Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy 2.0 Pug, The Best And The Worse

Dreadwire

At first everyone sxxk,

But people learn,

but something went very wrong.

for some reason playing with loki and ash has a high chance of failing the mission,

rather then playing with those who dont use loki and ash,

sure they are slow, because they take their time,

some just doing nothing, just leaching out, sure we understand, at least help the team to open (bypass) the goddam door for god sake,

if u that bad use cipher,

the worse of all,

When one of the target fail, they the first to leave, when one start leaving everyone start leaveing,

and guess what, its the same guys on the next mission,

Wow, sorry for the rant

I don't think Spy is ever good with randoms. Either do it solo or with a team you can communicate with. Think of it like a heist...actually it is EXACTLY like a heist. You don't pull off heists with random strangers who don't talk do you? Heists are meant to be planned out with good communication within the team. 

So in conclusion, never heist with randoms. Heh now I've taken to calling Spy 2.0 Heist 2.0.

EDIT: I just had a great idea.

Edited by Drunkenbagel

I've been playing them with a couple of friends, either as a 3/4 (wo)men squad or a duo with my partner. At the moment I'm doing solo runs.

I usually play a speed/stam Loki with Lanka and Dragon Nikana, but I've done runs with my other frames too. I take my time, I've only messed up once when I triggered some lasers that were invisible (some sort of bug apparently).

I would never do a PUG for Spy. Too many people who won't listen to instructions no matter how hard you tell 'em, unfortunately.

I only do solo as well.

help few of my mates.

If I found myself in pub (I usually forgot to change to solo)

sometime I just unlock the front door and wait (cuz when we're go in together, they usually blame me when they set off the alarm.)

some room that I can get to data easily, I can do it.

I always use Loki for this.

but yea solo is the way to go.

off topic

kinda worry about the raid that these things will happen there too.

i've been farming ceres spy with my rhino and i find it much easier to do it in solo, the only problem is the stalker, that fgt likes to show up when i'm surrounded by enemies (specially scorpions).

yesterday i was doing oceanum - pluto and got teamed with a loki and a nova, when we got to A the loki insisted in doing it, the alarm triggered and after a few seconds the data vault was lost.

he told us "stpd noobs" before quitting.

now i only play spy 2.0 in solo.

+50 missions and no rime rounds, thanks RNG

I ONLY play Spy 2.0 in groups with clan mates. Anyone else it just is not worth it. Solo is far, FAR easier.

A typical PUG for Spy 2.0 in my experience-

'Oh, this laser floor here! Me fast! Me run over and get the console to rush through! What? Me set of alarm? BAD GAME! Me rage quit!'

Edited by Kalenath

'Oh, this laser floor here! Me fast! Me run over and get the console to rush through! What? Me set of alarm? BAD GAME! Me rage quit!'

Do you play with cavemen or something?

On topic, this is why I have been playing Solo since 2013. Co-op is unreliable. 

Do you play with cavemen or something?

On topic, this is why I have been playing Solo since 2013. Co-op is unreliable. 

They act about as smart as stereotypical cavemen, so I would say. 'Yes'.

Rushing DOES NOT WORK in Spy 2.0 but THEY do not care. They go fast, screw everyone and then ragequit when they fail.

Yes, solo is SO much easier.

That said, if you CAN find someone who DOES get the whole 'sneak through without being seen' idea, it can be AWESOME.

Edited by Kalenath