Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Escalation Squad Nyx+Nova+Trin+Valk

itsgametime1

Question

Ok, after trying the tactical event a few times with randoms i decided to build a team! We won first try with: 

-nyx(max range build) chaos constantly

-nova(intensify+blind rage and no efficiency mods) enemies cant move :'D

trinity(energy vamp build)<has to be a good trin

and valk simply for revives

Please tell me if this helped or if u have an even better squad ;P 

wow, thats sad, I just tried it solo expecting something challenging but this simply isnt the case.

I really do not like cheese strategies and this is what DE is promoting right now. Pure cheese and 0 skill.

hurr durr max range permanent disables/disarms. I thought I was going to do a clever loadout and solo this like the first part, lol nope, jump on the perma invis/perma disable noobcake train to complete.

meh.

wow, thats sad, I just tried it solo expecting something challenging but this simply isnt the case.

I really do not like cheese strategies and this is what DE is promoting right now. Pure cheese and 0 skill.

hurr durr max range permanent disables/disarms. I thought I was going to do a clever loadout and solo this like the first part, lol nope, jump on the perma invis/perma disable noobcake train to complete.

meh.

Can you provide me with the loadout of your weapon and frame.  I'm having such a hard time with this stupid Alert.

Banshee (stunlock forever, EFF you broken scaling)

Limbo (Oh look! Can't hit none of that Banshee/Limbo/Loki/Nyx, even with broken enemies! Go cry in a corner)

Loki (Stunlocked AND disarmed? Mwhahaha B!tch please get out of here lvl 150 or 1500, same difference)

Nyx (Stunlocked, disarmed, AND Chaos'd? AFK coffee/sandwitch/WC/whateverfloatsyourboat) (And because NYX, obviously. Hum hum)

With 4 Corrosive Projection Auras to give the middle finger to broken armor scaling. And a little Viral on our weapons.

I think the term "challenge" does not apply here. Broken, unfair, cheap, yes, but challenging? Nope. There was no skill involved in this alert. Once players broke the "code" it just fell apart. The fact that we are forced to use broken combos to counter a broken game core shows how broken said core is. I'm begging you DE, you can do so much better than this, you've proved it before. Stop relying on a broken crutch. Please. For Lotus' sake. You have everything you need to make the game actually fun AND challenging. In the forums, and in your heads. I want to believe! (puns puns)

Edited by Marthrym

3 Loki (Max Invisibility & Irradiating Disarm, Syphons) and 1 Ash for fast cleanup after pacifist deciphering.

It can't be easier than this.

Got something to up the easiness:

Mag P (Pull/Crush enemies for CC), Nyx (Chaos/Absorb more CC), Loki (Max invisibility & Irradating Disarm), and Trinity EV for dat energy.

Althought frankly spam speed Mag P needs put up is finger tiring.... 

Still worked out well in end. :3

**Edit: Forgot to mention we all had that much needed Corrosive Projectile Aura ~ 

Edited by Fionntan

Team:

Banshee, Loki, Ash and Limbo (with everyone having CP aura)

Tactic:

1. Limbo puts everyone into the rift.

2. Banshee activates her quake at point D (the point infront of the elevator)

3. Loki spams disarm and captures the points together with Ash and Limbo.

4. Once the points are captured, everyone sits down around Banshee untill the round reaches 100%.

5. Once 100% is reached, Ash bladestorms everything.