The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Survival T4... Again

archyzzy

sorry for my eng - i`m russian

I play not so long time... 3-4 month, I have all prime weapons... 18rang

played without boosters

GCAdYr1.jpg

why I need more? on the survival t4?! WTF?!!?!?!? WHYYYY?!?!!?!

30 min on the survival = x12 Orokin Cell?! OMG!!! and 0 5RCores..... nice.... yea?

so much high-ranged players who don`t need Orokin Cell... but need Cores for Prime Mods

just delete their from T3-T4!

if some1 need Orokin Cell - they can farm on the cerera or saturn or ruins! not T3-T4!

back R5 Cores on the Survival T4!

You get orokin cells in the only rotation of the only mission that used to drop a decent amount of fusion cores.

See the difference?

Ithink iknow it dropped fusion cores lol, was op anyways should of been nerfed to many cores and before you say 'primed mods are out so we need them' i don't care not hard to level.

But...putting effort into a free to play game is unfair right.

Edited by WizMandem94

Ithink iknow it dropped fusion cores lol, was op anyways should of been nerfed to many cores and before you say 'primed mods are out so we need them' i don't care not hard to level.

Not everybody can play 24/7 to level these mods. It IS hard to level

drop rate was to high to begin with and we should all put a little more effort in. Gotya.

i kind of wish normal trash mods would give more fusion energy.  i don;t have thousands in excess, but i accumulate a good many with time.  the only issues is that the credit costs fusing junk mods to power up another can get really bad compared to using actual fusion core mods.

I have almost 200 cell rotting in my inventory too. Ever since cell start dropping in void mission, I don't recall I ever need to farm Saturn. I still go on occasional neural sensor farm. It's funny that they make one of the rarest resource so worthless. If anything, t4s should reward neural sensor, cell already drop in void. It make no sense that we also get cell rewarded from some of the rarest key.

While you're at it, please also fix Tellurium. I could deal with the rarity of this Archwing resource but it's very hard to spot the drop

that is a better thing as neogeo suggested, 3 neural sensors rather than the orokin cells.  and yes, i know, neural sensors are grineer tech, but that is the most difficult rare resource to get besides tellurium.  doing normal alad v boss runs (or jupiter's phorid spawn) is kind of  funky for a single resource.

edit:  switched jupiter for saturn regarding phorid and neural sensors

Edited by draphin