The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is The Week. I Can Feel It.

BlutAdler

Whats going on guys? Where are the hype threads? Sound the horns, ring the bells! Call the press! Speed Dial the president! Stop the traffic. Recall everything!

Tennolive is this week!! AND.. wait for it..

Warframe's Birthday is near! 

You guys aren't excited?? Come on! 

Something new and interesting this week is happening. Getting delivered new information on changes/additions coming to a game... to an experience you love and are part of nearly every day? 

On top of that we get to celebrate Warframe's anniversary soon!

What do you speculate is coming?? What are you hoping for? What do you generally love about the game and hope to see stay true to the game and grow for as long as possible?

Hype almost always leads to disappointment.

Don't be hyped, be excited. 

I'm sorry I.. I can't be that cynical. Anything that's coming to the game is never a disappointment unless they announced the game was officially going to be shut down. 

Look at the bright side man!

All I expect this week is TennoLive. What ever is announced then will happen in the weeks to come.

I have to admit, I do believe something is happening this week. x3

I'm hoping for more augments honestly, even if they do turn out bad.

Also, Volt/Ash Prime.

New Frame.

:)

There we go! That's what I'm talkin' about!

I can't wait to use Chroma either!!

I'm sorry I.. I can't be that cynical. Anything that's coming to the game is never a disappointment unless they announced the game was officially going to be shut down. 

Look at the bright side man!

Bro, I'm the most optimistic person around. I've almost never been in disappointment with an update, but that doesn't mean the opposite side doesn't exist. Remember what I say man, Hype almost ends in disappointment. Many examples exist, so instead, be excited.

i learned a long time ago that hype is pointless and is a bad idea.

similarly, i learned judging things before it happens is a waste of time because it's based off of probably incorrect information.

i have high expections (which i move higher if they're met). but i give credit where it's due.

but only after the fact, which is the only way that makes sense to me.

Okie dokie.

Anyways, back on point. As far as what I'm expecting for the anniversary? I'd love to see another Dex weapon and warframe skin. Proto-Excal will probably be returning though. Good for those who missed it before.

Proto Excal was already confirmed to be back. Beyond that, everything's up in the air.

People need to stop saying somethings "confirmed" if it's only talked about in a Dev stream. I've seen it a lot over the past few days. One of which is the proto excal skin. They said maybe, and were thinking about it, but I never recall it being "confirmed"

EDIT: Scratch that, im a bit of an ! apparently. I don't even have it noted here in the file. I either wasn't paying attention, or it was an earlier devstream. That said, I still think people need to stop saying "confirmed"

2 weeks ago, I went and watched the last 8-10 devstreams. What ever was confirmed, I listed as "most likely", simply because stuff gets pushed back sometimes. The other things that are talked about, but never confirmed, make it into "possibly to come or a bit down the line".

You wanna know how many things made it into "most likely"?

About 15

You wanna know how many made it "possibly to come or a bit down the line?"

Somewhere around 35, over double

Edited by SgtFlex

were was it confirmed? i would like to see a proto glathe though, that was sick in dark sector. (even though i did miss proto excal..)

Devstream.

People need to stop saying somethings "confirmed" if it's only talked about in a Dev stream. I've seen it a lot over the past few days. One of which is the proto excal skin. They said maybe, and were thinking about it, but I never recall it being "confirmed"

It was never a maybe. One of the devstream topics was specifically about if it would be back, to which they said yes.