Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Complaining

(PSN)antiks07

I don't get the abundance of complaining about this game. Ppl complain about stats and whether something is hard to farm among other things. This game is free. Just because u have to work to get that one weapon out of the about 200 there are is ridiculous. I just read a thread about price and upkeep of a Kubrow. Sure it can be a pain. But it's a really cool variation of something in the game. You don't have to have one if you don't want to.it seems like some ppl only want to rip through the game and have the top flavor of the month weapon. How many ppl do u see with the Paris prime? There is so much variety in the game I don't understand the mentality of wanting all the super weapons right away then complaint that's theres not much to do. I myself don't really like going online to find what the best weapons are and go and get them immediately along with the frames. I like that it's kind of a surprise every time I build or acquire something new.

This game has a massive amount of content and is free. The Devs are doing a great job. If ppl are gonna complain and nitpick go buy the next aaa game beat in a weekend after playing a bunch of 14 hour sessions and co plain there's nothing to play instead.

Another meta complaint.

Yes some people just plain complain about stuff, but most do it because they care about the game and want to see it improved and progress and most often offer constructive feedback in their "complaining" which can be used to improve the game.

Hell, ive been playing this game for almost a year now. I love it. Have i spent money? Yes, because i wanted to. But, honestly, you dont have to at all. I would love it if people got off of their high horse and quit complaining and just enjoy the game.

Been playing for over two years and when something that isn't borokin is changed for the worse, complains are usually valid and warranted.

Been playing for over two years and when something that isn't borokin is changed for the worse, complains are usually valid and warranted.

And we console players see pc players being the main ones on their high horse. Some people say, quit your *@##$ing and play the damn game. " oh the nullifiers are too hard._." oh well, find a way. Also, if it is a complaint about complaining on PS4, why the hell are the pc players coming and stcking their noses in and complaining about the complaint ? 

If you want to start a new thread about the community reactions to change within Warframe, that would be more acceptable than a meta complaint thread.

You could, for instance, discuss how communication with the development team impacts the community reaction. You could discuss what steps could be taken to remedy backlash. You could discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the current approach to balancing.

Those would be constructive ventures, unlike where this thread is headed.

Edited by arKRazor