Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You A Looter Or A Rusher?

RalphZchnell

After i managed to found rare cache container 2 days in a row, most of the time i'm a looter and a tourist.

I still rush a few high level missions.

I play solo because most people are rushers and high level mobs could kill me in seconds if i stop moving.

I'm neither. I play however my mood wants me to play. Perk of being a mostly solo player: I can do this without having to worry about other people ruining things for me or me ruining things for them. When in a team, though, I usually just go with whatever the majority of players want.

If you mean loot as in exploring secret rooms, I'd say we all started as looters.

After a while, it becomes clear that there is no point in exploring.

If you simply mean loot the enemies drops, I got Carrier to do the job for me as I dash through the mission at the speed of light.

I loot where its needed (syndicate missions / sab runs)

And rush everything else

I enjoy exploring the map more than rushing however

Would be cool if there were rare mods worth searching for in voids again so i could have an excuse to go exploring when it groups

or a warframe that could only be found in the void by searching through the tileset o_o

depends really if the place is worth looting. usually in void or derelict runs i just rush as fast as i can since i keep goinf back for either prime parts or cores. but if its regular tileset or syndicates i often try to smell the loot first. gotta grab them orokin cells