Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Are A Legendary Blacksmith..

Desamos

And all of a sudden zombie apocalypse has arrived... You have just enough time to make one melee weapon and one firearm (side arm or primary)... Choose your weapons tenno.

I would chose

Melee: I wanna say Glaive but since I won't be able to use it like in game then Ill go with hate. Slice them heads off like a pro.

Firearm: aklex

Edited by Desamos

Fire will quickly destroy their already rotting undead corpse

If there's a FRESH zombie that's not rotting to all heck I'm obviously going to be using the AkJagara

Burning a body... rotting or not... isn't that simple... Just saying.

Fire will quickly destroy their already rotting undead corpse

If there's a FRESH zombie that's not rotting to all heck I'm obviously going to be using the AkJagara

Fire doesn't burn skin well (even rotten)

And slash weapon will incrase your chance of transmission

Burning a body... rotting or not... isn't that simple... Just saying.

Fire doesn't burn skin well (even rotten)

And slash weapon will incrase your chance of transmission

You are forgetting it is a sword of fire. It is focused heat (much like a lightsaber.)

Am I going to be slashing at them naked or something??????

I don't think you guys aren't thinking through this.

If we just have enough time to craft a melee and a firearm, then you firearm is probably only gonna have limited ammo. It also means then you have 2 options: go quick or go silent.

By quick, I mean a weapon that has a large magazine size, quick reload time and preferably range that can clear rooms in seconds. While synoid gammacore has a large magazine size, it only has limited range, and you really don't want to engage in cqc distance with them ( especially if they're fast zombies). Soma prime is also not recommended as it has low base damage. Dartiel has the right idea, the attica is the most ideal with its reasonable high damage and accuracy ( its reload time is annoying though).

And if zombies are unaware of your locations, stealth is of utmost importance as you don't want to attract any unwanted attention. The opticore, with its infinite range is best for this, as its also silent.

For melee, I'd just take either jat kittag or orthos prime, both built for crowd control.

So I would either go Attica + orthos prime, or opticore + jat kittag

Edited by 321agemo