The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 15.13.0 Killed Warframe For Those With Lowish End Graphics Cards

Nightwing1234543

Hey everyone, is there any chance you could include which video card you are using in your post? Also, please make sure to update your GPU drivers if you have not already. In the meantime I would recommend disabling 'Adaptive Exposure' and/or 'Ambient Occlusion' in your Display settings to see if that alleviates the issue. Thanks a lot!

Hey everyone, is there any chance you could include which video card you are using in your post? Also, please make sure to update your GPU drivers if you have not already. In the meantime I would recommend disabling 'Adaptive Exposure' and/or 'Ambient Occlusion' in your Display settings to see if that alleviates the issue. Thanks a lot!

Finally, I found a post about this. While the AMD users seem to be noticing rises in GPU temps, us nVidia folk don't even have the good ol' APEX Turbulence we're used to anymore; it just looks like this "Particles 2.0" thing. GTX 970, BTW. I want the old PhysX back!

EDIT: Well, disabling both restores the navigation console, but not the beautiful game I had pre-15.13. PhysX still looks terrible. Examples are:

Valkyr's Hysteria + Warcry combo causing particles to flutter skyward and dance everywhere.

Excalibur's Super Jump leaving a trail of particles as he jumps.

Excalibur's Radial Javelin... and Radial Blind.

...Literally every frame with PhysX effects was broken by this.

Edited by LegendXCarisso

Hi DE_Dmitri.

My specs are in this thread : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396502-gpu-temp-increase/

With a GPUz log file and a screen captured when it was running.

Is there any way to turn off the new options from outside the game?

I am crashing at the point the liset would normally load for the login screen

(intel hd 3000)

hotfix lets me login, but I crash while my warframe is attempting to stand up

Edited by Rogunz

Is there any way to turn off the new options from outside the game?

I am crashing at the point the liset would normally load for the login screen

(intel hd 3000)

hotfix lets me login, but I crash while my warframe is attempting to stand up

Would you happen to have a WAR-#### for this crash? (#### appears on the final screen of the crash reporter once you have submitted it to us)

For all it's worth, I noticed an increased performance AND fidelity of the image.

Running an old 5770 on latest (14.12) drivers.

The trick is to pull particles to low quality, otherwise the nvidia-exclusive insanity kicks in (and that sucks 20 fps off)

I've got a generic Intel® HD Graphics card. Typically my fps has been about 35 in the Liset, and 20 or so in missions. Since the update hit my fps hovers are 11 in the Liset and 4-7 in missions while no enemies are on screen, and lowers to about 1-4 in combat.