Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4.000.000 Damage With Vectis

(PSN)KrakenUnchained

Hmm lets see 4.000.000 with 1145% Banshee bonus = 349344 hit, 4.000.000 divided by 11,45

Highest crit multiplier 5,7 = 61288 raw damage necessary 349344 divided by 5,7 crit multiplier

4,4 multiplier = 79396 raw damage needed taking resistance into account.

Without any additional multiplier and unless I am missing something here  I think it is safe to say 1 digit was added like the other guy pointed out since 6128 and 7936 raw damage are much more believable than 61k and 79k respectively. Since even with Primed Chamber, Charged Chamber, Heavy Cal or other things playing around I do not see the numbers getting close to 60k without another hidden modifier or without the game just adding another digit or glitching in another matter. 

Of course it would be nice to know the exact build and maybe I am wrong, but I think it is just a game glitch like the above posted Dread hit or the stupid Galantine hits I sometimes get in the high 5 digit ranges which also make no sense at all since I am not even using any Banshee shenanigans. Sometimes the game engine just glitches producing crazy numbers.

My 2 cents.

Hmm lets see 4.000.000 with 1145% Banshee bonus = 349344 hit, 4.000.000 divided by 11,45

Highest crit multiplier 5,7 = 61288 raw damage necessary 349344 divided by 5,7 crit multiplier

Without any additional multiplier and unless I am missing something here  I think it is safe to say 1 digit was added like the other guy pointed out since 6128 and 7936 raw damage are much more believable than 61k and 79k respectively. Since even with Primed Chamber, Charged Chamber, Heavy Cal or other things playing around I do not see the numbers getting close to 60k without another hidden modifier or without the game just adding another digit or glitching in another matter. 

Of course it would be nice to know the exact build and maybe I am wrong, but I think it is just a game glitch like the above posted Dread hit or the stupid Galantine hits I sometimes get in the high 5 digit ranges which also make no sense at all since I am not even using any Banshee shenanigans. Sometimes the game engine just glitches producing crazy numbers.

My 2 cents.

WIth my vectis build an usual shot gives 50k or 250k with some 350k headshots.. theres nothing wrong in my video, trust me

i used dead eye aura and the max power strenght possible on my banshee

Edited by (PS4)KrakenUnchained

WIth my vectis build an usual shot gives 50k or 250k with some 350k headshots.. theres nothing wrong in my video, trust me

i used dead eye aura and the max power strenght possible on my banshee

By your own screenshot your Vectis has an unmodified regular hit potential of 386.8+338.4+241.8+870.3 raw damage unmodified by either charged or primed chamber = 1837,3 Now including Charged Chamber, Primed Chamber and Dead Eye for a total bonus of 40%+35%+100%=175%

1837,3+1837.3x1,75 = 5052,575 raw unmodified by resistances/weaknesses none crit damage according to the maths so this only seems to validate the assumption that 1 digit is added by the game if you say and I do not doubt it, that you land 50k none crits and 250k+ crits.   

Sometimes the game engine just produces stupid numbers like that guys' 2 billion (if I am not mistaken) Dread hit or 800k Galantine hits or multiple 5-6 digit Quanta hits. 

Edited by Hatzeputt

What? You crazy? Fix what? There's nothing to fix here. Single shot rifles should obviously have more damage output than auto rifles... No way they shall nerf this.

It was posted in feedback with nothing on post it only with title saying "vectis dealing 4mil damage". Excuse you.

Without any additional multiplier and unless I am missing something here I think it is safe to say 1 digit was added like the other guy pointed out since 6128 and 7936 raw damage are much more believable than 61k and 79k respectively. Since even with Primed Chamber, Charged Chamber, Heavy Cal or other things playing around I do not see the numbers getting close to 60k without another hidden modifier or without the game just adding another digit or glitching in another matter.

My 2 cents.

I added my Banshee and Vectis build used for this video in the 1st post