Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Rare 5 Nerf Still On !

--Q--AFKrasul

Now Vets have a goal and a choice to make. Max primed flow and continuity, or max primed reach for their orthos. Its not just "hey, they released a buff to our stats". 

Well we have a goal and choice to max mod but if sometimes n the future DE release important Primed Mod like streamline, serration, stretch, intensify or new lvl 10 rank mod with good status. i want to know if u will start screaming " Why u nerfed drop rate  5core at t4 Survival"?

See we know how to pace maxing mods but can you comprehend how you are going to pace it once DE releases another 10 prime mods and other several rank 10 uncommon and corrupted mods which might be essentially needed for load outs for ENDGAME in the future have you even thought of that scenario? Cause the way I see it is if R10 mods keep piling at this astounding rate while ranking them will be a problem for all people not only veterans but what about the new players joining huh?

It shouldn't make a difference if DE releases 50 r10 mods or not. I dont NEED to max all r10 mods if the game isnt balanced around them, and so far it is not.

primed mods are buffs. Its not even like they gate the biggest gain at the last rank, you get the benefit of a primed mod pretty easily before rank 10. Having a build with multiple max r10 mods should be part of endgame and endgame should take months to reach. It gives vet players something to do does it not?

I am MR11, and before primed mods, It wasnt to hard to have a maxed out in power/efficiency frame in comparison to players that have 2x more playtime as me.

Again- what use would r10 mods be if they were easily maxed? then what? People should want ways to squeeze out a bit of extra power out of their frame. it should be something you can look at and think "man, that took me months to make"  The extra power in the last 2 ranks are purely a bonus and a reward for hard work.

Edited by Hypernaut1

PC Master Guinea Pigs

I don't mind the current grind if we're still stuck with rare mods only, but the fact that primed mods are here -- just how long would it take even for really really hardcore players to max those? DE should really play their game and see how much grind is needed to max a single primed mod, this is the only solution, they can't gauge cause they don't play their game and let the PC players be their guinea pigs.

And please don't tell me how Rebecca plays the game, it's obviously just for show. If she really has the passion for WF, then she would be another voice for the players, but sadly, not.

Or maybe I'm just saying this because I'm frustrated. Well who wouldn't be? Veterans like me who started at playing back 2013 feels much much more disappointment than casuals and new players could ever imagine.

Do go into detail, I'm amazed

Rare cores give 31 fusion and i know common ones (all maxed that is) give around 6.

Common mods of a matching polarity give 4 fusion, it's a tad obvious that i used all the ammo drums i had (over 3000) to give more than 12000 fusion, leaving me only 4000 fusion left, that can easily be done with other mods, if they fail then i just use the common and uncommon cores, if that fails i resort to rare cores.

Obviously i now lack dash and v polarity mods, but i still have some.

Right now by using the top 8 duplicates of a dash polarity i have over 10000 fusion, leaving me only 6000 fusion left, i'm talking about 380 ammo drums, 360 heated charges and so on.

Truth be told i also farmed mods in a specific location that wielded more fusion power than 20 rare 5 fusion cores, sadly i cannot comment on the mission itself and how the farming was done, all i can say is that it is better than viver and 50 minutes would weild over 1000 mods (no joke), obviously they are have mixed polarities, but "pertpetual agony" or "blunderbuss" fusion power would alone exceed 20 r5 fusion cores.

Do you use more credits this way? yes, but atleast you don't see me complaining on the forums.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

It shouldn't make a difference if DE releases 50 r10 mods or not. I dont NEED to max all r10 mods if the game isnt balanced around them, and so far it is not.

primed mods are buffs. Its not even like they gate the biggest gain at the last rank, you get the benefit of a primed mod pretty easily before rank 10. Having a build with multiple max r10 mods should be part of endgame and endgame should take months to reach. It gives vet players something to do does it not?

I am MR11, and before primed mods, It wasnt to hard to have a maxed out in power/efficiency frame in comparison to players that have 2x more playtime as me.

Again- what use would r10 mods be if they were easily maxed? then what? People should want ways to squeeze out a bit of extra power out of their frame. it should be something you can look at and think "man, that took me months to make"  The extra power in the last 2 ranks are purely a bonus and a reward for hard work.

See the game is never balanced if DE reworks the whole damage system again and makes tougher enemies which you will need to squeeze every bit of damage from your 5-6 forma'd weapon but you need to max a new r10 damage mod they released or else you'll barely dent the thing what now have you thought of that? cause from what I know raids are coming meaning supposedly END GAME is near and then suddenly they start slowing the pace so how will we be ready for it then huh? speaking from experience i have maxed all the essential mods heavy cal, blind rage etc and let me tell you while not mini/maxing all frames to their full potential by not using fully rank 10 mods are viable you will realize when you start playing with other players that difference these maxed mods make at end game.

Your MR 11 player meaning your pacing yourself that's fine and all cause you still have a long way to go and prob hundreds of other weapons to level but what about us MR 18 players who have leveled it all? what happens when we start to see there is no point to even trying to max the future mods is even more so than what we have already experienced reaching our current mastery rank can you answer that for us? As it stands the primed mods were DE's way of making our time worthwhile but you have to realize that for us veterans once you've got it all the only thing left is min/maxing everything and trying experimental builds which we are hindered now cause of the tediousness of trying out or utilizing the new prime mods then it will frustrate and drive the veterans away from the game mainly consists of Warframes player base and new players see a lot of players leaving because of that will not have a good effect. So instead of arguing with me about your point you should actually help us get our point across cause sooner or later you will REACH THIS STAGE and when you do you will EVENTUALLY REALIZE WHY WE ARE DOING THIS.

And I don't want another couple of power creep mods that will take me what 1-2 years to max? while continually doing a tedious grind knowing that its not changing for the better. Its not a good long term goal as it just shows that they are trying to add more grind to force players to either use plat or their time to further progress to real end game. I personally support DE by buying plat and getting cosmetics or stuff I want but when I realized that because of the increased amount of grind the lowered DUCAT prices the NERF of R5 CORES it made me realize that no I will not give my time any more to this I'll just pay to save myself the trouble of doing something over and over again because that is the reason we get burned out its like Warframe is now forcing us to continuously grind and an unreasonable amount with cores credits and prime junk to keep up with the pace of the game and it shouldn't be this way as I would like to enjoy playing the game and not have to keep on GRINDING continuously because of a NEED for it as the void trader appears what Every 2 weeks? what about us who can only play certain hours of the day cause of work will that be ENOUGH to purchase REAL ESSENTIAL PRIME MODS OR WEAPONS WE ACQUIRE FROM VOID TRADER NOW THAT THE DUCAT PRICES WERE LOWERED? and you'll say that you can just pick and choose stuff you get as they will be recycled now if DE really will show us a cycle then good if not who's to know when they will come back and if you eventually miss it? you do realize most of the players who are vets who stuck to this game for 2-3 years are collectors or min/max people RIGHT? and the people in between usually leave after some time. So yes I'm saying DE should at least listen to us as we have spent more time and money and support the game as we truly believe its potential and that is WHY we are giving FEEDBACK such as this to IMPROVE the GAME we all LOVE we wouldn't be commenting on things like this if we DID NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG with the current system.

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

I`ll try give my view on this though I may be wrong.

What DE intended:

DE stated "...less grinding..." they actually meant less grinding for prime parts so they reduced the drop rate of R5 fusion cores thinking that very few players are looking for that.

And why would they think like that?

1)There has been more feedback about the ridiculous time to grind rare prime parts than there is about R5 fusion cores. Before this recent update, there has been almost no complaints at all about the rate of R5 fusion cores in T4 Survivals simply because there`s nothing wrong with it.

2)Besides, now that Baro Ki'Teer is here selling time limited items (exclusive after he leaves) so DE assumed we are going to need more prime parts to sell in order to gain ducats faster.

What DE did not realize about nerfing R5 fusion cores reward rates

Many player, especially me are hunting for R5 Fusion cores nearly everyday to max out mods [10 ranked mods to be specific] in order to trade them for platinum or other things we are looking for. Maxed out 10 ranked mods like heavy caliber and transient fortitude have a significant demand in the trading section and the offers in terms of platinum for the mods are very high and sometimes beyond satisfactory.

Sometimes those who have platinum can hardly find sellers who sell the mods stated above who we are. They can`t find maxed out 10 ranked mods in the market but they certainly will in the trading.

Besides adding R5 cores to the star chart makes absolutely no difference to the amount of time taken to farm R5 cores as it is now. It will just take 5 times longer than the previous update.

Does this clarify anything?

this is the main issue. They nerfed cores because of trade. If ppl used their cores for their own stuff DE wouldnt of batted an eye. But the incessant greed shown in trade chat necessitated this change. there is no progression if a Rank 2 can just show up on trade and buy everything maxed 2 days into the game. or gifted. How many ppl know nubs who cant even equip all the crap they got cause of not 30/no potatoes/no Formas, yet they have a gaggle of rank 10 mods? Mod leveling is a part of the game, not something to be glossed over.

my opinion, but im pretty sure its DEs opinion as well.

Is it really a problem for players to have a place to go to get R5's consistently? One of the reasons I've farmed cores so much is it's been one of the most certain grinds in the game. Even with bad luck, you come out with a decent number of them. Even when I don't need the cores, when the grind of other items is starting to get me down, I switch to a T4 survival just to feel like I can have a goal and accomplish it without having to curse RNG so much. 

this is the main issue. They nerfed cores because of trade. If ppl used their cores for their own stuff DE wouldnt of batted an eye. But the incessant greed shown in trade chat necessitated this change. there is no progression if a Rank 2 can just show up on trade and buy everything maxed 2 days into the game. or gifted. How many ppl know nubs who cant even equip all the crap they got cause of not 30/no potatoes/no Formas, yet they have a gaggle of rank 10 mods? Mod leveling is a part of the game, not something to be glossed over.

But even if new player get to have everything at trading they still have to use it and forma it  multiple times. and even if they buy the max mod they still have to buy the platinum which is opportunity business for Warframe and beside most of us aren't selling our 10rmod since we know how hard it is to max it. so i don't think that's the reason.

They still have to buy their plat and I don't think de hates that. And trading it's how some of us do make our plat, so what we deserved to be punished for no good reason?

See the game is never balanced..... to IMPROVE the GAME we all LOVE we wouldn't be commenting on things like this if we DID NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG with the current system.

As part of veteran's community, I've already given up grinding for quite some time unless they introduce new prime gears/frame that are practically useful (Like Volt Prime, not Vasto Prime. Even then, I will only grind for the new prime gears that are commonly dropped and for the ones that require you to take more than 20+ runs, I'd just buy it for plat.). 

I'm not a trader either in terms of getting as much plat as I can in this game. I'm satisfied with the little plat I have currently. As well, I'm not desired of pursuing higher mastery rank for reputable purposes.

But from a part of veteran's POV, the only thing that I'm interested in this game is weekly leaderboard. Probably will be looking forward to their new PVP or 8 men raid missions but then there'll be a new whole new aspect of balancing issues or network issues to be worried about.

Edited by DramaticLife

Rare cores give 31 fusion and i know common ones (all maxed that is) give around 6.

Common mods of a matching polarity give 4 fusion, it's a tad obvious that i used all the ammo drums i had (over 3000) to give more than 12000 fusion, leaving me only 4000 fusion left, that can easily be done with other mods, if they fail then i just use the common and uncommon cores, if that fails i resort to rare cores.

Obviously i now lack dash and v polarity mods, but i still have some.

Right now by using the top 8 duplicates of a dash polarity i have over 10000 fusion, leaving me only 6000 fusion left, i'm talking about 380 ammo drums, 360 heated charges and so on.

Truth be told i also farmed mods in a specific location that weiled more fusion power than 20 rare 5 fusion cores, sadly i cannot comment on the mission itself and how the farming was done, all i can say is that it is better than viver and 50 minutes would weild over 1000 mods (no joke), obviously they are have mixed polarities, but "pertpetual agony" or "blunderbuss" fusion power would alone exceed 20 r5 fusion cores.

Do you use more credits this way? yes, but atleast you don't see me complaining on the forums.

Cambria / Tikal with Excal & Trin or Excal & Mag. With the recent changes, I'd probably go with the latter. Add a Nekros for more loot.

I have read somewhere the saying, that the fastest way to doom oneself is to try to please every other. And by every other, it means not only individual but groups.

Before the rant about R5, in-game I heard many people trying to get orokin cell. In fact that resource is scare to newbie. They burn them quickly over short period of time in the foundry. Perhaps DE want to make the game more easier for new comers, hence put orokin cell in rotation.

For R5 cores, it is diluted among numerous void drop. So DE put them in starchart to bump up the drop overall. But the problem is, the actual chance of getting R5 core per mission is NOT IMPROVED! Just as the coin flip conundrum: what is the chance of getting head or tail? 50% despite how many times you have tossed the coin. Tossing the coin more does not dictate lower chance or higher chance of getting head/tail, even consecutively. It stays at 50% each time!

Maths...

Edited by Mickey33

Cambria / Tikal with Excal & Trin or Excal & Mag. With the recent changes, I'd probably go with the latter. Add a Nekros for more loot.

If you think that's all it takes (assuming that is even the setup), then by all means try it.

Don't bother telling me anything, i already know what will be the result.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

If you think that's all it takes (assuming that is even the setup), then by all means try it.

Don't bother telling me anything, i already know what will be the result.

It's OK, I don't expect any hints. That theory was just a wild guess. I was thinking about taking a closer look at the Earth Tileset and its potential anyway and might, after some weeks, finally be inclined to actually do it.

I do have to agree on one thing though - "spreading the word" or sharing the details is toxic to the method as it would probably not take long for changes to be made and fun to be ruined... So, keep your secret, I'll find out (hopefully) soon. :p

Edited by Velym

It is funny that DEs see all those topics, but they dont pay attention at all

they even delete some of them to make it look like nothing happened

Thats really sad...because those posts come from the top warframe players....

A lot of veterans have already left, what DEs need to change the way they do things and listen to us a little bit?