Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Love The Rift Sigil? (Pic For Those Who Haven't Seen It)

Br34kf4s7

You should really show it when its at full power. Rift sigil glows brighter based on how much energy you have.

xD1QYuS.jpg

Wow, I had noticed that but I just thought it was the mission lighting playing tricks on me. But yeah this works perfect with Oberon because rage, he's always got energy

It is decent. The idea is good but it is hard to see, isn't as flashy as some others are and fits only to some Warframes when looking gross on some else. Don't get me wrong, I love to smack it on my Limbo. Got to get that Rifting going, big time.

I LOVE my rift sigil. On the one hand it's a badge of pride for managing to figure out, coordinate with a stack and beat the event. On the other hand it looks AWESOME. I have my syndicate sigil on the front of every frame and my Rift on the back so I can always see it :)

Try it on Volt's back.

It meshes with the cabling on his lower back perfectly

This.

A lot of people are looking at the Rift Sigil too much as a symbol since it's in that literal category, but they should be looking at it as an effect. Use it as rippling Void energy, or even fashion it as damage to your Frame (like a Zanuka or Stalker scar). Rift looks better on the more jagged/bulky Frames, but not so much on the smoother ones.