Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Art Of War - #1 Alliance / 9 Nodes! - High Quality And Highly Motivated Clans Only!

(XBOX)Xodus03

• 2 weeks later...

With the announcement of the Dark Sectors being re-released with Star Chart 3.0, it seems like DE doesn't have concrete solid plans on which direction Solar Rails will be heading... but never the less, Art of War is gearing up and getting ready to get back to what we do best... Go to War! We still have a bit of room to fill so anyone who meets our very reasonable requirements is welcome to contact me so we can discuss you possibly joining our cause! Even if you don't quite meet our requirements but plan on running a high efficiency and success clan, feel free to hit me up and we can see about trying to help you and give you some advice on attaining your goals in game. The AoW Requirements are as follows:

Storm Tier+

75%+ Activity in your clan

Solar Rail Focused / PvP Practiced

Active on our 3rd party communication programs

Ability to work with others

Maturity / Thick Skin... discussions can sometimes get pretty heated. Need to be able to separate emotions from discussion.

If you meet these requirements and are seeking to be along side clans of your own caliber, then you can PM me by clicking the following link: 

xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Xodus03's Xbox Live Profile

On 3/25/2016 at 11:19 PM, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

This might get confusing...lol. PS4 clans and xbox clans now need to cipher through this mess. Who thought of combining the two forums? Who had that incredibly brilliant idea? Id like to know. Lol

My personal theory is that DE is working with Microsoft and Sony to make Warframe cross platform. Thus allowing us to conquer up to 52 nodes. If so, this will be worth the wait.

On April 3, 2016 at 10:31 PM, (XB1)CFE Discord said:

My personal theory is that DE is working with Microsoft and Sony to make Warframe cross platform. Thus allowing us to conquer up to 52 nodes. If so, this will be worth the wait.

Just passing through, but you should look at the devstream overviews, in either 71 or 72 its stated they are removing pvp from the new DS, and it will be one DS. 

19 minutes ago, (XB1)CFE Discord said:

I think they are making the darksector an area where you can access the nodes. Not a single node. But the language they used was defo intentionally vague.

It reeks of not having a definitive idea for the DS yet

5 hours ago, (PS4)sdaly96 said:

It reeks of not having a definitive idea for the DS yet

Yeah they basically said strait up in the last Dev Stream that they don't really have a solid idea of which direction they were going. In the Dev Stream before that they talked about the "Dark Sector" and how they wanted to make it a PvE system for the most part and then a few threads popped up that were discussing Solar Rails and the disappointment from one perspective or another, so I think that they might not go fully PvE with them, but I also think they aren't going to share their ideas for us to scrutinize before they have more information and work to show from it before we tear it apart and make them rethink the whole idea.... again.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Xodus03 said:

Yeah they basically said strait up in the last Dev Stream that they don't really have a solid idea of which direction they were going. In the Dev Stream before that they talked about the "Dark Sector" and how they wanted to make it a PvE system for the most part and then a few threads popped up that were discussing Solar Rails and the disappointment from one perspective or another, so I think that they might not go fully PvE with them, but I also think they aren't going to share their ideas for us to scrutinize before they have more information and work to show from it before we tear it apart and make them rethink the whole idea.... again.

The pre-pvp rails weren't that bad, just involved a lot of grinding. I wouldn't mind if they brought those back

I'd love to be a part of this amazing alliance! Is it any possible that my small & well organized clan can join this astounding alliance? I do assure you, our clan is thriving at it's best to grow but we believe we could grow bigger by working together with an another alliance. Uhm, I apologize for not introducing myself earlier! Name's Kuukaku Myuush, Heir to the Throne of my Clan, Mabinogi. Pleased to meetcha!

Mabinogi's Status - 9 Active Players & Beautiful rooms, Duel Room & carries every lab, including Orokin Solar Rail Room.

• 3 weeks later...

Recruitment will be temporarily shut down once again as we have met our Capacity. We do have openings that come and go so if you have any interest in joining, and meet our requirements, feel free to hit me up and let me know so if any room opens up in the future, I can contact you.

• 3 months later...

Just an update: We will most likely have room for a single Shadow and a single Ghost clan. These clans will still be required to follow our policies regarding population and activity which you can find posted above or on the Alliance forum main page. If you have any questions, you can contact me here:  xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Xodus03's Xbox Live Profile  

Hope to hear from some promising Tenno soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, can my clan join your alliance? We are very active and I am the leader of my clan; I hope you accept my request. In the last alliance I was in, everyone was very rude to us. We currently have twenty members in my clan; we are very nice. We hope to find a alliance that is respectful and nice . Our name in the clan right now is "Widowers". We may change it soon to "Shadow of the Ash". We hope to speak to you and meet you soon, bye!

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, (XB1)JustBLaze70 said:

Could I possibly join AoW? Would love to be part of this awsome clan!

It's an alliance as stated above. If you would like to join one of our clans you can reach out to me and I'd be happy to furnish you with an updated list along with clan size so you can choose. Please PM if you are interested.

Thank you

• 3 months later...