Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had A Chance To Create A Warframe/ Weapon/ Resource/ Boss /etc, What Would You Name It? (And What Would It Do?) [Warframe Basketball Ownzz!]

(PSN)jensyao

PIW9Gy7.jpg

Jordans are here now c:

Dat face

Incase if you wanted to know my build for it

rcmoqJi.jpg

This thread OWNS. Thank you for the illustrations. ...now, how do you submit so that DE reads it?

Gotta put in that Reach mod like Jordan did in Space Jam

27-michael-jordan-space-jam-stretched-ar

Wrymius is cool and stuff, but THIS is going to be the new minigame if it doesn't make the final "warframe-esque" cut

...have a pvp 3-on-3 play a warframe pick-up basketball game in dark sectors where everything starts at lvl 0.

have the all the warframes wear jerseys and headbands and stuff

Edited by (PS4)jensyao

Boss: Ragnarok (the return esentions)

Basic why: The esentions war was told and for told they were gone, what hadn't been for told that they could be alive somewhere waiting regain their power back.

Warframe: Jesus Christ! (<-sarcastic about it) O'Murdlen (Murdlen for short) (male version)

2nd Warframe: Alidma (female)

Lore idea fact: Murdlen and Alidma was last seen fighting against Ragnarok trying defend Lotus to keep her safe. They always stick together from all they try even thou facing endless esentions they keep on believing possible keep esentions at bay, at their last on their knee Ragnarok pushed them back last defence, all was told Lotus will try give Murdlen and Alidma unlimited energy, but Murdlen and Alidma see Ragnarok took fallen tennos by his bare hand and doesn't seem stop it for endless countless tennos died defending they were the last fighting and did a forbidden way that pushed back Ragnarok back to sleep as the last Murdlen and Alidma had lied Lotus that they will come out live from lastly drop of tears, they slept though to be unawaken until now.

Awesome ability:

Alidma:

1, Gushing wind (Deflecting wall that drive back attacks of the enemies makes against the wall then wall is about be done, it explode with fire burst)
2, Cover wings (support ability like rhino accept that group allies get protection)

3, Quiver wings (attack ability that barrage against enemies like a shotgun in da face)

4, Utopia ( Diamond dome protect allies while they are in dome and heal as they are in dome, Diamond dome will deflect any incoming dmg  due come harm)

O'Murdlen:

1, Shear blades ( like Quiver wings accept flying blades that pierce though enemies)

2, Clash strike (An Assassination skill that only kill one enemies as begin targeted on ability auto stab/break/crush/slash them in the back causing crits by melee weapons you have)

3, Sonic blade (high pitch blade that increase melee dmg and speed melee)

4, Saber Slash ( waves of beams of slashes like excal's ult accept for it pierce though enemies and slash and keep going until hit walls, unlike excal javelin storm, the beam slash will be like ball that slash goes all over the room like blood accept that its flash like blade)

That would be warframe I would like to make and have.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

OP has no originality. Deuterium is an isotope of hydrogen, mass of 2, Quetzalcoatl was the Aztec snake god and the duodenum is a part of the gastro-intestinal tract.

To answer OP, if I could make a boss I would make a Frohd Bek assassinate, just to balance against the Vay Hek assassinate

OP has no originality. Deuterium is an isotope of hydrogen, mass of 2, Quetzalcoatl was the Aztec snake god and the duodenum is a part of the gastro-intestinal tract.

To answer OP, if I could make a boss I would make a Frohd Bek assassinate, just to balance against the Vay Hek assassinate

wow, way to go to my links and recite back to me what I just wrote as to where I got my inspiration from. autistic, much?

with that logic:

Tellurium is just an element on the periodic table

Huras, Raksa, Sahasa, Sunika are all just generic Sanskrit words

Penta and Gram put together is just a 5-pointed star

stop acting like something has to be purely original to play fisticuffs with me

Edited by (PS4)jensyao

wow, way to go to my links and recite back to me what I just wrote as to where I got my inspiration from. autistic, much?

with that logic:

Tellurium is just an element on the periodic table

Huras, Raksa, Sahasa, Sunika are all just generic Sanskrit words

Penta and Gram put together is just a 5-pointed star

stop acting like something has to be purely original to play fisticuffs with me

Slightly offended by the autistic comment, and I must ask when theis turned into a pissing contest

I would create a sniper rifle with slightly lower base damage than others and 0% crit chance, but every headshot is a critical hit and it has 300% - 400% crit damage. I'd also be happy to create some syndicate primary / melee weapons or make an upgrade to the Cernos that would be the equivalent of Paris Prime and Dread. Last of all, just to celebrate the fact I had this power over DE for a time, I would put in a warframe named Blackout that would have its theme based around the military or whatever (so rockets, jetpacks, auras - I'd say artillery but Hydroid has that) - if that's too narcissistic, I'd put in my Zanuka-feral-Corpus-frame concept and as for the lore, I'd simply say the pieces were recovered and the Tenno inside (which DE would confirm as a result) both survived Alad V and the Tenno, as well as their mind control at the former's hands.

• 3 months later...