aiGhsyR.jpg?1

Cake "Void Secrets" :)

Ingredients:

3 egg

300 g flour

3 tablespoons sour cream

Teaspoon cocoa

5 tablespoons sugar

All mix mixer. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cook 45 minutes. Lubricate honey, decorate with coconut and sweet colorful balls.

Bon Appetite!

Looks delicious. I want to try!

Tenno Pineapple Mini-Cakes

IMG20150208162545.jpg

- Pineapple meat (2 Pineapples), mashed up (make sure to put it in the fridge the day before you use it)
- 4 Egg Yolks (no egg whites!)
- 500g of Butter
- 600g - 650g of Flour
- 2 tablespoon of Corn Flour
- 2 tablespoon of Milk Powder
- 75g of Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- a large Bowl for mixing
- an Oven (duh)
- Cloves (for aroma and decoration) (No cloves is also fine thou)
- a Toothpick (for carving)

1. Put everything in the bowl (except for the Flour, and leaving 2 eggyolks behind).

2. Mix it all together (the mixture is a bit hard, so I reccomend using your hands instead of your mixer). While you are mixing, put the flour bit by bit till the texture becomes smooth (If its smooth already and there is still some flour left, DONT PUT THEM. It will make the texture rough).

3. Take a clump of the mixture as big as the size of a Nutmeg/Candlenut/Chestnut, then flat it.

4. Take a clump of mashed pineapple meat as big as the size of a marble, then put it on top of the flatted mixture clump.

5. Cover it up and make it round (or Orokin Potato, if you like). Then carve the top anything related to Warframe (Lotus symbol, Void Key, etc) with the toothpick. Mix up the two eggyolks till it merges, and spread it on the top of every pineapple-filled clumps to give them a shine (if not enough, you can add another eggyolk) (Make sure you dont put too much eggyolk, or it will be burnt).

6. Stuck the cloves on the side of the clumps (one clove per clump).

7. Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes more or less with the temperature of 80 degrees till it rises.

8. Let it cool a little and DONE! (best serve warm btw)

It didn't end up looking so well cause I didn't spread the eggyolk all over it. But it's still tasty.

IMG20150208162758.jpg

HAVE FUN MAKING AND EATING!

Edited by DoctorQBiolo

Warframe castella muffin !

I made castella myself and make war frame marks with sugar powder!

uVIBSoI.jpg

bwH2VMp.jpg

needs

3 eggs and 2 yolk of eggs,

sugar 90g

vanilla sugar 8g

solt 1/4 tea spoon

soft flour 80g

Rum 25ml

milk 25ml

butter 20g

Recipe 

step 1.

put egg's yolk in too the bowl

and mix well and put half of sugar and vanilla sugar  which one we ready.(sugar 45g, vanilla sugar 4g)

and shake very hard

step2.

put the white of eggs in to another bowl  and mix well.

and put sugar and vanilla sugar all we left.

and mixing hard when it being meringue.

step3.

put half of soft flour with sifter. into step1's bowl

and put in everything of step2 things into step 1's bowl 

and mix 

step4. 

put in warm milk and melted butter and rum.

mix one more time

now it's done.

step5 

put in an bowl of plate, (what ever you want)

and  use warm up with 170'c oven  40 min.

and it's done!

Edited by DogDrip0809

0oJHfAN.jpg

First of all: I've used a random chocolate cupcake recipe to make these delicious cupcakes- so be free to use any chocolate cupcake recipe you want! :D

ingredients:

160g butter
150g sugar
4 eggs
250g flour
2 tsp baking powder
120 ml milk
cacao powder (as much as you like :D )

The Lotus Symbol: I printed out the lotus symbol and then recreated it with fondant - I used black and blue fondant!

I hope you like them ♥

These deserve to WIN!

a recipe i found years ago and modified over the years to suit my tastes and now for a bit of a genre mash up here are three things that all tenno are looking for... lembas bread forma, credits, and a void key 

dhHAkQr.jpg

ZZzDJNM.jpg

s85ztfg.jpg

recipe

8 tbsp butter

1/2 cup sugar

1 cup honey

1/2 cup milk

2 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp cinnamon

1 tsp vanilla 

2 eggs

5 cups flour

combine all ingredients in a large bowl except 1 of the eggs. the flour may need more or less depending on the consistency of your ingredients (i usually start at 3 cups then keep adding as i mix till i get about the consistency of cookie dough) you can roll out a large piece of the dough if you have room i usually flatten out smaller bits by hand (i have issues with rolling pins lol) it helps to flour the surface as due to the honey the dough can be rather sticky,then cut or roll to shape. place on a cookie sheet and take the last egg and break it in a bowl and mix it up then brush the tops with the mixture. bake at 400 for 8 min (maybe more or less depending on the shape, size and thickness should be lightly brown)  

Edited: to include alias in the pictures (ooppss lol)

Edited by gunslingerbb

c0fV0Bx.jpg?1

Xini Defense Ala Cephalon Suda:

Chocolate Croissant Bread pudding (The infested)

What you will need:

A 13"x 9" Glass baking dish

A roasting pan that is slightly larger than the glassware

A) Croissants (If you have not made Croissants before I HIGHLY suggest just going to the local bakery and purchasing either 8 large, or 24 small for this recipe. They can be frustrating and fickle to make if you have not made them before.)

3.5 Cups Flour

1 Cup of slightly warm water 

1 tsp active dry yeast

1/3 Cup Heavy Cream

1 tsp salt

1 3/4 Cup cold Butter (unsweetened)

-Combine yeast, water and 1 Cup flour in a large bowl. Break up any large clumps of flour and let sit covered by a damp cloth for about an hour. It should look slightly weird and foamy.

-Stir in the remaining flour, the salt, and the heavy cream. Knead for about a minute and then let it rest for about 20-25 min ( you can do this part in a mixer with a dough hook on low, but I like the results when you do it by hand better)

-After the dough has rested if you are using a mixer with a dough hook just turn it on again medium for about 20 minutes, or if kneading by hand go for about 10 minutes. Basically you are just looking for the dough to be smooth and elastic.

-beat up the butter with the heel of your hand (i usually wrap it in saran wrap first) until there are no lumps and it is roughly an 8" square, set it aside for a little bit.

-Roll out the dough out into a 9"x17" rectangle, take your butter square (remove the saran wrap first please) and put it at one end of your dough rectangle. 

-Fold the flaps over your butter square.

-Gently hammer your dough wrapped butter blob square with a rolling pin, this will help you stretch the dough out.

-Roll the dough into a 9" x 18" rectangle.

-Fold your rectangle into the thirds like a piece of paper, basically fold the top third down and the bottom third up. (if the dough is getting annoying or frustrating to work with put it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes)

-Roll your dough out again by turning it a quarter turn so you are rolling it out into a rectangle again that is 9"x18" (this is called one turn, basically you roll it out into a rectangle fold it up into thirds, make a quarter turn and roll it out into another rectangle, you do this 4 times total, I usually make a thumbrint in the corner after each turn for how many turns i have done. you will probably have to put it in the fridge once or twixce before you can get all four turns in)

After all your turns are done roll out your dough into a 9"x18" rectangle and using a knife cut a sharp angle into your dough so that you are making a bunch of long skinny triangles. Roll the triangles up starting at the fat side, bake until golden brown! (375 F for about 35 minutes)

Then after you are done baking them you have to let them dry out for a couple of days before you cut them into 1" cubes and toss them into the glassware baking dish. (Totally worth it though)

B) Custard

2 Cups Heavy Cream

2 Cups Half & Half

6 Eggs

4 oz dark chocolate (at least 72%)

1 Cup Sugar

Pinch of Salt

-Combine the Half and Half, Heavy Cream and a pinch of salt into a sauce pan.

-In a stand mixer combine the 1 Cup Sugar and 6 eggs, mix on low until just blended, then shut off.

-When the cream is at a simmer turn off the heat and THEN dump in the 4 oz of dark chocolate, whisk until melted

-Turn the Stand mixer back on with the egg and sugar mixture in it and slowly combine the hot chocolate custard mixture

-let mixer go on medium low until everything is combined

- Pour mixture over croissant cubes that are already in the glassware dish. 

-Using a spatula gently fold the mixture into the croissant cubes and then let sit for about 5, 10 minutes

-So now you have your glassware dish full of goo. Your oven should be at 350 F.

-Grab your roasting pan that is slightly larger than your glassware pan, put about an inch worth of hot water into the roasting pan, set your glassware into the roast pan so the dish sits inside it on top of the water (the moisture will help the bottom of the chocolate croissant bread pudding avoid scalding and burning)

-Bake for 45 minutes and serve warm

Frost's Snow Globe ( Frozen Heavy Whip Cream)

1 Cup Heavy Cream

2 Tbs powdered sugar

-Although not necessary to freeze, i froze it so I could mold it as the frost globe over the objective/ Cephalon Suda center

-Pour heavy cream into a stand mixer with a whisk attachment

-Whisk on high

-Add The powdered sugar slowly through out the whisking process

-You will know when you have whip cream because it forms high stiff peaks.

-Serve with just out of the oven Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding!

Edited by -CM-Epicbaker

iDNRLD6.jpg

IM CRAZY OH YEA OH YEA I DID IT MUAHAHAHAH ITS A KUBROW KUBROW KUBROW KUBROW KUBROW KUBROW

Recipe:24 Reynolds® StayBrite® or Foil Baking Cups, 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix,  1/3 cup oil, 3 eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 2 jellybeans, 1 marshmallow, 1/2 vanilla bean, halved lengthwise, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract,1 cup chilled heavy cream,                  2 tablespoons sugar

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place Reynolds Baking Cups in muffin pans; set aside.
  2. Combine ingredients in large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
  3. Spoon batter into baking cups.
  4. Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool on cooling rack. Frost as desired.
  5. IMPORTANT Scrape seeds from vanilla bean with tip of a knife into a bowl. Add cream and sugar and beat with an electric mixer until cream just holds soft peaks.
  6. IMPORTANT PUT THE CREAME ON THE CUPCAKE LIKE IN THE PICTURE AND PUT 2 JEALLY BEANS AND CUT THE MARSHMALLOW IN HALF AND PUT THE  MARSHMALLOW LIKE IN THE PICKTURE
  7. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA 
  8. XBOX MEMBER Soul37
Edited by (XB1)soul37

P0SxnJ5.jpg

Besides my horrible frosting job and that very bad joke "Do you Even Warm-Coat" Enjoy my cake!

Recipe:

3 Eggs

1/2 Cup Butter

2 Cups Milk

Cocoa Powder

Mix Well and put in oven for 20-25 minutes

Frosting:

1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream

1/2 Cup Nutella

1 Table Spoon Honey

Sugar Cookies

10496968_10205726679427139_3666868428957

3 Cups white unbleached flour

1 Cup white sugar

1 Cup butter or margarine (place in microwave for 10 sec 20 if coming straight out of the fridge)

1 egg beaten

3/4 teaspoon baking powder

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 1/2 tablespoons of milk

Confectioners sugar for counter top

Sift together flour baking powder and salt then set aside

Place Butter and sugar in a large bowl beat until light in color add eggs and milk and beat slowly until everything is mixed together. slowly add flour mix stir until mixture pulls away from the side of the bowl divide in half and warp in wax paper place it in the fridge for 2 hours.

Sprinkle area and rolling pin with powder sugar roll dough out to be about 1/4 of a inch cut into desired shapes (the dough will get warm and  start to stick) roll the dough back into a ball wrap it with wax paper switch out the warm dough for the cold. and repeat. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees Ferinheight or 190 Celsius.  After cutting the dough place the shape in the fridge to keep cold till its time to cook.

Grease Cookie sheets (i use cooking spray).  Place cut outs about 1 inch apart on cookie sheet  have a small bowl with about a tablespoon of milk in it and rub a small amount on each cookie and bake for 7-9 mins or until lightly browned. For soft chewy cookies bake for 6-7 mins and keep on the sheet for 2 mins promptly removing them.

Frosting-

1/3 cup Margarine  

2 cups confections sugar

1 tablespoon milk

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

2 drops of food coloring(if you want or keep it white!!)

Beat together Margarine sugar and milk until smooth add in vanilla and coloring stir in well

ENJOY!!!!!

Osris

CRISPY CATALYSTS By AHR631 (PC TENNO)

iM0oWJk.jpg

IBRXo66.jpg?1

oOUa8VL.jpg

Krispy cells
 3 tbsp (42g) butter
 4 cups (180g) mini-marshmallows
 6 cups (158g) Rice Krispies
Over low, low heat, melt the butter in a pot
Once it's melted, add the marshmallows
Still with low heat, stir the marshmallows until thoroughly melted and cook another minute
Turn off heat
Stir in cereal
Transfer to buttered pan
Cover with wax paper and press down  
Let cool for 20 minutes and you can then shape the blocks into cells.

UBU00Pj.jpg

Catylsts outer shell
  1/4 cup and 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
 1/4 cup and 3 tablespoons shortening
 1/4 teaspoon salt
 1/2 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
 14 ounces confectioners' sugar

In a large bowl, stir together the shortening and corn syrup. Mix in the salt and vanilla flavoring, then gradually mix in the confectioners' sugar until it is a stiff dough. If you are using a stand mixer, use the dough hook attachment. Otherwise, knead by hand. If the dough is sticky, knead in more confectioners' sugar until it is smooth. Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
    To use, roll out on a clean surface that has been dusted with confectioners' sugar until it is 1/8 inch thick or thinner if you can. Drape over Krispy shells.

after wraping Krispy cells with its shell, they can be decorated with icing or edible sprays/coloring.

ok tengo una idea, ah cocinar se ha DICHO, .-.

RECETA

FLOR DE LOTO ALA CORPUS

KePGNSK.jpg

INGREDIENTES

Tortillas de harina dulce (2 Tazas de harina, 4 clavos de olor, 2 huevos Claras de, mantequilla)

100 gr de Helado (Vainilla / Fresa)

2 cucharadas de azúcar impalpable

Preparación

PreparAR las tortillas de harina dulce, en Caso de Falta de no Tener (CALENTAR 1 taza de agua con los clavos de olor Por 10 Minutos, mezcle la harina junto a las claras de huevo y mantequillas Hasta lograr v vv homogénea masa Una, a la Vez echar Poco a Poco la taza de agua, Una Vez ESTO, CORTAR Y HACE Pedazos Delgados.

Cortar las tortillas de harina dulce, con Una cucharilla, Hasta lograr v vv Formas de estrella o flor, repetir ESTO CON 4 tortillas.

En sopero platón ONU, ir ubicando las Capas de tortillas, Platos a la Vez Dando Forma rellenando Vacíos Estafadores Papel de cocina, (los Cuales Sí quitara Despues De Que Se completa El Postre) LA 4 de la Tortilla en Si humedecerá Las Puntas Lograr Parr v unirlas y Formar ONU capullo con Una Pequeña abertura.

Ingresar col DURANTE congelador 8 horas, Una Vez ESTO Sacar y quitar el relleno con papel de cocina, y TENEMOS La forma lista, Ahora En un platón de postres UBICAR UN capa de helado de fresa, Dejar Que se nivelé y congelar, la flor de Lotus en su capullo se rellenara de helado de vainilla this debera de estar ¿¿¿en Estado Liquido Parr su fluidez, arrojar azúcar impalpable uniformemente y congelar.

Al paso de 30 a 45 Minutos, UBICAR La Flor de Loto Sobre el platillo y en helado de fresa derretido (pecado Totalmente viscoso) y congelar, Esto Se repetirá Hasta Que La Flor Quede en su Instancia de instancia de instancia de parte alcalde revestida.

mkqHi0d.jpg

Degustar: D

delicious

------------Lotus symbol------------

vCa9B3U.jpg

INGREDIENTES
400gr dark chocolate

1 medium sized Lotus symbol
1 hard nylon board used for food decoration

Step by Step

Melt the chocolate with low fire, and stir steadily
After the chocolate has melted,let it cool down.
Put the chocolate into the cream decorating bag (sorry for the bad English) like the photo below
Cut a part of the bag,small enough for the chocolate to flow out.
Put the lotus symbol into the nylon board, swipe gently
Slowly draw the chocolate line following the lotus symbol (the warmth of the hands can prevent the chocolate from getting solid)
Use the remaining chocolate to draw the "I LOVE LOTUS" line
Cool the cake in the fridge for 15 mins

After 15 mins, get the chocolate out,gently bent the board to get the chocolate out
Arrange on a plate and enjoy
Happy Valentines Day

ju0Vs01.jpg
AToEH96.jpg
YmIUV2g.jpg
Utdbau4.jpg
uNpbNE7.jpg
U6Qg5Zu.jpg
vCa9B3U.jpg

D3C8yq7.jpg?1

Blueberry Eris Cipher (Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake)

4C Oreo crumbs

3/4 C butter (melted)

16oz Cream Cheese (softened)

1 Lemon (zest and juice)

2 x 213g container of Marshmallow Fluff

237ml whipping cream

4C Frozen Blueberries

¼C mini marshmallows

Mix Oreo crumbs and butter and press into 11x13” cookie sheet

Whip cream until stiff peaks form and set aside

Thaw blueberries in microwave and put in food processor with lemon juice. Puree until smooth.

Whip cream cheese and lemon zest with electric mixer until smooth

Add marshmallow fluff and mix until blended

Fold in whipped cream

Fold in blueberry puree

Once mixed pour onto oreo crust

Arrange marshmallows in pattern for cipher

Cover and freeze over night

Cut into hexagons and solve cipher to deactivate alarm

ima get fat! thats a cipher thats easy to solve xD hahaha