Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Change This Trend Of Crafting Requirements, Its Not Fair.

SnakeWildlife

Since when do days only have 12 hours and even then your calculation is not correct.

Dual Skana 12 hours

1. Bolto, 12 hours, can be build parallel to the Skana

2. Bolto, 12 hours, when it is finished 24 hours i. e. ONE DAY has passed.

Akbolto, 12 hours

Akjagara, 12 hours, AVAILABLE AFTER 48 HOURS, I.E. TWO DAYS!  

12 hours (first Bolto and Dual Skana) + 12 hours (second Bolto) + 12 hours (Akbolto) + 12 hours (Akjagara) = 48 hours.

A day around here has still 24 hours and I think that applies to any place on this planet so the entire building time is 2 days and not 5! 

Its 4+ days of crafting for people like me who work up to 9 hours a day, and can only be there to attend to the game once a day.

Unless i was insomniac...or some kind of monster that doesnt need to sleep, i cannot be on Warframe every 12 hours, and neither can a lot of other users. Real life doesnt give everyone that kind of luxury. Family / Work / Looking after others, etc etc. You get the idea.

But yes i see your point about it being 4 and not 5, i will change my first post to include people with, and without free-time in 12 hour periods.

Edited by SnakeWildlife

Not really. You statement means that every long term player have weapons required for new released weapons.

How many long term players really had AkBoltos or Dual Skanas? This is just a way for DE to make us burn our resources and credits.

2 year player here. I don't have any of the stuff required. I've since level'd and sold.

then craft it later. you're MR6 already, OP. you should have lots of resources. (unless you're past MR6 and have not finish each mastery test yet, still you're suppose to have lots of resources) unless you only do stephano rep farms or voids to even have morphics and orokin cells for the requirements.

besides, you're not required to craft the item right after its release. nobody are forced to.

no slot? not enough resources? fine, farm it now or later. trade stuffs for plat. it won't go anywhere. Even Gorgon and Boar lasted few months before they were removed from the market.

besides it's a part of a theme of Bladey weapons with Tigris and Redeemer. it won't go anywhere.

Its 4+ days of crafting for people like me who work up to 9 hours a day, and can only be there to attend to the game once a day.

Unless i was insomniac...or some kind of monster that doesnt need to sleep, i cannot be on Warframe every 12 hours, and neither can a lot of other users. Real life doesnt give everyone that kind of luxury. Family / Work / Looking after others, etc etc. You get the idea.

But yes i see your point about it being 4 and not 5, i will change my first post to include people with, and without free-time in 12 hour periods.

You need to log in twice a day for like 2 minutes, like early in the morning before going to work and in the evening there are no 12 hour free time periods involved. Want it faster ? Rush the build job! Complaining about something because YOU do not have the time is hardly DE's fault don´t you think? Besides if you are so busy I somehow doubt you do not have the patience to wait the assorted period. 

We all have jobs, school, family, something else. If you want something then you either make the time or fork out the money to rush or if you have neither you patiently wait out the timer! This just reeks of entitlement, you want stuff and you want it now and for free! 

You need to log in twice a day for like 2 minutes, like early in the morning before going to work and in the evening there are no 12 hour free time periods involved. Want it faster ? Rush the build job! Complaining about something because YOU do not have the time is hardly DE's fault don´t you think? Besides if you are so busy I somehow doubt you do not have the patience to wait the assorted period. 

We all have jobs, school, family, something else. If you want something then you either make the time or fork out the money to rush or if you have neither you patiently wait out the timer! This just reeks of entitlement, you want stuff and you want it now and for free! 

It literally takes 5 minutes to login and claim a weapon, and start crafting a new one.  There is no reason that you couldn't get it done in 2 days.

This topic isnt anything to do with the amount of time needed to craft, please stay on topic, which is about DE turning weapon slots into Crafting Material spaces

it should use aklatos and fangs, I mean we alraedy use dual skanas for the redeemer, so why make us craft it twice? also aklatos are very easy to get a hold of and overall it seems more fair. also this weapon will be "useless" as soon as akvasto primes arrive since theyre going to be the crit counterpart of the jagaras(both 60base dmg dual slash revolvers) and since we all know that crit<status, all the jagaras are going to do for the majority of the community (Ill keep em tho) is provide yet another 3k mastery :(

I like warframe and its developers, but I question decisions like this. I've noticed a subtle adjustment in game trajectory leaning more and more toward microtransactions since Sumpo and Perfect Online took majority shares in Warframe.

Maybe thats just paranoia, but the game took a bit of a sideways slip (IMO) shortly afterward.

I have supported DE with hundreds of American dollars, but i find things like this excessive time/plat gated content just plain annoying. I understand the need to be profitable, but there is a line, and in my opinion DE/Sumpo/Perfect World are standing on it.

This topic isnt anything to do with the amount of time needed to craft, please stay on topic, which is about DE turning weapon slots into Crafting Material spaces

EL OH EL.

Then why did he make it a point to talk about how long it takes to do it, in the OP?  The thread is about crafting requirements, one of the requirements is the time it takes to craft them.  

Please stay up to date with the whole topic.

Well, given I never used my Dual Skanas and that I have the Telos Akboltos, I just used the DS and my old Akboltos together, purchased the blueprint for the Akjagara and pressed build.

It's not like I was going to use the Dual Skanas or the Akboltos again, anyway.

I hate the trend mostly because im trying to collect all the weapons and this makes the weapons a huge hassle. I miss when we could just make the weapons with normal materials. Now its always combine weapons, use and old weapon, or argon crystals. Its seriously annoying. I still work to get them all but I don't appreciate the hassle for no great pay off.

Heres the predicament. I am a long time player and i keep a copy of every weapon, iv spent tonnes of platinum on weapon slots to keep up with this, i must have over 50 weapon slots by now.

But even still, when i was starting to craft the components to make this new weapon, i was told i NEEDED to buy 2 more weapon slots in an excess, to be able to craft this weapon that only takes 1 slot.

Does this mean other future weapons will be the same? To NEED of me and to NEED of other players to be forced to buy 2 slots (total of 3 blank slots, 2 that wont actually be used) to build 1 weapon?

I can afford it, but everybody in the world, may not. So whats my point?

Im defending you, and defending the playerbase, from the bad business decision, which entraps completionists, or force non-completionists into making a Weapon Slot purchase they didnt want, in order to make the next weapon. Its wrong, and a terrible business practice that you shouldnt support.

I should be purchasing 2 weapon slots when i want to fill them with weapons, not be 'required or asked' to buy them to use for crafting purposes.

It's entrapment.

I agree, that you shouldn't have to have two extra slots to craft one weapon.  Just make it so that if it's crafted, and sitting in my foundry, I can use it to craft my new weapon.  Don't force me to claim the weapon from my foundry, just to stick it back in the foundry to combine with another weapon.

Or be able to buy temporary slots for credits.  Slots that are available for 24 hours.  Not sure how much you would have to pay for them.

Edited by (PS4)resnor

Want it faster? Pay for it! This reeks of entitlement, you want stuff and you want it now!

That is some killer logic right there.

Jesus Christ I just did the maths for you on the previous page it is 2, READ T W O  !!!  DAYS not 5 not 10, 2 days, for crying out loud! Dear god, now we make things up so that we have something to whine about. 

I know but still 14 day to craft 1 weapon thats 2 week way too long :D

It'd help if we could craft multiple copies of the same item at the same time, and/or directly combine them without claiming them first (two skana in the oven? put those bad boys together right away!) or have alternate blueprints for dual weapons already by just doubling the required components), or dual weapons not having a build cost because you're just holding two weapons (really, how does it take half a day to pick up two swords, or two guns? It's mind boggling). And of course there's always the idea that, for all your trouble, the weapon is terrible. Be honest: how many of you wish you had just stuck with the Miter instead of duct-taping another weapon to it to make a panthera?

Edited by Rankii

NO.

this caters to lon term players, not new ones. this mechanic gives players like me something to do with dust collecting items

I sold mine. anything that was mastery fodder was gone. I wouldnt buy slots to keep useless weapons unless i think they were fun and unique. dual skana is fun but there are better weapons like it, hence sold. same with bolto. this is the third dual skana ive had to buy and this will be my second ak bolto. I almost hope they let me put my telos ak bolto in it because gammacore still wins that dps battle and the telos wont cost me that plat for slots (since it only occupies one). i try to spend as little plat as possible (ive donated to a prime access in my time so its not like i dont support the game in other ways)