Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue With Void Trader

Speedingbus

So with this void trader being another complete waste of time mainly for PC users minus few others who happened to miss continuity last time. I decided to do some math on eons DE is going to make players wait for primed mods.

There are roughly 69 primary weapon mods that could be primed IE any mod that doesn't have 10 upgrades/corrupted mods. We assume that at the current rate we are getting 2 mods every 2nd week.

2 Mod every 2 weeks

34.50 Weeks

8.5 Months for all primary weapon mods.

This is just for primary weapon mods alone and this is assuming you get ZERO repeats from the trader also that he always has two primed mods every time he shows up which apparently might not be always the case considering this week he had 1 mod. There are another 110+ possible mods to be primed for Warframes, Secondary weapons and melee mods forgetting kurbrows, archwing and sentinel mods.

DE is this really an acceptable way of giving anyone new content by very very slowly drip feeding to the players? Seriously what game does this where you might wait 1 year plus for Primed Streamline? Personally DE you took an ok idea from Destiny than #$%^ it up. I am just so done with how DE been handling this year of QUALITY. 

Edited by Speedingbus

If it's new content you're looking for, I don't think you should be using the Void Trader as your forerunning argument. Just wait for Update 16.

And besides, many players appreciate the breathing room given this week. Not everyone can keep up with the credits/ducat costs as easily as others. 

Chill out. I thought Primed Streamline, a prisma Brakk and some other things of lesser consequence might be coming out today. They didn't. Oh well, other people in my clan need primed continuity.

The problem IMO is that only three items are available. As a result, only one thing was something I didn't already have. But there's even a silver lining in that- I don't have to spend all of tomorrow grinding out more ducats.

Ah, so the entire playerbase dislikes DEs actions on adding new primed mods too fast since people cant farm cores fast enough and then theres you who wants every primed mod now.

I just realized this right now...

People don't want the grind to increase, so DE doesn't include any more primed mods for this round to make it more unbearable. But then players complain about not having a new primed mod.

Sorry, this looks like a constructive feedback that has a lot of valid points.

Get ready for some hate

Is it bad I can guess everyone's counter argument? 

INB4 you don't need primed mods.

Do people not seem to get that you could wait 1 year or longer at this rate for you to even see primed streamline or intensify? The rewards don't justify the wait whatsoever also if you happen to miss trader that week consider yourself SOS.

Edited by Speedingbus

I just realized this right now...

People don't want the grind to increase, so DE doesn't include any more primed mods for this round to make it more unbearable. But then players complain about not having a new primed mod.

It's people, hypocrisy, contradictions, greed, you name it, even if DE gave us 50plat I'm sure there would be those that will complain.

I half-agree with this. I'm not asking for a completely new set of stuff, but I would have appreciated more than a syandana. Maybe, moving forward, they could keep a consistent rate of 2 new things and 2 old things? Although, maybe when the Void trader has a more extensive pool of items to giv eout, he'll sell more than 3 or 4 things at a time.

Ah, so the entire playerbase dislikes DEs actions on adding new primed mods too fast since people cant farm cores fast enough and then theres you who wants every primed mod now.

Do you have 10k rare cores in your collection or what?

I am just legitimately afraid that this kind of void trader rotation will "justify" reducing R5 core drops even more. I mean, the droprate has been cut by WAY more than 50%, compared to where it was 2 months ago.

So with this void trader being another complete waste of time mainly for PC users minus few others who happened to miss continuity last time. I decided to do some math on eons DE is going to make players wait for primed mods.

There are roughly 69 primary weapon mods that could be primed IE any mod that doesn't have 10 upgrades/corrupted mods. We assume that at the current rate we are getting 2 mods every 2nd week.

2 Mod every 2 weeks

34.50 Weeks

8.5 Months for all primary weapon mods.

This is just for primary weapon mods alone and this is assuming you get ZERO repeats from the trader also that he always has two primed mods every time he shows up which apparently might not be always the case considering this week he had 1 mod. There are another 110+ possible mods to be primed for Warframes, Secondary weapons and melee mods forgetting kurbrows, archwing and sentinel mods.

DE is this really an acceptable way of giving anyone new content by very very slowly drip feeding to the players? Seriously what game does this where you might wait 1 year plus for Primed Streamline? Personally DE you took an ok idea from Destiny than #$%^ it up. I am just so done with how DE been handling this year of QUALITY.

Who said they were promising us primed streamline? A dataminer? DE may have scrapped the idea considering efficiency is the source of most of the power spamming. Its entirely possible primed streamline will be in 2 weeks, or never released at all Edited by cyrus106