The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"how Many R5 Cores Does It Take To Max This Mod?"

-FV-Wsocks

Question

To remember how many Rare 5 cores it takes to max out any 10 ranked mod, you only need to remember one number: 132.

Rare 5 cores needed to max:
Common Rank 10:                  132
Uncommon Rank 10:              264 (132x2)
Rare Rank 10:                          396 (132x3)
Legendary(Primed) Rank 10: 528 (132x4)

This is how I remember how many cores I'll need to max Vitality, Serration, Narrow Minded, or Primed Flow.

Hope it helps. 

Edited by wearing_socks

Now, it'd be great if we know how many copies of the same mod unranked will do the trick (upgrading Redirection with Redirection)

The number that you're looking for is 1023 for common mods. I know cuz math.

Rarity doesn't matter if you're using the same mod to fuse into itself, takes 1023 extra vitalities to max out a vitality, and 1023 extra primed flows to max out a primed flow.

Edited by wearing_socks

Makes me wonder why I even see people selling maxed rare mods for like 300p.

The cores alone should be worth almost 50% more than that price, not to mention amount of credits wasted and the amount of time (the worst and most important/valuable part) used to get everything you need.

I'd cringe at the prospect of selling one of my rare mods for 700p.

Edited by VoidianAgent

Makes me wonder why I even see people selling maxed rare mods for like 300p.

The cores alone should be worth almost 50% more than that price, not to mention amount of credits wasted and the amount of time (the worst and most important/valuable part) used to get everything you need.

I'd cringe at the prospect of selling one of my rare mods for 700p.

People tend to sell rare maxed cores for 300-400. The only ones that'll go up to 700 or higher are the primed mods, or legendary mods. 

To remember how many Rare 5 cores it takes to max out any 10 ranked mod, you only need to remember one number: 132.

Rare 5 cores needed to max:

Common Rank 10:                  132

Uncommon Rank 10:              264 (132x2)

Rare Rank 10:                          396 (132x3)

Legendary(Primed) Rank 10: 528 (132x4)

This is how I remember how many cores I'll need to max Vitality, Serration, Narrow Minded, or Primed Flow.

Hope it helps. 

I would like to add a bit of information:

For you to be able to install 1 rare5 fusion core into an unranked mod, you need a total of 3150 credits. Meaning that you will need:

415800 credits to max a rank10 common mod

831600 credits to max a rank10 uncommon mod

1247400 credits to max a rank10 rare mod

1663200 credits to max a rank10 primed mod

Now, it'd be great if we know how many copies of the same mod unranked will do the trick (upgrading Redirection with Redirection)

I took a Common Redirection (Sentinel) and i coould get it all the way to rank 9 with 511 mods of the same type.

If rank 9 is half-way to rank10 then you would need a total of 1022 mods of the same type (excluding the one you will actually rank up)

What I don't know is how many uncommon mods you'll need to max an uncommon mod since 1 uncommon mod requires as double rare5 cores as a common mod, but at the same time one uncommon mod gives twice the "xp" than a common mod while fusioning....

EDIT: If I had to say a number i would say you need 1022 uncommon mods to max an uncommon mod, 1022 rare mods to max a rare mod, and 1022 primed mods to max a primed mod. I base my theory in this: I took an unranked redirection mod and applied just one redirection mod on it, it took one whole rank (to rank2), nothing else and nothing more... I did the same with serration: I took an unranked serration mod and applied a redirection mod to it, and the same happened, it took it one whole rank up. So that's my reasoning :)

Hope all this helps :)

Edited by Kalont