Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derebecca Best Community Manager Ever?

(PSN)XxMrHollywood

I run a 25,000 person clan in Destiny(10th largest) and literally cannot get a hold of anyone from Bungie.

I PM Rebecca about a color pallet and get messaged back immediately. 

http://media2.giphy.com/media/QMkPpxPDYY0fu/200.gif

You should quit destiny and back for one and only and THD BEST warframe!

Uhmmmm...what is the point of 25000+ clan???? This is no elite for me at all:)

a 25k person clan is so pointless that I wanted to laugh but couldnt even laugh but then I thought of it more and laughed anyway. You don't know 99% of those people probably. 

Anyway Rebecca is cool etc.

Edited by SoulDust

Start ferrying those players over to Warframe. Rebbeca is light years ahead of her Bungie counterpart. My clan mates from Destiny have joined Warframe, instead of complaining about a game like Destiny, all we're doing now is talking about how much fun Archwing is.

Much more satisfying experience and the live streams and De's contact with its community is certainely a breath a fresh air compared to next week guys it'll get better.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

She is the best Community Manager i ever seen in any online game, and i am 27 years old, played games all my life. I hope they pay her really well for all the work she does, organizing the forums, hosting both the Devstream and Prime Time (I know there are a lot more people involved) maintaining a close relationship with players, being the face of the community, and on top of that being the voice of the Lotus. DERebecca is awesome.

Rebecca is very reasonable and fits her role perfectly, Dev stream questions are very selective and lack lustre but other than that she is an awesome chick.

Wtf is the point in 25,000 person clan, talk about minions, I struggled in warframe to assimilate into a shadow clan, 25,000 person clan is the 10th largest clan, mind boggling idiotic and bungee are horrendous if there wasn't so many halo fanboy $&*^riders warframe is clearly the superior game, after about 1000 hours it starts to cap out in fun/excitement but if you aren't a hardcore player warframe has huge longevity.

again trying to comprehend the point in 25,000 clan members lmfao

I would say, that out of all the online games I have played (gpotato, webzen, ogplanet, perfectworld, nexon, etc etc etc), DE is by far superior when it comes to support, whether you're a casher or not, everyone is equally valuable, unlike most. There are quite a few I find respectable, such as blizzard, but DE is my number 1. 

I would say, that out of all the online games I have played (gpotato, webzen, ogplanet, perfectworld, nexon, etc etc etc), DE is by far superior when it comes to support, whether you're a casher or not, everyone is equally valuable, unlike most. There are quite a few I find respectable, such as blizzard, but DE is my number 1.

During my casual tenure on hearthstone I ended up spending around $450 to get all the original cards, no big deal, check my bank statement at the end of the month and blizzard double charged me for every pack($900) So i contacted them and asked them what happened, they had the audacity to put the money i to my blizzard wallet after I said could you refund me the extra charges, so again another complaint, 10 days for the money to get back in my account and my account was locked from purchasing stuff for awile, all I wanted was my $450 back. Edited by (PS4)torvahn

"Decent" from what I see. She doesn't visit really hot topics regarding some critical issue about the game "Ability Spamming" etc. unless she suddenly wants to. You see, there are so many thread on the feedback with really good points and arguments YET is never visited by her. Like I mentioned, everything doesn't need to be visited, but if it's a HOT topic, it should be visited, she's the community manager after all. From what I see, she just handpicks the threads she will reply to. Again, why "decent" cause at least she's better than other community manager on other forums.

Edited by LisRestall

"Decent" from what I see. She doesn't visit really hot topics regarding some critical issue about the game "Ability Spamming" etc. unless she suddenly wants to. You see, there are so many thread on the feedback with really good points and arguments YET is never visited by her. Like I mentioned, everything doesn't need to be visited, but if it's a HOT topic, it should be visited, she's the community manager after all. From what I see, she just handpicks the threads she will reply to. Again, why "decent" cause at least she's better than other community manager on other forums.

Just because they dont reply to them doesnt mean they dont read them. Sometimes replying as a dev just adds fuel to the fire

Just because it's a hot topic, does not mean she is obligated to respond to it. How you came to this logic is beyond me. A community manager manages the community and makes sure the voices from dev to players is heard and vice versa. Part of her job is not to respond to hot topics as an obligation.

And guys, it ain't just Rebecca. Drew and Megan are awesome as well.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

All of the public faces of DE are great, though, of course, Rebecca in particular. 

Even when some of them aren't being so great (*cough*Shelsteve*cough*) I think in the face of dealing with the evil little monsters that are the playerbase they do a fantastic job. One of the (really the) best devteams I've seen at communicating, being good sports and doing what they can to listen to us.

Heck (Hek?), remember just a few weeks ago one person made a suggestion regarding one of Nekros' powers and Rebecca relayed it to the programmer and it was in the patch the next day? That is impressive. 

Just because it's a hot topic, does not mean she is obligated to respond to it. How you came to this logic is beyond me. A community manager manages the community and makes sure the voices from dev to players is heard and vice versa. Part of her job is not to respond to hot topics as an obligation.

And guys, it ain't just Rebecca. Drew and Megan are awesome as well.

Point taken. It still does leave a bad taste when you see her responding to only some certain issue. I will give you an example, you probably didn't care so you didn't notice but there are alot of Mag complaint threads where Crush isn't working as intended, people have posted GIFs, videos, etc, yet there was not a single reply, and all of a sudden, this https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/404158-do-we-all-agree-that-mags-crush-is-not-working-like-intended/#entry4459092 So are you gonna tell me "Nah, she's just busy or some random reason she didn't reply sooner"? Cause I will be so convinced that she wasn't able to reply sooner even though this issue was more or less 1 year old already. Sugarcoating it doesn't really work, in my case that is.

Edited by LisRestall