Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Spring/summer?

Monsterwithin

Yes, I know some of you are at different locations where there's no snow or always is snowing. But In America North-East (where I live) there's snow and cold weather.

But I'm really excited to get alot done. I always was the type for warm/hot weather. But my saying is are you ready for spring/summer?

(Also Steam summer sale c: )

Edited by Monsterwithin

General Discussion is intended to be "General Warframe Discussion", as far as standard forum conventions apply. This would be an Off-Topic thread, as it doesn't relate to Warframe in any way. 

As to the actual question though, I am already in Summer, although it is the back-end of it now. We're getting a lot of hot, muggy days, which is nice until you go outside. I'm not really looking forward to winter here.

Yes, I know some of you are at different locations where there's no snow or always is snowing. But In America North-East (where I live) there's snow and cold weather.

But I'm really excited to get alot done. I always was the type for warm/hot weather. But my saying is are you ready for spring/summer?

(Also Steam summer sale c: )

Only for Steam Summer Sale XDb