I am a pleb that spends all their money on worthless vanity items

And that I look like someone threw up an lsd trip

I always just say things like

Candied island ftw

I'm from sherbet shire

Gobbstopper gully

Taffy trails

Or if it comes to it

That it's my favorite game and I am adamant in support de so I buy all the accessories I can

And that style and customiZation are important.

Play well look better

Okay, I got a story to tell ya. It's not from WF, but it related to people aiming at the player. So during the PS2 era, there was a gaming called Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (which btw, was an awesome game.). Now in the single player campaign missions you can give your A.I. team orders like "Move to Checkpoint charlie" or "Regroup team". One of those options was "Fire at Will". 

And you will not believe who was playing the game at the time. My friend who's name was William. We called him Will, so when he just "fire at will" by accident, the entire team just turned to him and raised their guns. They didn't fire, but they just stared him down. He said "No, I'm done" and left the game. 

The reason why this happened was because no enemies were around for them to fire at, and so, they just aimed at the player for whatever reason. It was only that his name was Will is what made the whole thing stick in my memory.

*sigh*... I miss the PS2 era games. They were...charming.