way to now to get rank 10 mods to max unless you win the Powerball or Massive lottery of your choice and still all you will be doing is farming credits to be able to fuse all those cores.

> Rakta Ballistica buff, Nulifier nerf and second biggest key grind removed

> Rep distribution is changed

> Players ignore changes based on what they'd been whining about before and instantly start whining again

SlowClap.gif

I didn't and don't care about the Rakta Ballistica. I didn't see anything in the notes about a nullifier nerf, must have missed it. Already have hydroid.

Rep redistribution was never something I was asking for.

Nothing I had previously been whining about was actually addressed with this update.

This is not update 16, but the patch note is just take too much time to read, Something in there is think they should apply it as soon as possible, example like the reputation farm. Some how i don't understand what the method that DE used to fix their game bug or content.

....seriousy?

This update was amazing.

They basically fixed rep farming (I'm mastery rank 17 and can now get more rep per day than I could before) but now we have to work for it?! Gasp! Seriously this update was amazing.

Ya something's need tweaking but as a whole DE is living up to the "year of quality."

> Rakta Ballistica buff, Nulifier nerf and second biggest key grind removed

> Rep distribution is changed

> Players ignore changes based on what they'd been whining about before and instantly start whining again

SlowClap.gif

Excuse me, give me a source on this "nullifier nerf". I see no such thing

....seriousy?

This update was amazing.

They basically fixed rep farming (I'm mastery rank 17 and can now get more rep per day than I could before) but now we have to work for it?! Gasp! Seriously this update was amazing.

Ya something's need tweaking but as a whole DE is living up to the "year of quality."

Wait till you find out how hard they nerfed rare 5 core drops...

Edited by cyrus106