Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Getting Primed Reach And Actually Use It ?

AkerTheSpjot

Enjoy it before it get nerfed. We all know that will happen.

There is no way that is going to stay like that so I dont think I am going to level it as of yet until I hear from the Devs.

165% anything is the percentage used on all Primed mods (aside from Flow) as far as I remember.

I don't see why it would change (other than how OP that seems...)

I mean, I guess it looked good on paper.

165% anything is the percentage used on all Primed mods (aside from Flow) as far as I remember.

I don't see why it would change (other than how OP that seems...)

I mean, I guess it looked good on paper.

Nope.

It goes from 90% to 165%. Which is a ~83% increase.

Primed fast hands> 30% to 55%. 30*1.83=54.9%.

Primed reach should be> 60% * 1.83=109.8% so 110%.

165% is an obvious mistake and it will be fixed.

Youre right.

Let's hope it stays that way, I put it on my Kroken, I've yet to test it since I just got back home, I was TIRED of using those weapons and with the Auto-Targering actvie Ithe enemy was almost always JUST out of reach, I didnt bother to use the normal Reach because it seem insuficient, now the Primed Reach.... have to give it a go.

Let's hope it stays that way, I put it on my Kroken, I've yet to test it since I just got back home, I was TIRED of using those weapons and with the Auto-Targering actvie Ithe enemy was almost always JUST out of reach, I didnt bother to use the normal Reach because it seem insuficient, now the Primed Reach.... have to give it a go.

Yeah it really helps the short range weapons but its sort of broken on very long range ones like Orthos P. Meleeing enemies literally across the room lol.

Looks weird tho.

I'm primarily a melee user, and get quite a lot more satisfaction out of it than sitting back with a few guns. With this new mod, my options for being able to hit things more often have drastically gone up. Instead of avoiding all weapons that can only hit what feels like half a meter in front of me, I can now use them. Sure, it feels and acts a little funny to use on gigantic weapons, but that wasn't DE's intention, I believe: rather, it allows folks like myself to have more options weapon-wise. To that, I say "Hurrah!" :3

Regardless of how much Primed Reach might be pruned in the future it's still going to be better than the regular one, and since some people already enjoy using the regular one there will be a demand for the Primed version. Because of this it will still be worth the investment.