Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give The Sound Team A Raise

Sitchrea

15.3 has made Warframe a million times better through the sound engineering.

Reverb 2.0, shield cues, and bullet ricochet's so good I thought they were ripped from Arma...

I can't even describe how good these sounds are. 

Please, please, and a thousand times please do more of this!

Edited by Sitchrea

I read the update notes fairly meticulously, but don't recall anything about the vast improvement in audio.  Oh my goodness, that delicious new stereo sound of juicy credits while looting various containers....quite nice.  I greatly enjoy the new audio improvements including the credit sounds.  Kudos to your audio team from someone who plays this game WAY too much.

Sailor

I'll join the choir here and say, that the sound has gone from simply being there, to being all there.
When I fired Warframe up after the update I was actually saying things like "hell yeah, now that's what I'm talking about" (rough translation) out loud.

God damn this is nice!

I used to play my own music and turn warframe down while playing. You know, crank the Redline soundtrack or something instead.

Now, however, it's Warframe audio all the time. I'm 100% with OP here, the sound engineering overhaul is incredible, top tier, two thumbs up, backslappers all around, break for lunch, here's a dead pigeon, you've earned it!

Some of my favorite things:

Marching through snow.

Killing stuff in enclosed spaces with bladed weapons.

Explosions.

• 2 weeks later...