The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Players That Wonder How To Dodge Corrupted Bombard Rockets: Practice This

Renegade343

Question

So, with playing around T3 and T4 Missions, I have discovered a way to shake off Corrupted Bombard rockets from blowing players up, down and centre (and to bits as well). And so, I shall share with all of those players (and maybe you too): 

1. When a rocket is coming right at you, roll to the side (either the left or right side). 

2. When the rocket then starts to turn towards your direction, roll forward. The rocket will then stop tracking you, and shoot off straight into somewhere. 

In short, do a L-shaped rolling manoeuvre when a rocket is homing towards you, and you should be fine. If the rocket still hits you, at least the damage dealt would be severely less than taking it in full force. 

So, roll! Because rolling helps to reduce ouchies like laxatives (I probably need to work on that acronym a bit more). 

13 answers to this question

One or five bombards in my field of view is not a problem. It's just when you don't see them somewhere, and get rekt from practically nowhere from a rocket that you never saw coming.

From across the rooom, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then a heavy gunner shockwaves you, the another rocket, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, and your dead

From across the rooom, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then a heavy gunner shockwaves you, the another rocket, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, and your dead

Wow, it takes 13 rocket hits in a row to kill you? I kid, but yeah sometimes that explosion/knockdown seems to be a bit janky on how it works. When I take damage fromt he blast and fall over because it hit the other side of a wall it gets kind of frustrating.