Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp...is This What We Realy Need?

(PSN)witex25

Warframe is changing. I am realy worry in to exactly what...on last devstreams DE's talking mostly about Pvp. Do we realy need this in this "free" game? Are they doing what we ask for? What influance this will have on ouer community? I mean i don't want this game to change in "battlecallhalo i will do anything to be the best". Warfame was different, we all love this game for freedome it give us. For chalanges that we made for ouer self. To have FUN with ouer clan mates, for thinking, discuss how to, with what, when, why, what if...

Do we realy want to fight against us? To have this kind of klan wars? This kind of "i am betrer" problem solution?

What you guys think. In to what this game evolving? Where is ouer feeling of unique??

God forbid they should expand the game and cater to a larger audience.

It doesn't even affect you. You could just not do it.

The only thing pvp currently affects for pve players is dark sector nodes, which aren't a huge deal.

Also, this "I am better" thing would exist without pvp. It's inevitable.

It happens in pretty much anything with a recorded score and a playerbase.

Warframe will most likely remain a primarily pve game. Don't have a panic attack just cos they're doing new things.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

An attempt to balance pvp

I'm all for it

The current conclave as I was shown and the modes for dark sector are fun by very poorly design in regards to balance , playing on equal terms , and fairness. Also the modes itself isn't too great . Lots of issues.

Everything I've seen about the rework screams improvement

Limiting players in PvP is a great idea if done wel and this seems like it will be fun

The only concern I'd have is if the changes to PvP would also affect the PvE side of things.  However, DE has explicitly stated that the two will be kept completely separate, so my only concern is completely wiped away.

It's funny because you believe that they'll keep things separate. That's... that's really, really funny. They've proven that they won't keep things separate. Dark Sector Conflicts, for example. The community used to keep major rails under control because it was possible to support good alliances and stop bad alliances from going in. Now there's PvP in the way of that.

PvP changes will affect the rest of the game in completely negative ways. The only question is one of magnitude.

Current PVP is unbalanced is true. But is that a reason to forget about it and leave it rotting? No, that is a reason to fix it. 

Whether players like it or not, PvP is part of the game, and it has been for quite some time, since Update 10!

I know that PvP is not for everyone, and it doesn't have to be. As PvP is (and it will continue to be) completely optional.

Still want player stalkers that use real players like dark souls but i guess i'm alone in this.

You are not alone on this.

PvP changes will affect the rest of the game in completely negative ways. 

You realize they can balance things separately? Rest easy, PvP will not affect PvE in any way.

Edited by RexSol

Still want player stalkers that use real players like dark souls but i guess i'm alone in this.

No, there was other topics like this and people wanting a Dark Souls like system to attack other players, i wouldn't mind but this will never going to happen.

It's funny because you believe that they'll keep things separate. That's... that's really, really funny. They've proven that they won't keep things separate. Dark Sector Conflicts, for example. The community used to keep major rails under control because it was possible to support good alliances and stop bad alliances from going in. Now there's PvP in the way of that.

PvP changes will affect the rest of the game in completely negative ways. The only question is one of magnitude.

So have you just not watched devstreams at all, or what?

Warframe is changing. I am realy worry in to exactly what...on last devstreams DE's talking mostly about Pvp. Do we realy need this in this "free" game? Are they doing what we ask for? What influance this will have on ouer community? I mean i don't want this game to change in "battlecallhalo i will do anything to be the best". Warfame was different, we all love this game for freedome it give us. For chalanges that we made for ouer self. To have FUN with ouer clan mates, for thinking, discuss how to, with what, when, why, what if...

Do we realy want to fight against us? To have this kind of klan wars? This kind of "i am betrer" problem solution?

What you guys think. In to what this game evolving? Where is ouer feeling of unique??

PVP is exactly the wrong thing lore wise for the game. Too bad that nobody cares about lore anymore.

So much for the "few in number so we have to help each other to survive" deal. Whats next, going to hit rescued from Cryo sleep Tenno with a rescue bill?

such a waste of resources and time. The dueling was enough and it was bent enough to fit the lore as an honorable tradition. This new thing is straight hot garbage