Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny's Gear-Locking Is Way Worst Than Wow, Ssbm Touraments: Impressions.

Soulphoenix1

I will soon start Firefall feedback here, way to change the game!

they changed everything about crafting and research and leveling and WTF DID YOU DO TO FIREFALL WHILE I WASN'T LOOKING?!?

TSW still sucks, they're on episode 10. game was released in june of 2012.

supposed to have monthly content updates. they should be at episode 31 or 32 at this point.

and charging $10 per episode is absurd. plus the number of active players you see anywhere but agartha is like 3. ever. 

great game concept, but totally and completely mismanaged. (i suppose that happens when you have an executive stealing from it's budget and you loose something like 60% of your devs within months after launch)

minecraft... = microsoft. 'nuff said.

DDO is still going? good god turbine, you just can't help but keep kicking a dead horse can you?!?

(and Asheron's Call was supposed to be available for personal servers by the end of 2014, still waiting!!)

and i want xcom 2 with like 90% of the long war modded stuff included. (that actually feels more like the original xcom than the reboot)

that's all i got.

edit:

oh, and what Drakiza said below me. as much as i love warframe, i think fallout 4 will definitely be sucking up most of my gaming time once it's available. 

Edited by xethier

they changed everything about crafting and research and leveling and WTF DID YOU DO TO FIREFALL WHILE I WASN'T LOOKING?!?

TSW still sucks, they're on episode 10. game was released in june of 2012.

supposed to have monthly content updates. they should be at episode 31 or 32 at this point.

and charging $10 per episode is absurd. plus the number of active players you see anywhere but agartha is like 3. ever. 

great game concept, but totally and completely mismanaged. (i suppose that happens when you have an executive stealing from it's budget and you loose something like 60% of your devs within months after launch)

minecraft... = microsoft. 'nuff said.

DDO is still going? good god turbine, you just can't help but keep kicking a dead horse can you?!?

(and Asheron's Call was supposed to be available for personal servers by the end of 2014, still waiting!!)

and i want xcom 2 with like 90% of the long war modded stuff included. (that actually feels more like the original xcom than the reboot)

that's all i got.

This is the one reason I come back to Warframe again and again. Nowhere else have I found such a combination of: FTP + Great devs + Great concept + Great community feedback. This doesn't mean I enjoy other games any less, but no other game has managed to suck up 1500 hours of my life like Warframe,

FromSoftware, why don't you listen to your community about the Dark Souls II re-release on PC being a bad idea? Rereleasing a game that we already have that is less than a year old with updated graphics and a few more enemies is not the way to go!

EDIT:

Don't forget they're also kicking the dead horse that is LOTRO.

Edited by NoggDog117

-snip-

Don't forget they're also kicking the dead horse that is LOTRO.

yeah, i tried lotro years ago. neat concept. great artwork, good lore.

TERRIBLE GAMEPLAY!

completely boring and lackluster classes and progression.

although the f2p model wasn't awful.

Well Warframe and destiny(haven't played it) seem fairly similar, outside the fact we have devs that listen to us. Warframe leading by example, not like activision is going to change anything old fart corporate commandos only care about clash of clans, candy crush, and call of duty. cha ching, moolah, money microtransactions and freemium canadoe lol.

Edited by RaidenW

This is the one reason I come back to Warframe again and again. Nowhere else have I found such a combination of: FTP + Great devs + Great concept + Great community feedback. This doesn't mean I enjoy other games any less, but no other game has managed to suck up 1500 hours of my life like Warframe,

I moved from wf to firefall, it got me playing around 300 hours so far, but its the same as wf, there is not really anything to do as soon as you get into the endgame.

Just going to leave this here:

And if the video doesn't work:

Unfortunately I tried everything except the drinking games(a must, as soon as I can get a group this is my nr.1 priotrity), but most of my friends left WF because of burnout :-(

Currently trying the 5th one, for 2 months already, I was able to play wf for around 3 hours since then.

Unfortunately I tried everything except the drinking games(a must, as soon as I can get a group this is my nr.1 priotrity), but most of my friends left WF because of burnout :-(

Currently trying the 5th one, for 2 months already, I was able to play wf for around 3 hours since then.

Had this problem a while ago, and I've dragged two friends back into Warframe(in a nice way of course XD). Now they both love it. One thing to note, is getting into WF takes a while. After a good 40-60hours of play, you get to the fun stuff. Everything in moderation however.

Had this problem a while ago, and I've dragged two friends back into Warframe(in a nice way of course XD). Now they both love it. One thing to note, is getting into WF takes a while. After a good 40-60hours of play, you get to the fun stuff. Everything in moderation however.

Everything but the alcohol.

FromSoftware, why don't you listen to your community about the Dark Souls II re-release on PC being a bad idea? Rereleasing a game that we already have that is less than a year old with updated graphics and a few more enemies is not the way to go!

You do realize it's not just updated graphics and a few more enemies right? It's a lot more than that.

I swear, sometimes I just shake my head at people who assume re-releases are just lazy patchjobs.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

You do realize it's not just updated graphics and a few more enemies right? It's a lot more than that.

I swear, sometimes I just shake my head at people who assume re-releases are just lazy patchjobs.

I do realize it, actually. I looked at the wiki, and lo and behold, they have a chart of comparisons. Enjoy.

http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/file/view/SotFS_details.jpg

I swear, I don't want to pay for a game twice, even if they tweak 3 things in it.

Edited by NoggDog117