Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Prime

dummifighter

Question

13 answers to this question

u don't need high voltage for a status build, just use 2 dual stats elements and you'll have good status chance (66.something% I think), it's one of the best weapons in the game and I'll take it over that **** boltor p any day :) 

plus use shred and that 120% slash dmg event mod if u have it, you can also use a crit mods if u have a free slot

It's good, it got a buff so it's very decent. The best part of this weapon? 99% of the time you slash the enemy cut in half so guess what? double desecrate out of any kill! yup...it's good

now my real question is: will this weapon make it into the PvP restricted weapons? if so I need to start forma'ing this beauty..

u don't need high voltage for a status build, just use 2 dual stats elements and you'll have good status chance (66.something% I think), it's one of the best weapons in the game and I'll take it over that **** boltor p any day :) 

plus use shred and that 120% slash dmg event mod if u have it, you can also use a crit mods if u have a free slot

I've gotten the slash mod, but when i want to make a radiation build or a corrosive build, won't i need high voltage?!

It's good, it got a buff so it's very decent. The best part of this weapon? 99% of the time you slash the enemy cut in half so guess what? double desecrate out of any kill! yup...it's good

now my real question is: will this weapon make it into the PvP restricted weapons? if so I need to start forma'ing this beauty..

Only DE knows...

It's not as bad as it was before the recent buff. That brought it inline with a lot of other weapons and it's certainly useful and fun to play with. If you have the cells and just need the mastery go for it, but it requires a few forma to really maximize its potential.

They said all braton variants so hopefully.

I've gotten the slash mod, but when i want to make a radiation build or a corrosive build, won't i need high voltage?!

personally, I only use it against infested, and I use gas dmg, but you can use other elements and they'll be just as good, sure high voltage is great, but you have to adapt to not having it 

i turned mine into a bullethose recently, just raw damage, firerate, and ammo mutation, with high voltage thrown on just for chain stuns. 

small bursts turn units into mince meat, emptying the mag makes heavies die a slow death of bleed procs. 

To be honest it was never bad and will see you well in T4 up to the 30 minute mark, after that point the damage isn't enough to kill the heavies but that's where the status builds come in. I love a radiation build personally.

I love the way you think