Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime Was Released On December 16, 2014, 2 Months

Circle_of_Psi

Question

next will we Ash prime. They seem to be doing every prime that is popular. Then they will go on there word and give us all frames before Vauban. lol just after they get there money.

People claim it's not Ash Prime next, They have "found" information that alludes to Volt Prime being Next.

(If you want to find out about it, its pretty much on the front  page in warframe reddit or just search in google).

Btw, Ash was released before Vauban, just saying as I saw "Then they will go on there word and give us all frames before Vauban" after you talked about Ash Prime.

People claim it's not Ash Prime next, 

(If you want to find out about it, its pretty much on the front  page in warframe reddit or just search in google).

Btw, Ash was released before Vauban, just saying as I saw "Then they will go on there word and give us all frames before Vauban" after you talked about Ash Prime.

If I was you I whuold edit your post to what I have done.

And the next prime will be male, since the previous were nyx prime and nova prime, since the order follows male male female female... But it should be 35 - 45 days, normally they will probally remove the old prime access in 35 days and the new one comes in 40 - 45 days. Since it follows a  90 day pattern, we are at about 56 days right now. Usually it takes a few days after 90 days for the next to come. 

Edited by DAFIRE
please refrain from posting leaked content on the forums

Why whuold the base it of the 90 days boosters?, thats stupid, I still got like 145 days on mine, from Nyx Prime.

*sighs* but to be honest, warframe is just dead to me really, Lack of content, DE don't really care for feedback on an huge issue with prime stuff, no showing the new warframe in any Devstreams, loads of people burning out and leaving, and 2 videos about complaints of warframe already now.

1) lack of content? spy 2.0 came out last week....

2) issue with prime stuff? if u mean c rotation in survival i agree

3) the dragon warframe? Prob not done yet. I agree some teasers/pictures wud be nice to see but if its not ready yet, then its not.

4) 2 vids complaining bout warframe...wut vids specifically? ik Calypso talked bout end game content, i.e. raids, but it'll prob a LONG while. They have to;

-test connection/latency for 8 player raids,

-fix bugs (ALOT of it)

-from wut else i gather, in the last dev stream, they're making new maps, some will require coordination figuring out puzzles, etc.

-and other stuff i can't think of off the top of my head

Edited by Easey

1) lack of content? spy 2.0 came out last week....

2) issue with prime stuff? if u mean c rotation in survival i agree

3) the dragon warframe? Prob not done yet. I agree some teasers/pictures wud be nice to see but if its not ready yet, then its not.

4) 2 vids complaining bout warframe...wut vids specifically? ik Calypso talked bout end game content, i.e. raids, but it'll prob a LONG while. They have to;

-test connection/latency for 8 player raids,

-fix bugs (ALOT of it)

-from wut else i gather, in the last dev stream, they're making new maps, some will require coordination figuring out puzzles, etc.

-and other stuff i can't think of off the top of my head

1. Spy 2.0, meh I blame myself on that, have;t touched it, so your right there, and well I mean just how long U16 takes lol,

2. No I mean the Golden color issues, but hay that too

3. I Agree, and yeah.

4. Well, theres the burnout video, you already kown, an issue with melee 2,0 and I think another one but can't remaber where or what. but thats a good point you have.

It is usually at least 90 days before they take away PA and start up the hype for the new one. This generally leads to about a week in between before the next release. However Nova P was released early to get in for the holiday and generally we have a major update that comes in between.

So next up I would say in going to be U16 and the new dragon frame. After that I expect to see the next PA with it being Volt Prime (I have had some link me to images of the text in files), however this may just be a play to throw us off guard as well.

Either way we have until sometime in March before you would expect to see a new PA.

I think it's a "profit" thing, if a PA gets a lot of buyers and still does it'll last longer, loki p PA's was probably the most bought PA and it lasted 110+ days, while I doubt rhino and ember p's PA lasted that long, nyx p was the shortest at 50 or so days, while I think it's because nyx p PA wasn't "best for business" but someone will say that DE wanted to release the next prime before chritmas, though I highly doubt that's the reason

Nyx Prime PA lasted 69 days. That's not a joke, it really lasted that long.

And yes, that is the exact reason and you're too late, somebody already said that exact reason.

It is usually at least 90 days before they take away PA and start up the hype for the new one. This generally leads to about a week in between before the next release. However Nova P was released early to get in for the holiday and generally we have a major update that comes in between.

So next up I would say in going to be U16 and the new dragon frame. After that I expect to see the next PA with it being Volt Prime (I have had some link me to images of the text in files), however this may just be a play to throw us off guard as well.

Either way we have until sometime in March before you would expect to see a new PA.

So they all last 90 days?, thats 2-3 months right?, its already been that, Dec,Jan and This Feb. So it should be ending soon. So I don't kown whats going on there, and don't Prime stuff come before big updates?

Edit: Wait..DogmanDan?, youtube? HI!

Edited by LegionCynex

Firstly, Hello!

Keep in mind Nova Prime was released 12/16 So it would be something like this: 12/16-1/16 (1 month), 1/16-2/16 (2 month), 2/16-3/16 (3 months), add roughly 10 days and we are looking at around 3/26 or so. This is just a estimated guess. This would fall in line with the last week in March release, but again nothing is set in stone.

Alrighty, I feel this is the best answer so far, so im going to mark it and let this topic fall away, guess that means I can happy wait for U16 without burning a hole in my wallet, yet.

My original plan, that I've been doing for a while now is, wait until the prime stuff comes out, and with that palt get anything else I need, but seems the prime won't come out for a while, so I'll save up untill U16, as I'll be buying the new warframe for sure.

P,S

I'm watching your video on the Tigris :3