Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Rather See Syndicate Melee's Or Primaries Added First?

CrazyCatLad

Primaries without a doubt. 

By count (not counting wraith/vandal/prism/etc) varients

primaries < secondary < melee

So, so with primaries first.  The only exception I could possibly see is if unique melee weapons were made for the stances that have only one melee in them.

Primaries first please.  Melee weapons need 1 maybe 2 forma while primaries need 5 or so.  The sooner I can start leveling up the new and stop leveling up the old, the better.

That and melee is kind of meh.  Melee 3.0 would be nice.

Edited by SleepingSentry

Primaries are at least coming. Cephalon Suda Rifle was spotted in datamined files but that might be similar to normal Gammacor. As it seems the Gammacor and that rifle are both produced by Suda to begin with. But yeah primaries definitely and expand from there on.

Datamined info should not be talked about on official forums. 

Primaries first please.  Melee weapons need 1 maybe 2 forma while primaries need 5 or so.  The sooner I can start leveling up the new and stop leveling up the old, the better.

That and melee is kind of meh.  Melee 3.0 would be nice.

Agreed...at least a Melee 2.5.

Wut.

Synoid Gammacor already exists.

Wow, I'm stupid. I meant Synoid Gammacor-like primary...

Telos Venka DE pls.

I think the Arbiters should get a Telos Boltor, since they've already got the Telos Akbolto.

Steel Meridian should get a Vaykor Grinlok since they already have the Vaykor Marelok.

Red Veil should get a Rakta Attica since they already have the Rakta Ballistica.

Perrin Sequence should get a Secura Supra since they already have the Supra Dual Cestra.

Cephalon Suda should get a Synoid "Cephalon Primary" (temporary build name for the rifle version of the Gammacor) since they already have the Synoid Gammacor.

I'm not sure what New Loka should get, but it should be a weapon that functions similarly to the Castanas.

I just think that, this way, there is some consistency with each Syndicate's special weapons.

As for melee weapons, well, that could be anything, imo. I would like for Red Veil to get a dagger, Arbiters of Hexis to get a sword or heavy sword (only because DE came out with the new Tempo Royale stance, as the others are too slow and too axe-like - I really think the Arbiters need a longsword, which is a longer, two-handed version of Warframe's regular swords, but not as heavy as Warframe's heavy swords), Steel Meridian should get a machete, Perrin Sequence should get a prova, Cephalon Suda should get some cephalon weapon (could be kinda like Helios' melee-based weapon), and it'd be cool if New Loka had a whip or something.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

They have weapon augment mods for a reason, and they are actually one of the most powerful things in the game if used correctly.

We don't need an OP primary that procs viral to whoever is around that didn't just get dropped, or radiation for the infested it's just way too cheesy

Same goes for the melee.

Protip when using Nekros make sure you rotate these syndicate weapons to proc enemies.